Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander (2017 Views)

A Popular Nairalander Collected N12m From Dasuki / Fashola Emerges Most Popular Ministerial Nominee - NOIPolls / Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by unipol(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2010
i want to state it clearly without doubt that kobojunkie is the most popular nairalander, going by her way of argument, she has demonstrated greatness, a lot of thread has been opened on her name, she belongs to the school of thought that state that bad publicity is better than no publicity. 90% of nairalanders see her as man because of her power to construct argument in a great way. but the most painful thing is that she is no longer active in nairaland after aloy emeka made the thread comparing her with fashola. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

moderator please ban emeka for banning kobo.

kobo, we miss you cry cry cry
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2010
unipol:

i want to state it clearly without doubt that kobojunkie is the most popular nairalander, going by her way of argument, she has demonstrated greatness, a lot of thread has been opened on her name, she belongs to the school of thought that state that bad publicity is better than no publicity. 90% of nairalanders see her as man because of her power to construct argument in a great way. but the most painful thing is that she is no longer active in nairaland after aloy emeka made the thread comparing her with fashola. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

LOL grin
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2010
Why was kobo banned? Kobo banned? Impossible.

But OASN, I miss his/her post on this section.
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Why was kobo banned? Kobo banned? Impossible.

But OASN, I miss his/her post on this section.

I don't think she's banned.
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by slap1(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2010
What's the aim of this thread? Waste of cyberspace!
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2010
Thread comparing me with Fashola? Where the heck is that one? Why in the world would anyone really do such a thing? I was not banned . . . I mean my last post was probably 2 weeks ago. I do have a life and sometimes I take time off this so I can pursue that. Anyways, I am in London for biz, and will probably extend my stay so I gather more info from this end for later projects.  grin
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by seanet03: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Thread comparing me with Fashola? Where the heck is that one? Why in the world would anyone really do such a thing? I was not banned . . . I mean my last post was probably 2 weeks ago. I do have a life and sometimes I take time off this so I can pursue that. Anyways, I am in London for biz, and will probably extend my stay so I gather more info from this end for later projects.  grin
Best Regards baba
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2010
unipol:

This is not a compliment. undecided
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Thread comparing me with Fashola? Where the heck is that one? Why in the world would anyone really do such a thing? I was not banned . . . I mean my last post was probably 2 weeks ago. I do have a life and sometimes I take time off this so I can pursue that. Anyways, I am in London for biz, and will probably extend my stay so I gather more info from this end for later projects. grin

Well nice to have you back. grin grin
Worst 2 weeks of my stay on NL
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by philip0906(m): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2010
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Well nice to have you back. grin grin
Worst 2 weeks of my stay on NL

ROFLMAO!!! I decided it was probably time for me to get my piece of the national cake ooo. . . . rather than debating these issues when it is all too apparent we are PERFECT with the status quo in the country. Abegi!!! Make I make my own connections to get me my million dollar/No stress paychecks from Nigeria ooo!!! tongue
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2010
Kobojunkie:

ROFLMAO!!! I decided it was probably time for me to get my piece of the national cake ooo. . . . rather than debating these issues when it is all too apparent we are PERFECT with the status quo in the country. Abegi!!! Make I make my own connections to get me my million dollar/No stress paychecks from Nigeria ooo!!! tongue

Lol, plz do that. And remember me when you're eating the cake tongue
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by Brownteeth(m): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2010
Is kobo a woman? I doubt it!!!
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by OAM4J: 1:48am On Sep 06, 2010
lol grin
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by MaiSuya(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2010
Brownteeth:

Is kobo a woman? I doubt it!!!

deepest respect to our female folks out there, but I also find the above hard to believe!
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by maedan(f): 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2010
So lengthy, rambling-like posts/arguments is what it takes to get any respect around here, heh? What a farce tongue.
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by chosen04(f): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2010
Kobojunkie:

ROFLMAO!!! I[b] decided it was probably time for me to get my piece of the national cake ooo. . . . rather than debating these issues when it is all too apparent we are PERFECT with the status quo in the country. Abegi!!! Make I make my own connections to get me my million dollar/No stress paychecks from Nigeria ooo!!! tongue[/b]

That is the spirit . . . . . . . . . .

Remember we are together in this . . . . . . . .

Cos ''WE'' know what most NLers will never ''know!'' . . . . . .NTIMM
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2010
maedan:

So lengthy, rambling-like posts/arguments is what it takes to get any respect around here, heh? What a farce tongue.

really not necessary, seeing as [b]she [/b]didnt claim to be the most popular
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by DrKitaun(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2010
most popular ignoramus . . .I AGREE !!! grin

Anybody that gets pitched against Fashola must be a basketmouth clone grin

BTW, when are we going to have Kobojunkie unravelled by his/her worshippers ?

at least we know Seun is male, BRF is male, just like Ikeke-idi is BI-SEXUAL grin grin
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

at least we know Seun is male, BRF is male, just like Ikeke-idi is BI-SEXUAL grin grin
Dr. Kitty, ori e fokasibe tongue angry angry angry
So I have to be bisexual to post here again shocked
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by tkb417(m): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2010
and so if he/she is the most popular Nigerian

how dt affects the price of ata rodo in the open market beats me
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by ElRazur: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2010
. . . . . . And in other news, Dog ate my homework.

Tkb, are you still on BB?
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by tkb417(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2010
^^
lol

ill be back tmr hopefully

lost the BB to thieves and travelled. back now
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by DrKitaun(m): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Dr. Kitty, ori e fokasibe tongue angry angry angry
So I have to be bisexual to post here again shocked

dont we all know how u roll ? undecided
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

dont we all know how u roll ? undecided
Dr.Kit, why today? Se o ti mu emu yo ni? undecided
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by DrKitaun(m): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Dr.Kit, why today? Se o ti mu emu yo ni? undecided

I still love u kiss kiss
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

I still love u kiss kiss
Just got your messages.

eyah, why didnt you just tell me you were missing me grin grin
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by maedan(f): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

really not necessary, seeing as [b]she [/b]didnt claim to be the most popular

But some folks think she is, which was exactly my point, nothing else. Ms. Knight in shining armour tongue.
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by Kobojunkie: 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2010
chosen04:

That is the spirit . . . . . . . . . .

Remember we are together in this . . . . . . . .

Cos ''WE'' know what most NLers will never ''know!'' . . . . . .NTIMM

Abi ooo . . . . I don tire to dey try convince people say we suppose demand better from our leaders. Make me too go chop my own, come shine NIGERIA FLAG and claim patriot ooo!! Na so I dey here someone chop millions for Railway project wey Obasanjo sign, only to deliver 1970 loco as result. If people can get away with that, why I dey swegbe for here now? Make I go get my own na!
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Abi ooo . . . . I don tire to dey try convince people say we suppose demand better from our leaders. Make me too go chop my own, come shine NIGERIA FLAG and claim patriot ooo!! Na so I dey here someone chop millions for Railway project wey Obasanjo sign, only to deliver 1970 loco as result. If people can get away with that, why I dey swegbe for here now? Make I go get my own na!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

maedan:

But some folks think she is, which was exactly my point, nothing else. Ms. Knight in shining armour tongue.
ok o lol
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by blacksta(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2010
Ileke  - how far

u just dey ignore anyway  - i no do anymore  grin

@post

This poster is delirious
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2010
blacksta:

Ileke  - how far

u just dey ignore anyway  - i no do anymore  grin

check FB, dear. I no dey ignore you nau

wetin you no do? Whatever God join together, let no Nigerian man put asunder grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ine / Photo Of Gej 3 Children. / Naira Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.