Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Brad And Angie, Brad And Jen,pictures If Need Be, Come On. . . . . . . . . - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brad And Angie, Brad And Jen,pictures If Need Be, Come On. . . . . . . . . (5447 Views)

Poll: Who Does Brad look better with?

Brad looked better with Jenny?: 80% (4 votes)
Brad looks better with Angie: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Omotola J Ekeinde Looks Fab And Chic In A Wana Sambo ”angie” Dress / Holycrap! Angie's Look Alike Is Uncanny! / Jen Vs Ange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brad And Angie, Brad And Jen,pictures If Need Be, Come On. . . . . . . . . by amebono1: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2010
Alright, we all know the stories surrounding these lot, and i think it's about time nairalander's decide what is best for that ewu called brad grin grin , did i just call brad ewu shocked shocked shocked oh yea he is looking like one with his current bia bia, with good barber's like sauron and debosky we sure can give brad a good and clean cut, what do you'all reckon? cool

Now back to the issue at hand, alot of nairalander's want brad to remain with angie, while people like me and spikey honey want him back with jenny wink

If you want brad to remain with angie or go back to jen, lift your hands up and say "yea yea" cheesy cheesy

Whatever be your decision, or reason, please state and use pictures to back up your reason

Good luck, dont forget to vote

YOURS SINCERELY
AMEBO NO1 cool
Re: Brad And Angie, Brad And Jen,pictures If Need Be, Come On. . . . . . . . . by amebono1: 9:59am On Jan 31, 2010
I will be back to post pictures of why Brad should remain with Jen

Astala Vista babey cool
Re: Brad And Angie, Brad And Jen,pictures If Need Be, Come On. . . . . . . . . by spikedcylinder: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2010
Angie is a gay. grin
Re: Brad And Angie, Brad And Jen,pictures If Need Be, Come On. . . . . . . . . by amebono1: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2010
They both look great together

Re: Brad And Angie, Brad And Jen,pictures If Need Be, Come On. . . . . . . . . by amebono1: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2010
Gawddddd ,may thunder fire angie yansh , thats if she never suck the yansh blood finish tongue

Re: Brad And Angie, Brad And Jen,pictures If Need Be, Come On. . . . . . . . . by amebono1: 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2010
This is the brad that i used to know, the brad i had crush on tongue

Re: Brad And Angie, Brad And Jen,pictures If Need Be, Come On. . . . . . . . . by amebono1: 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Angie is a gay. grin
dont mind the useless husband snatcher

She stopped brad from visiting his mum on mother's day, reason is cos, she's also a mother, i mean that woman has been living in insecurity all her life, what kind of relationship is that, why do you think she's surrounding him with kids?anything to keep him back undecided

Re: Brad And Angie, Brad And Jen,pictures If Need Be, Come On. . . . . . . . . by soreola(f): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2010
Brad before Angelina

and Brad after

you can see the love brad and jen shared just by looking at the pic

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Meets With Model Joshua Agai, Strike Doggy Style Pose (photos) / Actress Jaiye Kuti Shows Off Husband As She Marks 19th Wedding Anniversary (pix) / Was Kemi Adetiba's 'king Of Boys' Robbed At The 2020 AMVCA Awards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.