Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning (27238 Views)

China: Woman Who Doesn't Like Drinking Water Found With 7,750 Gallbladder Stones / Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early Morning / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Rolings: 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
midehi2:

With lemon water every morning, can one still eat normal food?

You can eat normal food but with moderation .weight loss generally requires you NOT to eat normal food since those normal foods led to the weigh gain in the first place, so the thing is portion control of normal food and healthy consumption of healthy foods like fruits and vegetables.

2 Likes

Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Franky826: 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
jomoh:
This therapy is so good that I have stopped taking anti malaria drugs.

I only take paracetamol for headache and vit c to boost immune system any time I start feeling fever. I just did it with the fever I was having for 3days now.

Last month I had kidney stone and after taking the water therapy for just 2days I felt relieve.

Lol. I started in 2012. Haven't fallen sick ever since then

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
Thank God i always drink water every morning wen i wake up

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
Fukkafukka:
grin
this guy u be wereycheesy
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Theboss100(m): 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
Namdeenero:
Who else finds it hard to drink water except they eat something.. Bad habit sha
I Drink Half Of Eva Table Water Everyday After Brushing My Teeth. Its Really Helpful. It Can Make U Not To Fall Ill Most Often
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Theboss100(m): 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
Chileads:
I did this for months... but noticed no change.. it contributes nothing to weight loss.
It Works 100%. Do It After Brushing Ur Teeth
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by luckingto50: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
Warm water please not cold water
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by luckingto50: 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
Theboss100:
It Works 100%. Do It After Brushing Ur Teeth

You don't need to brush. As early 5am you can drink the water because in the process of brushing your teeth and drinking water you've automatically dilute the water with the smell of toothpaste.

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
handsomeyinka:
Is sapele water good in the morning?
never a dull moment on nlcheesy

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by luckingto50: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
TimiRume:
It's best before brushing
No! You can wake as early as 5am to drink the water after an hour you can now brush and eat

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by midehi2(f): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
Rolings:

You can eat normal food but with moderation .weight loss generally requires you NOT to eat normal food since those normal foods led to the weigh gain in the first place, so the thing is portion control of normal food and healthy consumption of healthy foods like fruits and vegetables.
ok, thank you
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by jomoh: 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
Franky826:

Lol. I started in 2012. Haven't fallen sick ever since then

I also did around that time but stopped I just started again.

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by dante12412(m): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
jomoh:

Bro the kidney stone thing really surprised me o cos I’m the type than can’t eat a ball of puff puff or a roll of gala without taking at least 1sachet water and I’m not used to drinking water half way. I always finish it. I even have a hole in one of my tooth that requires that I take water after every munch to flush out the food stuck inside the tooth.

Though, I’ve always seen my body system as the type that uses a lot of body fluid. That’s why I don’t do hard drugs cos it will dry up my body fluids in minutes(I’ve had 3 near fatal experiences).

Yes I combined it with lemon every morning and in less than 3days I was ok.

Bro since u don't do hard drugs pls which do u take to cure jonsing? crystal white cocaine weed or Thailand or tramol
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by ejemamaka: 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
wonderful
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by jomoh: 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
dante12412:

Bro since u don't do hard drugs pls which do u take to cure jonsing? crystal white cocaine weed or Thailand or tramol

Just gimme woman I don dey alright
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by nifemi12: 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
I love drink water every morning
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by Namdeenero(m): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
midehi2:

me oooo, have tried many times but my tummy go dey pain me without eating sad
We go dey alright cool
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by midehi2(f): 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
Namdeenero:
We go dey alright cool
las las grin
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by veecovee: 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
GOD CAN ANSWER THAT YOUR PRAYER, OR FIGHT YOUR ENEMIES, ONLY IF YOU CAN MAKE HIM TO DO IT ...

https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/21#76844395
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by usoroakpan(m): 7:46am On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Health Benefits Of Drinking Water Early In The Morning by OyinO: 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
Senatorlatido:

or Hot at 110 Degree Centigrade
110° Centigrade? Yeye dey smell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can One Gain Weight Easily? / Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims / I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.