Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! (2137 Views)

Angelina Jolie At The AU Summit / Brad And Angie, Brad And Jen,pictures If Need Be, Come On. . . . . . . . . / Jen Vs Ange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2010
Angelina Jolie had initially planned to take a solo trip to Budapest to scout locations for her upcoming film - leaving all six of her kids at home with her partner, Brad Pitt, and his parents, Bill and Jane. Yet when Angelina was spotted in the Hungarian city on August 21, she had her twins Knox and Vivienne, 2, in tow. Posing for photos with the toddlers, she looked happy as could be. But behind the scenes, a friend says, Angelina, 35, had other things on her mind. According to the friend, the main reason she took the twins to Eastern Europe was to upset Jane - whose ongoing friendship with Brad's ex-wife Jennifer Aniston has Angelina seeing red. "Angie strongly thinks that the past is the past, and Jennifer and Jane should let each other go because their friendship is disrespectful," the friend explains. "Angie had been complaining to Brad that it's weird for his mom to talk to his ex-wife, but Brad just brushed it off. So she decided she didn't want Jane watching over the twins."

Very close to Jen during her marriage to Brad, Jane seemed to take the place of Jen's estranged mother. And that apparently hasn't changed since the divorce. Another pal says Jane and Jen still talk at least once a month and maintain a very strong bond. "Jane still thinks of Jennifer as a daughter," says a pal. "She knows that Angelina isn't happy about the friendship, but that doesn't stop her from keeping Jen in her life." Jen, in turn, "consults Jane on everything from major purchases to romance to her career." And Jane confides in Jen, as well. To Angelina, who has not always seen eye to eye with Jane, the friendship is like a slap in the face. Angelina feels that she - not Jen - should take precedence with his parents. Blaming Brad's ex even more than his mother, Angelina is intent on sending Jen a message: Keep away from my family. And she's been sending that message through Jane. It's making it very difficult for Jane, who "cherishes her friendship with Jennifer," Jane has known Jen for more than 10 years and resents being asked to stop talking to her. "They care about each other," the friend says. "Jane has never kept it a secret. She doesn't see why she has to cut off that connection." And Brad tends to agree with his mother. "He thinks Jane is a grown woman and she should be able to do what she wants.

Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 05, 2010
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by snowdrops(m): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2010
Angelina, will you marry me. Seriously she is so so hot.
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by kadman(m): 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2010
FC UK ANGELINA JOLIE if this story is true ! FC UK her even if it's not. She took the woman's husband, and she wants to take her close friend.  angry
Evil Anorexic crowe and the high horse she's riding on.

Angelina Jolie fanatics should the F away from my quote button.  angry
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by spikedcylinder: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2010
Nawa o. Control freak ni omo Angie yi sha. So she needs to run a tight leash on her mother in law's friends as well?
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by SeanT21(f): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2010
Team Angie. wink

*leaves thread*

1 Like

Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by Outstrip(f): 12:27am On Sep 06, 2010
If this is true then Angie really should just move on with her life. She had a hand in separating the family. Now she got her way but she wants to whine about her baby's daddys mother's relationship with a woman that she took as a daughter. Get real abeg.

Team Jennifer all the way grin grin grin
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by kadman(m): 1:17am On Sep 06, 2010
Outstrip:

If this is true then Angie really should just move on with her life. She had a hand in separating the family. Now she got her way but she wants to whine about her baby's daddys mother's relationship with a woman that she took as a daughter. Get real abeg.

Team Jennifer all the way grin grin grin

Lovin' You smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by omar22(m): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2010
She took the woman's husband

Erm am sorry, but didnt Jennifer put Friends before family?
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by MrCork8: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2010
ok, so which one is Angelikana Jolly? left or write?
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by googles: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2010
Seriously Jolie makes me sick  angry

who in her right senses think this way ? she picks her mother in law's friends ?
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by 1stknight(m): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2010
desperate houswife
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2010
Jolie is a home wrecker but because she looks great, bought kids from Asia and Africa, she has some how managed to transform herself into an ambassador for world peace and poverty? The mind boggles. Team Aniston.
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by hackney(m): 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2010
She's trying to avoid karma.
if brad belongs to jen it will happen one day (if jen wants)
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by MadMax1(f): 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2010
kadman:

FC UK ANGELINA JOLIE if this story is true ! FC UK her even if it's not. She took the woman's husband, and she wants to take her close friend.  angry
Evil Anorexic crowe and the high horse she's riding on.

