Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women (25803 Views)

Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) / Governor Ganduje Distributes 100 New Transformers In Kano (Photos) / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by asawanathegreat(m): 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
He is settling his people with the dollars he collected as bribe but he will still loose the election.
Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by richidinho(m): 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

Ok nice but from the look on your pix u be woman beater, your eyes no come down and u no sabi do the thing smiley

Wetin concern you with my character no be money you want? it shld be strictly business
Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
richidinho:

Wetin concern you with my character no be money you want? it shld be strictly business

Oga my spirit no accept you oo i no do, you fit thief my pant for night grin
Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by BaRaF: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
Every soul in GAMA Ward has now turn to an egg.
Gandollar must go.

Kano State Government has distributed over 10,000 delivery kits worth N150 million to pregnant women in at least 15 local government areas of the state.

The state Governor, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje disclosed this today during the launch of the distribution of the free delivery kits on Wednesday to 2,000 expectant mothers at Gama Primary Health Centre, Nassarawa Local Givernment Area.

Ganduje, represented by his deputy, Nasiru Yusuf Gawuna stated that the present administration has given priority to free Maternal care for the protection of mothers and children, according to a statement by Hassan Musa Fagge, chief press secretary to the deputy governor.

“Today’s Programme is a continuation of the Kits distribution exercise whereby 2,000 women beneficiaries are going to collect delivery Kits containing items needed for by every pregnant Women” he stated.

Ganduje disclosed that the administration had organised 18 Months training programme on Midwifery after which the trainees were posted to rural areas to assist in ensuring safe delivery.

According to the Governor, about 1,936 midwifes were given special training on how to address contemporary challenges of the profession, adding that the government had equally procured tricycles for conveying pregnant Women to health facilities in their localities.

He noted that the government also conducted free eye treatment across the state,, adding that the exercise which took place at Isa kaita Primary Health Care centre, where over 150 people benefitted, has recorded a huge success.He pointed out that over 3,000 people with eye problems also received free medicine and eye glasses.

Gov. Ganduje assured the people of his administration’s commitment to continue to execute more projects meant to improve their wellbeing.

Earlier, the State Commissioner for Health Dr. Kabir Ibrahim Getso said in an effort to improve the Health Sector, the administration of Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje had renovated over 300 Hospitals across the State.

He maintained that plan was underway to upgrade more Hospitals to allow people in the State get easy access to medical treatment.

” A part from this, the State has recruited more Staff on health to address manpower shortage and create high productivity in our services ” he added.

Dr. Getso urged the beneficiaries to make the good use of the materials given to them and make sure they reciprocate the gesture by coming out en mass to vote Dr. Abdullahi Umar ganduje on the 23rd march 2019 supplementary election.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/03/21/umar-ganduje-distributes-10000-delivery-kits-worth-n150m-to-pregnant-women/
[/quote]
Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by BaRaF: 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
Every soul in GAMA Ward has now turn to an egg.
Gandollar must go
Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by richidinho(m): 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

Oga my spirit no accept you oo i no do, you fit thief my pant for night grin

hahahahaha... you must do oo shey u dey claim woman wey be say na man u be
Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by careytommy37(m): 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
secretaryabdul:
I witnessed it. its in Gama Ward of Nassarawa local government with about 41k registered voters. The same hospital was upgraded with costly modern equipments, this came in addition to the road of about 4km that was constructed in 48 hours, 20 solar powered boreholes which are about to be finished. He (Gandollar) has been coming to the area since last Monday and will continue to come till Friday where he will join the residents in Prayers at Gama Friday Mosque.
This inconclusive election is a blessing in disguise I swear.
After we will kick him out come Saturday.

