Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander (2015 Views)

A Popular Nairalander Collected N12m From Dasuki / Fashola Emerges Most Popular Ministerial Nominee - NOIPolls / Popular Nairalander Invited To 3rd US - Africa International Business Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by OAM4J: 1:39am On Sep 07, 2010
^^ '100% Omo Ekiti fo' sure' I see clearly now dat you are not platiorobos wink grin
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by BigB11(m): 4:59am On Sep 07, 2010
Kobojunkie my a@s, the chick got no life.
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by chosen04(f): 8:10am On Sep 07, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Abi ooo . . . . I don tire to dey try convince people say we suppose demand better from our leaders. Make me too go chop my own, come shine NIGERIA FLAG and claim patriot ooo!! Na so I dey here someone chop millions for Railway project wey Obasanjo sign, only to deliver 1970 loco as result. If people can get away with that, why I dey swegbe for here now? Make I go get my own na!

ROFLAHMSL
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by Kobojunkie: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2010
Big B1:

Kobojunkie my a@s, the chick got no life.

And you know this how? I am sorry to give you a jolt, that I frequent this site more than you do, is in no way conclusion that I have no life. I however can bet half of my life savings that I have a better life than you can boast of even to this point in your life wherever it is. grin
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by Gamine(f): 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2010
lmao.
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by fyneguy: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2010
I want to marry Kobojunkie. Who can help?
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by preselect(m): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2010
I can help with your funeral preparations.
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by illusion2: 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Abi ooo . . . . I don tire to dey try convince people say we suppose demand better from our leaders. Make me too go chop my own, come shine NIGERIA FLAG and claim patriot ooo!! Na so I dey here someone chop millions for Railway project wey Obasanjo sign, only to deliver 1970 loco as result. If people can get away with that, why I dey swegbe for here now? Make I go get my own na!

Et tu ?  undecided

I am disappointed ! Was actually beginning to have some hope in Nigeria(ns). . . .sad,sad.

I just hope you don't have to  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  your way to the piece of national cake    embarassed
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by unipol(m): 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2010
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by unipol(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2010
kobo, you did not attend to that link and i thought you have been banned, happy to see you back.
fyneguy:

it was written boldly in her profile that kobo needs no new friends how much more a husband.
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2010
illusion2:

Et tu ?  undecided

I am disappointed ! Was actually beginning to have some hope in Nigeria(ns). . . .sad,sad.

I just hope you don't have to  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  your way to the piece of national cake    embarassed

But wetin you wan make I do na? sit back and allow others get a share while the country continues to tumble ? Why am I not to get a share . . . my share? At least I will make sure to do an excellent job when it comes to the project I get but I need to get paid too . . . embarassed
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by Kobojunkie: 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2010
unipol:

kobo, you did not attend to that link and i thought you have been banned,  happy to see you back.
it was written boldly in her profile[b] that kobo needs no new friends[/b] how much more a husband.
grin

I didn't understand the reason for that particular post/link  . . . I have no intentions of running for government.

Critics are there to make sure Government does not go off the track with plans and programs . . . lol
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by fyneguy: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2010
cry

Kobo, my future wife, is scared of critics? Irony Irony Irony!
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2010
I am scared of critics? How?
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2010
fyneguy:

cry

fyneguy:

You are lost tongue tongue
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by hymen(f): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2010
fyneguy:

cry

Kobo is actually NL's Caster Semeya,so be careful. . . tongue
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by agenta999(f): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2010
fyneguy:

fyneguy:

cry

are you not afraid of her name alone?
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by fyneguy: 12:22am On Sep 10, 2010
grin

The more you guys try to discourage me, the more interested I am.

(kneels before Kobojunkie, holding a platinum ring)

Kobojunkie, will you marry me?
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by fyneguy: 12:31am On Sep 10, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

You are lost tongue tongue

Ileke-Idi

Inrora abuo mi, I am also from Ekiti o. So you be Iya-oko of a sort. Aint you excited you'll be a sister-in-law or '''friend-in-law'' to Kobojunkie?.
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by bkbabe97y(m): 1:28am On Sep 10, 2010
fyneguy:

grin

The more you guys try to discourage me, the more interested I am.

(kneels before Kobojunkie, holding a platinum ring)

Kobojunkie, will you marry me?

I'd like to see ur face when u discover Kobojunkie's schlong is exactly 4 1/2 inches longer than yours! grin
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by MetalGong4: 1:42am On Sep 10, 2010
bk.babe97y:

I'd like to see your face when u discover Kobojunkie's schlong is exactly 4 1/2 inches longer than yours! grin
Dumb Hispanic hag. . Always sound more obtuse than before, sad sad
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by Nobody: 3:23am On Sep 10, 2010
fyneguy:

Ileke-Idi

Inrora abuo mi, I am also from Ekiti o. So you be Iya-oko of a sort. Aint you excited you'll be a sister-in-law or '''friend-in-law'' to Kobojunkie?.

iro lol, o kan n so gbogbo iyen nitiri o fe kimi fun o ni kobojunkie. But I no gree.
see as everybody wants to be omo Ekiti kete all of a sudden smiley
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by bibiking1(m): 3:25am On Sep 10, 2010
i would like to conveniently assume that the moderators (Jarus and Aisha) are currently asleep!
Otherwise i se no reason why this thread has not been moved to the sexuality or romance section!

And this sort of buttresses the irrelevance Nairaland is slowly fading into
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by fyneguy: 11:26am On Sep 10, 2010
lol Ileke idi

For realz, I am from Ekiti- Jimoh Aliu, the Osuntokuns, Fela Durotoye, Professor Adedeji are from my town.

Koya ba kobojunkie soro kia kia.
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by Depilot(m): 11:49am On Sep 10, 2010
Nairaland (politics section) is now turning into a play ground for kids. This section of the site was my favorite page, but I'm not sure if this is so anymore.

A major election in our country is about to take place and the best we could come up with is talking about kobojunkie.

No disrespect to anyone, this topic doesn't belong here and I can give a fucck about kobojunkie or anybody else.

Please guys, let us talk politics; our country is about to go through a major transformation.
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by unipol(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2010
Depilot:

Nairaland (politics section) is now turning into a play ground for kids. This section of the site was my favorite page, but I'm not sure if this is so anymore.

major election in our country is about to take place and the best we could come up with is talking about kobojunkie.

No disrespect to anyone, this topic doesn't belong here and I can give a fucck about kobojunkie or anybody else.

Please guys, let us talk politics; our country is about to go through a major transformation.

[b][/b]

a major selection not election.

our country is about to go through a major distruction not transformation.

have you not heard that our dear Donald duke called you dreamers. Donald duke and his fellow governors will be laughing at you again for hoping that things will change in Nigeria come 2011.

as for me. i Will rather campaign for you and other less serious minded people, at least, for not having a criminal record than to campaign for those criminals called politicians.
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by bkbabe97y(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2010
MetalGong4:

Dumb Hispanic hag. . Always sound more obtuse than before, sad sad

Hey, MENTALgong, Sit boy, Sit. . . . . . . . .
Re: Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander by MetalGong4: 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Hey, MENTALgong, Sit boy, Sit. . . . . . . . .

You stinking Hispanic hag should go and douche with the saliva of your drooling retarded daughter . . . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Wikileak Exposé: Former Vp Goodluck Jonathan, Ibori & Obj Corrupt / Nigeria:most Hated Nation Around The Globe. / 2015: APC Takes Battle To Jonathan’s Stronghold •south-south, South-east To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.