Angelina Jolie fanatics should the F away from my quote button.  angry

Lol. Hater. grin Jolie didnt wreck that marriage; that's just a spin that sells tabloids and Aniston movies, even trashy ones like Marley and Me. I remember she and Pitt announced their marriage was over in January 2005 cos I was logging into my mail and it was on Yahoo front page. Pitt and Jolie hadn't even met then, I think. That was later that year. Even if their marriage hadn't crashed and Pitt was actually cheating, Pitt is responsible for his own marriage, not Jolie. Aniston and Pitt wrecked their own marriage jere.
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by omar22(m): 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2010
if brad belongs to jen it will happen one day (if jen wants)

That boat has sailed

Brad wanted a family but jen was concentrating so hard on the sitcom series "Friends" that it got Brad thinking that it seems like his priority comes second behind her career, Well things kick oFF on the set of Mr and Mrs Smith
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by bawomolo(m): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2010
omar22:

That boat has sailed

Brad wanted a family but jen was concentrating so hard on the sitcom series "Friends" that it got Brad thinking that it seems like his priority comes second behind her career, Well things kick oFF on the set of Mr and Mrs Smith

that's no excuse for adultery. we should stop giving passes to women like alicia keys and angeline jolie.
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by omar22(m): 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2010
am not giving excuses, Jen sealed her faith when she choose her career ahead of family
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by kadman(m): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2010
omar22:

am not giving excuses, Jen sealed her faith when she choose her career ahead of family

How / When / Why / How said she did that,
I don't know how you people just think up something and then say it happened.

THERE IS NEVER ANY EXCUSE FOR ADULTERY.
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by kadman(m): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2010
bawomolo:

that's no excuse for adultery. we should stop giving passes to women like alicia keys and angeline jolie.

Thank you Sir, normally the scent of adultery alone is enough to wreck a celebrities career. I don't know how Jolie has gotten a free pass on it, Not once, but TWICE. I hope she tries to snatch the one that hooks her skinny throat.
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by spikedcylinder: 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2010
Mad_Max:

Lol. Hater. grin Jolie didnt wreck that marriage; that's just a spin that sells tabloids and Aniston movies, even trashy ones like Marley and Me. I remember she and Pitt announced their marriage was over in January 2005 cos I was logging into my mail and it was on Yahoo front page. Pitt and Jolie hadn't even met then, I think. That was later that year. Even if their marriage hadn't crashed and Pitt was actually cheating, Pitt is responsible for his own marriage, not Jolie. Aniston and Pitt wrecked their own marriage jere.

They had met and were having an affair when Jen and Brad announced their break up. Mr and Mrs Smith was released early 2005.

omar22:

That boat has sailed

Friends ended in 2004, they broke up in 2005. Your chronology is shady. I'm sure Brad knew when he married Jen that she was not ready to have babies right away. They could have reached an amicable agreement or even broken up on those terms. He didn't have to cheat on his wife with his then co-star.
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by MadMax1(f): 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2010
spikedcylinder:

They had met and were having an affair when Jen and Brad announced their break up. Mr and Mrs Smith was released early 2005.[/color]

Really. I recall the announcement of their separation came long before anything about he and Jolie. He and Aniston kept hanging out after that and everyone thought they'd be getting back together and all that, but it didn't happen. Well. Takes two to tango. I don't get how Jolie's the 'home-wrecker' and 'husband stealer' while Pitt gets no blame at all. She broke into the vault they hid him in and stole him from there? He's responsible for his own marriage.
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by spikedcylinder: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2010
Mad_Max:

Really. I recall the announcement of their separation came long before anything about he and Jolie. He and Aniston kept hanging out after that and everyone thought they'd be getting back together and all that, but it didn't happen. Well. Takes two to tango. I don't get how Jolie's the 'home-wrecker' and 'husband stealer' while Pitt gets no blame at all. She broke into the vault they hid him in and stole him from there? He's responsible for his own marriage.

Nope. I remember seeing both of them at the premier of Mr and Mrs Smith (amidst rumours that they were do whopping) and they were trying so hard to hide their body language and staying so far apart. It looked so fixed.
We saw Jolie with a huge belly barely months after that.
I agree with you though, Pitt was the one with the vows and it was his responsibility to stick to his commitment.
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by MadMax1(f): 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2010
I got the story all mixed up then. And the woman is doing 'gen-gen!' and telling Pitt's mother who she can be friends with? A likely story.
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by spikedcylinder: 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2010
Mad_Max:

I got the story all mixed up then. And the woman is doing 'gen-gen!' and telling Pitt's mother who she can be friends with? A likely story.

Yep!