If only every Nigerian voter can be like Gama people
Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by Agugbadin: 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
Have you ever wondered why people still associate with a theif like Ganduje
Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by LANDLORD72: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
harryportter:
MODIFIED VOTE BUYING
Dr. Getso urged the beneficiaries to make the good use of the materials given to them and make sure they reciprocate the gesture by coming out en mass to vote Dr. Abdullahi Umar ganduje on the 23rd march 2019 supplementary election.
So because of Election you are gone already
Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by Golden75(m): 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
chrisxxx:
Receive the kits in good faith. It is Kano's people money. However, if you desire a good future for your unborn kids other than on the street of Kano going about as Almajiri, this is the time to take action.
Gandollar must leave so that he can be investigated. I f he is good he can be reelected in 2023. Fayemi can attest to this.

Even Kwankwaso can attest bro,he left the office 2003 after he was been defeated by the former Governor Shekarau and comes back 8 years latter to win Kano state Governor again 2011,after he was been investigated for 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by EMMYZEE(m): 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
I install security cameras and intercoms for homes and offices. call me on 07037516786 for my services
Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
Thieving Piece Of Shi.T
Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by Masterace(m): 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
LOL
Trini4000:
I don't even know how to tell my unborn kids I'm From Nigeria.

Lord all I need is a visa.....

Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by Zzyy(m): 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
Y not... Y is he called Gandollar
Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by donprinyo(m): 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
confirm APC moves. Osinbade go de feel like de 'Don of vote buying' now.
Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
dominique:
Though it's too little too late, I commend him for not inflating the cost of the items. If the kits were truly 10,000 in number then each kit cost about N15,000 which is quite reasonable. Those of you calling him barawo will be shocked if you see what some of your state governors do away from the camera's, just because he got caught doesn't mean others are not doing it. Infrastructure wise, he didn't do too badly even though Kwankwaso did better. I hope Kano people don't bite their fingers in regret with this Kwankwaso puppet they're about to vote in.
look at dis one justifying criminality...he has been caught let him serve as scape goat to others... let others be exposed too...if u support Buhari anti corruption fight and oppose kanawa drive to remove ganduje u are a blatant hypocrite...
Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
Humans sga
Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by naijajobx: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
Why not empower them to be able to take care of the baby instead
Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by justtoodark: 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
nawa....so you will not do your job if they dont vote you....??

nawa for nigerian politicians....
Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by justtoodark: 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
harryportter:
MODIFIED VOTE BUYING

here you are right....this is vote buying with public funds....

governors are miserable people....
Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
secretaryabdul:
I witnessed it. its in Gama Ward of Nassarawa local government with about 41k registered voters. The same hospital was upgraded with costly modern equipments, this came in addition to the road of about 4km that was constructed in 48 hours, 20 solar powered boreholes which are about to be finished. He (Gandollar) has been coming to the area since last Monday and will continue to come till Friday where he will join the residents in Prayers at Gama Friday Mosque.
This inconclusive election is a blessing in disguise I swear.
After all we will kick him out come Saturday.

grin grin grin Chai bros you wickedoooooo
Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by Trini4000(m): 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
Gforce2019:

Go to Togo . You don't need visa to Togo
I'm in my house come and carry me
Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by Ikpongiton: 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
na now him eye clear,gandollar the thief
Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by bigiyaro(m): 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
emergency mass bribery, maybe you should call osibanjo to come and use his trader Moni method.
Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by mranova(m): 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
10,000 more children in the state.
Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by Gforce2019: 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
Trini4000:
I'm in my house come and carry me

That's good...
Kontinue enjoying the suffering of country in your house...I don't need to carry you out of it....

Nothing do you..
Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by themanderon: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
Shameless thieving rogue. He is foolishly thinking he can buy the votes of his people after robbing them dry. Oleburuku.
Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by uchwar1: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
If this could make some politicians wake up from their wickedness, I will plead for more inclusive results in all the states.
Re: Umar Ganduje Distributes 10,000 Delivery Kits Worth N150m To Pregnant Women by harryportter: 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
Lenadiva:
Is that why you quote the whole thing?.
You're disgusting.
AND U ARE THATGUSTING ABI?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Impose Three-Day Curfew In Bayelsa After Violence / Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard / Protest As DSS Failed To Provide Ifeanyi Ubah In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.