Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Hello - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hello (1289 Views)

Poll: who likes cheryl cole

me: 0% (0 votes)
not me: 0% (0 votes)
she ok: 0% (0 votes)
only cuz she's hot: 0% (0 votes)
she has no talent: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Sean Tizzle: Omawunmi Sang A Better Version Of Hello Than Adele | Fans React / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine / Because X-factor & American Idol Is So Yesterday • Say Hello To ‘the Sex Factor’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello by FatFish: 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2010
I hate this site.
Re: Hello by kadman(m): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2010
Lol, tell me about it. The British media are obsessed with their celebrities, maybe because they have only a few. . . and even those have limited talent.

But can't lie I like Ms Cole, she come's off as genuinely sweet.
Re: Hello by omar22(m): 6:40am On Sep 06, 2010
We are talking about someone who racially assaulted an old Nigerian lady who worked as an assistance at a night club up in the northern part of England, She has a record (criminal) against her name Cheryl Tweed, but Cheryl only thinks about her self nothing else, I guess Cole is happy now that her and her mother is out of his life,
Re: Hello by MrCork8: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2010
Cheryl Cole is my kinda woman, tongue I date only white womens
Re: Hello by shotster50(m): 3:25am On Sep 07, 2010
Its amazing how a she thug has been quickly transformed into this hapless woman. She totally milked the Ashley Cole situation, cant sing to save her life , Lets see how long that American boy can stand her.
Re: Hello by Nobody: 4:23am On Sep 07, 2010
You are making matter worst by opening this thread. You're only making her more famous wink
Re: Hello by maedan(f): 6:49am On Sep 07, 2010
Na wa o, is it the same Cheryl Cole we're talking about? Lol. No one, I repeat noone, can get to where she has without some basis of talent. So she had a bad past; pple change. I think she's cool, and besides she has suffered enough, don't you think?
Re: Hello by MrCork8: 7:11am On Sep 07, 2010
Cheryl Cole is white and we loves white babes tongue

they are stress free wink

(1) (Reply)

50cent Rushed To Hospital After Listening To Fatjoe / Exclusive: First Pictures From The Ay Live 2011 Event / Clarence Peters, Banky W At Loggerhead Over Kel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.