Lol at the picture on top though. The way Jen is smiling in a girl next door-y kindda way and Angie is snarling, ready to bite. grin grin grin grin
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by MadMax1(f): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2010
Lol. 'Team Aniston' newsies at work. A 'pal' gave them the story. These tabloids. One is getting its behind sued right now for saying Pitt and Jolie were breaking up. Seriously; no idea they were dating while Pitt was still married to Aniston. I read a Jolie interview back then on the rumours, where she denied it, saying her father cheated on her mother, and it devastated her mother, so she could never date a married man and play that same role. Interesting.
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by omar22(m): 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2010
Friends ended in 2004, they broke up in 2005. Your chronology is shady. I'm sure Brad knew when he married Jen that she was not ready to have babies right away. They could have reached an amicable agreement or even broken up on those terms. He didn't have to cheat on his wife with his then co-star.

She told Brad no babies before the penultimate series started, thats when her earning went from $600k to $1m, am not saying its an excuse but but but it didnt look like a marriage to me, its like Cheryl Cole and Ashley cole
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by spikedcylinder: 4:36am On Sep 07, 2010
omar22:

She told Brad no babies before the penultimate series started, thats when her earning went from $600k to $1m, am not saying its an excuse but but but it didnt look like a marriage to me, its like Cheryl Cole and Ashley cole

She didn't know Brad before the series started! She was introduced to him after he saw her on the series and asked his agents to fix them up on a blind date. They got married in the middle of Season 5.
Friends remains my best show till date and I know my trivia. Lol. grin grin grin
Even if she told him no babies till the series ended, he agreed to it, right? Stop making it sound as if a man's wishes and demands alone matter in a relationship/marriage.
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by omar22(m): 6:55am On Sep 07, 2010
Even if she told him no babies till the series ended, he agreed to it, right? Stop making it sound as if a man's wishes and demands alone matter in a relationship/marriage.

Tell any man in a marriage that your career comes first and family comes second, practically means that they both not on the same wave length, Brad felt that he is growing and he wants a kid of his own, am sorry but Angelina brought that smile to his face.

Now he has 6 kids to play with,
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by Nakele(f): 10:50am On Sep 07, 2010
U ANGIE HATERS CAN SAY ALL HELL WHAT U WANT TO SAY , BUT FOR NOW , THER IS NOTHING U GUYS CAN DO,,,,, JEN AND BRAD ARE OVER,,,,,,,, BY THE WAY ANGIE DID NOT APROACH BRAD BUT IT WAS THE OTHER WAY ROUND,,,,,,,

THIS JENNIFER UGLY GAL REALLY IRRITATES THE HELL OUT OF ME,,,,IF THE MAN DOES NOT WANT HER, HE JUST DOESN'T , JEN SHOULD ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON WITH HER LIFE, WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS NOT TO BE DUMPED,,,,, MUST SHE FORCE HERSELF ONTO BRAD, SHE IS REALLY SICKENING WITH HER WAYS, I HATE HER WITH PASSION NOW,,,,,,,, EVERYTIME ANGIE ANGIE ANGIE,,,,,,LIVE ANGIE ALONE U BIYATCH,,,,,,,, UGO OUT THERE, UR MAN IS OUT THERE,,,,,,,U SO IRRITATING U NYASH,,,,,, DO U EVEN SLEEP SIES,,,STUPID MUGU
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by kadman(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2010
Nakele:

U ANGIE HATERS CAN SAY ALL HELL WHAT U WANT TO SAY , BUT FOR NOW , THER IS NOTHING U GUYS CAN DO,,,,, JEN AND BRAD ARE OVER,,,,,,,, BY THE WAY ANGIE DID NOT APROACH BRAD BUT IT WAS THE OTHER WAY ROUND,,,,,,,

THIS JENNIFER UGLY GAL REALLY IRRITATES THE HELL OUT OF ME,,,,IF THE MAN DOES NOT WANT HER,  HE JUST DOESN'T , JEN SHOULD ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON WITH HER LIFE, WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS NOT TO BE DUMPED,,,,, MUST SHE FORCE HERSELF ONTO BRAD, SHE IS REALLY SICKENING WITH HER WAYS, I HATE HER WITH PASSION NOW,,,,,,,, EVERYTIME ANGIE  ANGIE ANGIE,,,,,,LIVE ANGIE ALONE U BIYATCH,,,,,,,, UGO OUT THERE, your MAN IS OUT THERE,,,,,,,U SO IRRITATING U NYASH,,,,,, DO U EVEN SLEEP SIES,,,silly MUGU

Your rant is not making any sense. And haven't you learnt by now not to type in all caps.
Re: Angelina To Jen: Leave My Family Alone! by vanitty: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2010
Hehe Nakele, oro oloro wa se ka e lara bayi na wa o

Team Aniston smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Is Losing The Shape / Nomoreloss And Rhythm Fm Oap, Phoenix Had A New Baby / Asa Makes Ynaija Magazine Cover Page+photoshoots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.