Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (1122 Views)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / My Uncle’s Fiancee & Her Friend: The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea! / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 21, 2019
Help Me
Re: Help by seniorgozman(m): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2019
Just convince your Uncle not to go thats all
Re: Help by sholatech(m): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2019
You can't call that hotel a dangerous zone. However, I'm baffled she is insisting on this specific hotel. There are so many better places in SA.
Re: Help by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 21, 2019
sholatech:
You can't call that hotel a dangerous zone. However, I'm baffled she is insisting on this specific hotel. There are so many better places in SA.
77 Lions prowling the ground? and is not dangerous? ok.
i should call it friendly abi?
Re: Help by Realist5: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2019
Azsalami:
Hello N'landers..
There was a post that was created by Explorer around december last year about a House for rent for a fee of £82 per night in conservation in harrismith, south africa, according to explorer post the house is a three bedroom flat with 77 lions prowling the grounds/vicinity..
There wedding will hold 27 of april 2019, Now the bride to be, want to have her hooneymoon in the said area,
she is a nairaland too, and i know she must have found this deadly location through this platform.
she knows that my uncle can afford it and yes he can afford it too, this has been a very serious issue o, she insisted despite families meetings and worst of it all, her mother supported her during the family meeting.
Now please help, i dont care if she sees this post, i dont care at all, because this is very dangerous to them.
PLEASE WHAT CAN WE DO TO CONVINCE, I KNOW SHE WILL BE READING THIS TOO. TALK TO HER DIRECTLY.
here is the link to the explorer post www.nairaland.com/4929422/38000-per-night-guest-house

When will you learn to mind your business? Is it your money? Is it your life? If the place is not secured, we would have heard the flloops. Don't be jealous of their choice of honeymoon. There's maximum safety in that area.
Re: Help by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 21, 2019
Realist5:

When will you learn to mind your business? Is it your money? Is it your life? If the place is not secured, we would have heard the flloops. Don't be jealous of their choice of honeymoon. There's maximum safety in that area.
There is 1001 ways to die and there is more than 20000 locations to spend honeymoon, why choose the other way. This is between life and death.
Re: Help by MarianaTrench: 10:39am On Mar 21, 2019
Azsalami:

There is 1001 ways to die and there is more than 20000 locations to spend honeymoon, why choose the other way. This is between life and death.

How many of the hotels guests have ever been eaten by lions?
Re: Help by Timmy301(m): 10:43am On Mar 21, 2019
if the hotel Hasn't Recorded Death, Just pray for them, And advice your brother to kpanch her kpekus well, well.... so far the Lion wouldn't disturb the kpanching, he should do whatever pleases her
Re: Help by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 21, 2019
MarianaTrench:

How many of the hotels guests have ever been eaten by lions?
. If anything ever goes wrong, are they going to publish it? mind you. his name is Frank not Daniel.
Re: Help by sholatech(m): 11:26am On Mar 21, 2019
Azsalami:

77 Lions prowling the ground? and is not dangerous? ok.
i should call it friendly abi?

They are fenced away from the Hotel. Some hotels even have Gorillas etc in East Africa all fenced away from the Hotel property.
Re: Help by tee59(f): 11:32am On Mar 21, 2019
I see no problem here. It's an adventure to her. Op, with your money, you can even have
a honeymoon in heaven and come back successfully. grin
Re: Help by Jcole1985(m): 11:53am On Mar 21, 2019
Killing a lion was an honourable thing to do in the time of our fathers,maybe she just wants to test if your uncle is a true hunter.Strong African Woman
Re: Help by Jcole1985(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2019
OP how old are you?,your uncle is still not married

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Secrets I Have For You / When I Said No White Woman Allowed On NL / Top 10 World Best Sexiest Twerking Hottest Dance Styles And Names Plus Indian D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.