Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,066 members, 7,953,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested (35892 Views)

Woman Who "Destroyed Her Husband's Passport" Arrested & Taken To Abuja (Video) / A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board / The Struggle To Board A Bus At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos Due To Okada Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by paraltero: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
LuciferSinless:
Nigerian arrest must be different.

Is he a bag of rice?

Can't he be led away quietly and interrogated in a security office instead of this barbaric method?
I mean that's how my numerous cases were handled.

And we wonder why he wants to escape at all costs.

*spits angry

grin grin grin

I thought it was just me that was wondering what was up with that arrest. Even when they arrest serial killers, they don't bundle them like sack of garri like that.

Why is our own always different?
Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by wisdomkid: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
This Man should join the Nigerian Army, him mind no be beans. grin grin grin
Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by pahoehoe: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
Let him be ruthlessly dealt with. Click on the link on my signature to master the way to export products to foreign countries and make millions of naira as profit.
Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by symbianDON(m): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
I'm sure his herbalist had told him he'll become invisible once he got to the airport grin
Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
Seriously? shocked

My people from Bendel?tongue
Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by Icon79(m): 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
So how did he get through the security gates without a passport and a ticket?

Strange story

O pari
Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by symbianDON(m): 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
paraltero:

grin grin grin

I thought it was just me that was wondering what was up with that arrest. Even when they arrest serial killers, they don't bundle them like sack of garri like that.

Why is our own always different?
aaaah!!! it's good he was bundled like that o as a deterrent to others grin
Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by Burger01(m): 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
Pity. That man is tired of Nigeria.. Smh sad
Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by alizma: 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
LuciferSinless:

Is he a bag of rice?

Can't he be led away quietly and interrogated in a security office instead of this barbaric method?

*spits angry
guy named you dey talk like this, can you be lead quietly as a complete Nigerian?
as in you are on a queue to enter Dubai flight that will take off in the next 15 to 20minutes and I just come to you in my uniform and say gentle man, we have observe you don't have your passport with you, kindly follow me to our office for more question on why you are not with your passport and you know very well the office is about a kilometer away. bros even if you feel like following me, the Nigerian blood in you won't let you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
cheesy
Wonders shall never end in this sh1t hole country.
Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by autodexter: 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
The guys reaction to this stupid idea

Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by dapillar: 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
When next level becomes unbearable.

No human being is illegal - Argue with your dictionary.

Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
who can blame him for wanting to escape this hell hole
Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by ifyalways(f): 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
Icon79:
So how did he get through the security gates without a passport and a ticket?

Strange story

O pari
Happens.

Those mopol and all what not at the entrance most times get carried away with begging,looking for first time travellers to intimidate that they forget their main duty.

Also, he might have told them he came to buy his ticket or rebook his flight.

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by Icon79(m): 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hmm. Well, that probably didn't happen at MMIA because anytime I travel thru MMIA you have to go thru 3 or more different check points - starting from when you go to get your boarding pass ... 5 different people would check your bag, while begging you for money at the same time sad shocked

O pari

ifyalways:

Happens.

Those mopol and all what not at the entrance most times get carried away with begging,looking for first time travellers to intimidate that they forget their main duty.

Also, he might have told them he came to buy his ticket or rebook his flight.
Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by ifyalways(f): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
Icon79:
Hmm. Well, that probably didn't happen at MMIA because anytime I travel thru MMIA you have to go thru 3 or more different check points - starting from when you go to get your boarding pass ... 5 different people would check your bag, while begging you for money at the same time sad shocked

O pari

I was talking about the airport entrance earlier but thinking of it now, how did he get/cross boarding gate?

He probably settled some airport ground staff who promised him passage.

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by thunderbabs: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
Allow the guy enter bus go dubai na.... Na by force to stay naija ni? Shuooooo...
Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by Zeemic(m): 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
He expected miracle!
Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by pacificom: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
Na Aduro style dem dey call that one.
Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by Icon79(m): 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
Yup. That's my sentiments, exactly!

O pari

ifyalways:

I was talking about the airport entrance earlier but thinking of it now, how did he get/cross boarding gate?

He probably settled some airport ground staff who promised him passage.
Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by castrol180(m): 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
Do you know how many people who have succeeded in doing this kind of moves with the help of those bundling this guy now...maybe it's because he did not settle or tip them
Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
They did him a favour, Arresting him in Naigeria, The Arabs would have treated him worst.

How did he Obtain a Ticket without a passport?
Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by NoonMasamune: 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
LuciferSinless:

Is he a bag of rice?

*spits angry
We don't know if he resisted now
Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by Legendguru: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
is it possible
Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by DerideGull(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
LuciferSinless:

Is he a bag of rice?

*spits angry

Nigeria is not called shithole for nothing. Illogicality is the tonic for the day in Nigeria. If the dude is led away quietly and then interrogated as you have suggested, the place is no longer Nigeria.
Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by rokoto1986(m): 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
THANK GOD SAY THEM CATCH AM. WHO HE WUN RUN LEAVE THIS COUNTRY FOR? ALL OF US MUST ENJOY D NEXT LEVEL. NO RUNNING. INFACT A NEW LAW MUST BE PUT IN PLACE 4 NO ONE TO TRAVEL OUT OF DIS COUNTRY 4 D NEXT 4 YRS. BECOS IF U CHECK AM WELL NA APC FOLLOWER
Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by eliwa47(m): 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
They should leave that guy nah, he says he's tired of this clueless country, so why preventing him not to check out? Lol!
Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by anthonyuncle(m): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
weed na b*stard
Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by hardeydara213(m): 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
The security men like 'YOU VOTE FOR BUHARI YOU WANT LEAVE US RUN' O BOY we all die here oooooo grin
Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
how did he pass through immigration
Re: Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested by penplus: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
The hustle is real

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Survive A Plane Crash (with Illustrative Pictures) / How Did You Raise Funds For Your First Trip Abroad? / He Was Deported On Arriving UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.