Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,565 members, 7,958,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) (17898 Views)

Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Agatu In Benue, Kill 16 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by Iykesmooth: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2019
Supertech23:

Lol, 2 months, what will you do inside the room??

Work online using that money
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by esanmantruth: 10:47am On Mar 21, 2019
I saw the people they killed but still looking for the properties they destroyed. Pls help me find that and send the picture of the properties.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by lonelydora: 10:47am On Mar 21, 2019
Dozie32:
This Fulani herdsmen are so wicked. I pray that Chukwu okike abiama will felicitate on our behalf

Israelis do not pray when provoked, they attack

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:48am On Mar 21, 2019
get this property cheap call and whatsapp 08033964348
http://www.triplehrealtor.com/listing.php
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by lastempero: 10:49am On Mar 21, 2019
We saw it coming but venue people should emulate the Kaduna people n taraba ppl.they have come to stay and will do anything to steal your life.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 21, 2019
I am beginning to think this Fulani/Herdsmen issue is a big propaganda. Let's think about it, while growing up, the Fulanis around my community minded nothing but their cattle business. These people build shelters in city outskirts/bushes. How did they get so violent and brutal now? I think the end goal of all these killings is to divide Nigeria like some tribes are already calling for.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 21, 2019
next level on test transmission!
the shithole is sitting on a keg of gunpowder.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2019
lonelydora:
All the Men in Benue are cowards. Tufiakwa!!!

Please we don't want this type of news again. If they can't defend themselves, na them know
If they arm themselves now,Buratai will promptly arrest and parade them as the ones killing ppl in Benue state.
Has happened severally before.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by gudofuck231: 11:04am On Mar 21, 2019
zoba88:
Fulani herdsmen attacked Gyenku and Angya communities in Ukum Local Government and killed 4 people.Properties were also destroyed.

Gyenku is the village of immediate past comm. for Trade & Industry, Prof.Kpelai.

Source:
http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/fulani-herdsmen-attack-gyenku-in.html

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by Deepthoughts: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2019
zoba88:
Fulani herdsmen attacked Gyenku and Angya communities in Ukum Local Government and killed 4 people.Properties were also destroyed.

Gyenku is the village of immediate past comm. for Trade & Industry, Prof.Kpelai.

Source:
It's a fact that the sponsors of the killer herdsmen only ask them to mellow down on Benue attacks for them to see how the elections will go now that it's clear Benue will not give in to the fulani agenda,the attacks has to continue but the Benue people especially the tiv should remain firm n resolute in their resolve, senator Akume turned himself into a sabotuer of his own people because of selfish political gains it's good he has been booted out, it's clear that the fulani attacks in Benue is beyond ordinary grazing but a determination by the the northern Muslims for Benue n especially the tiv to be wiped into the line of their dominance n control knowing fully well that once Benue is forced to submission no other state in the north will be beyond subjugation, it's purely political n nothing more.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by stunner1994: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2019
Me I don't believ its the herds doing this, especially in benue oga na we we d kill ourselves not the fulanis

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by peterpetrelli(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2019
zoba88:

Source:

Next level
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by Chinashopping84: 11:10am On Mar 21, 2019
rip in peace to them
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by MrMoney55: 11:11am On Mar 21, 2019
Hahaha hahaha hahaha laugh wan kee me here NA NEXT DEVIL OR ABI LEVEL DON START
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by Iykesmooth: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2019
selemo:
Feeding with 20k in two months is too small. What about other expenses such as bathing, data, electrical power etc. The remaining 100k which is my profit must have been spent on these factors. Bro think well I see no gain in this your business. You would have told me that you wanted to eat that you are hungry.

On the contrary I can live off 200 naira daily. 200×60= 12k. Bathing? Lol that won't even use up 500 naira. Electrical power? Cmon are u saying u would stay in darkness if I wasn't there? I mean it's your house and am sure u want to be comfortable at all times

Internet access? of 2k covers the two months

All in all probably 15k max for expenses

And like I said I can also work from my own home where u don't need to make any expenses. I only gave that offer for someone who is too scared to give money to someone they haven't seen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by jamace(m): 11:18am On Mar 21, 2019
High time Benue people and indeed any group being attacked in Nigeria went on the offensive against these killer fulanis. Self defense is no longer the best option in this situation. angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by dreyton(m): 11:19am On Mar 21, 2019
Fulani herdsmen all the time, that's why I trust ego people, if you kill one edo state person they will kill including hausas, fulanis, cows, sheep, anything that's concerns North will be cleared
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2019
And This Next Level Will Lasted For Another Four Years, We Need To Appeal, We Don't Need Next Level Again
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by wisdomkid: 11:45am On Mar 21, 2019
GOD in his anger should come destroy ALL Buhari supporters and MAY Fulani herdsmen locate them.
RIP to the death.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by timibare(m): 11:54am On Mar 21, 2019
ahn ahn....never knew it was gonna b this early....next level ona wehdone ehn
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by computerglobal(m): 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
cool
cool.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
You are going to continue speculating for the next 4 years

tillaman:
ThIs is becoming unbearable now!! My theory is I don’t think all of these attacks are carried out by these herdsmen I mean to what end?? I think some powerful bastards are sponsoring some very bitter psychotic worm riddled brainless morons to carry out these evil acts hiding under the guise of herdsmen cause this doesn’t add up

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by guhesih: 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by throwaway: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
Slymonster:

Killing everywhere in this country and its like there is no government.
It's so sad that the life of a Nigerian is not valuable.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by tillaman(m): 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
You are going to continue speculating for the next 4 years

i know right !!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by 86emberjackson(m): 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
benue people you need to stand up and fight for your children, women and your homes before Buhari and his assassins will kill you all. na me talk am
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by Bulusc: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
Buhari's soldiers on rampage
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by kristo123: 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
This is genocide going on in the north, Christian minorities are being wiped out on a daily basis, no one has bn arrested or tried for these killings...

The government is behind the killings.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by Iykesmooth: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
dake40:

How do I contact you?

Zero seven zero three three eight four five eight seven six whatsapp
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Gyenku In Benue, Kill 4 (Disturbing Photos) by Walehelt(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
Every life should matter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Attacks Electricity Official Who Came To Disconnect Light / This 25-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Nasarawa State. Photos / Fake Nigerian Doctor Arrested In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.