Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Black Face Alleges, “2face Is Gay” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Face Alleges, “2face Is Gay” (385 Views)

2face And Black Face Meets With Their Lawyers For Settlement / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So / See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black Face Alleges, “2face Is Gay” by weares4lent: 8:19am On Mar 21, 2019
History has a major role to play in a person’s life or in the existence of a group. If you as an individual cannot tell where you are coming from then certainly you cannot say where you maybe going to either. The past between two great Singers in the Nigerian Musical Industry has come to play a part in their present. The fight between two members of the defunct Plantainshun Boiz group is here again. But this time, it has taken a whole new dimension as the founder of the group, Black Face alleges that another and one-time member of the then group, 2Face is Gay.

Singer Augustine Ahmedu popularly known as BlackFace Naija who alleged that 2Face is Gay opened up on the reason why he called 2Face Gay in a new song he released recently. This allegation has attracted social media attention and that of the general public. The entire musical industry and entertainment division is not left out in the saga.

Speaking during an interview with LIB, BlackFace said that the fact that he called him Gay and it is normal for artistes to say all sorts in a diss song. According to his statement, he said, “Yes I called him Gay, it’s a normal thing in music when you are yabbing someone, people have been doing it for ages. I can abuse his mother and say anything its normal”.

Full Story Here
Re: Black Face Alleges, “2face Is Gay” by weares4lent: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
So is it true?

(1) (Reply)

Davido, FunkMaster Flex, Cardi B, Migos To Feature In Hot97's Summer Jam / Video -nnamdi Kanu Speaks About His Video Online / Heritage Bank To Seize Hip TV CEO, Ayo Animashaun’s Collateral Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.