Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government (9845 Views)

Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by ohosi4real(m): 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
APC scam
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by sammyj: 1:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
This news will be painful to the children !!
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by cnnamoko(m): 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ejimagifty:
If i were Osibanjo, i will make sure i don't share these money in the south east. Let's see how their petty traders will cope without such loans since they love to hate APC.

Hope u know most of the traders in the SE can finance the FG for 1 year?

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ejimagifty:
If i were Osibanjo, i will make sure i don't share these money in the south east. Let's see how their petty traders will cope without such loans since they love to hate APC.

Dude. Which region do you think generates 98% of the money used for this scheme. Osinbajo can never do such he knows what that'll would mean.
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by donprinyo(m): 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
yahoo yahoo pastor.
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by pacificom: 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
netpro:
Nigeria is heading to the Next Level.

Criminals and touts can spending the rest of their lives in Court. grin grin grin
Hope the Next level slogan is not taking us into S H I T !!
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by Hikiz66: 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by pacificom: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
Greenvaiper:

Afonjas and their foolery. The poorest petty trader in Ibo land can employ 10 afonja petty traders.
Afonjaism has no cure as it starts from birth.

See baby afonja picture below for a better illustration.
The world is wicked. Whoever tribal mark this baby is a Motherfucker.
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
Greenvaiper:

Afonjas and their foolery. The poorest petty trader in Ibo land can employ 10 afonja petty traders.

For your information, I'm from the south south. I'm ijaw but i don't like how the igbos behave

2 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by netpro(m): 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
pacificom:

Hope the Next level slogan is not taking us into S H I T !!

It is taking us to the right direction. Don't get trapped in the clog of corrupt element who are just pained that the plan to auction Nigeria didn't work.
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by Icon79(m): 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
Sh!thold Country! What can somebody do with a loan of N15k in today's Nigeria? Are they freaking kidding me

Blind leaders of the blind!

O pari
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by bilulu(m): 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ejimagifty:
As if those who received are better than those who rejected it... The more you guys keep hating on them the more they keep growing more than you guys....
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by FIGARO00: 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ejimagifty:
I sincerely want to think this is a joke
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by chiedozie198100: 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ejimagifty:

my God. how can one useless soul be both foolish and hateful?

u think the igbos control virtually all the markets in the nation with ur VP's useless 10,000 naira trader moni?
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by osuofia2(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ejimagifty:

For your information, I'm from the south south. I'm ijaw but i don't like how the igbos behave
Yoruba muslim bursted

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by Nzemarcilinus(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ejimagifty:
Mr Man, The south east never depends on federal money to succeed talk less of this change #10,000.
Pls share the money to south west women caused their husbands are busy chasing another woman leaving them with kids to carter...
Share the money to the North, they need it to buy more weapons.....
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by Afospecialk: 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
IPOB are the most inconsequential hypocrites people I never know. Imagine they are calling Osibanjo an errand boy and they all want to die for the position of erand boy given to their Petter Obituary

This is more reason why I believe SE can never never and never be our president in Nigeria

Trader money is just for petty traders and if its too small for yu then do not request for it. Go and ask Jonathan to share out of the billions he and madam peace lootedr for your family if yu ar not contented with d tradermoni scheme

2 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by Legendguru: 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
proof
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ejimagifty:
So TradeMoni was what igbo petty traders were using to survive before Buhari became Nigeria's president??

Chai! People dey dis Nairaland oh shocked

2 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by Afospecialk: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
Greenvaiper:

You mean the groundnuts, ugwu, platainchips and egusi trade yur people ar doing?

Most unfortunate cheastbeater people on earth just like their master Ojukwu nd Nnamdi
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by Ifaa123: 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
Prof Tmoni must be seen physically sharing the 10k and it must be in the market as usual.
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by Martartins(m): 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Are stupid or you just found a new way to be sarcastic?
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by xtremeTall(m): 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
Oya dose people can find anoda thing to talk about
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by danielck22(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ejimagifty:
Who is this?? Continue imagining to be the Vp.
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by danielck22(m): 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
Afospecialk:

You mean the groundnuts, ugwu, platainchips and egusi trade yur people ar doing?

Most unfortunate cheastbeater people on earth just like their master Ojukwu nd Nnamdi
What's with all this crazy tribalism, don't u have any tangible point to give rather than say shits...
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by danielck22(m): 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
Some Naira Landers really need to upgrade their baby brains.
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by PureMind2: 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
Let them just say nairaland otan
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by Bobbysteps: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
Thanks to Federal government under APC, I received mine today. first time I benefited from Nigeria government scheme. Many thanks to my amiable president and his vice, PMB/PYO more power to your elbow.
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by highbee02: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
I was paid #5800 instead of #10,000. I just received another message asking me to go and pay my loan to be able to access #15,000. My question is how much are my going to pay? Below is the text message from BIONIGERIA

Your N15,000 TraderMoni don ready! Start to dey pay the N10,000 wey you collect on 20-Oct-2018
By now, you suppose don pay N7,096.
You don pay 0.0
You no go collect N15,000 if you neva pay.
Run NOW go any bank, tell dem you wan pay your TraderMoni loan.
When you pay, call 07001000200
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by manny4life(m): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ejimagifty:

I personally don't have a problem with that but as long as the FG doesn't charge us taxes on everything, drill oil and gas from the region, and much more it gets from the SE. If you ask me, I think the equation should be equaled. Do you think the average petty trader in the SE wants a meager N10,000... #SMH
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by elvisco10(m): 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ejimagifty:

see ur life.u re showing urslf because of 10k.wat is 10k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removal Necessary To Avert Financial Crisis – Tinubu / Map Of Biafra... (Land Of Rising Sun) / EFCC Detains Idris Wada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.