Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Pogba Finally Reveals The Actual Reason Mourinho Was Sacked At Man United - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba Finally Reveals The Actual Reason Mourinho Was Sacked At Man United (43990 Views)

Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It / Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) / Jose Mourinho Gives Reason Why He Can’t Be Sacked At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pogba Finally Reveals The Actual Reason Mourinho Was Sacked At Man United by bizhop01: 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
The only reason is Jose mourinho can never stay more than three years in a football club.
Re: Pogba Finally Reveals The Actual Reason Mourinho Was Sacked At Man United by Denikayan: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
Manchester United that can't beat common Houston Rockets. Wonder what they will do when they meet LA Lakers or Miami Heats
Re: Pogba Finally Reveals The Actual Reason Mourinho Was Sacked At Man United by nairamaniac: 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
xincxx3290:
sorry to ask. But what is your gain when others benefit from this MTN package?

Do u get commission or something??
Re: Pogba Finally Reveals The Actual Reason Mourinho Was Sacked At Man United by popweezy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
dipopooo:
I(barca) can't wait to beat manU home and away
I hate man u.. But na dem i go support dat nyt. Iwan make juve carry the trophy
Re: Pogba Finally Reveals The Actual Reason Mourinho Was Sacked At Man United by femarium(m): 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
100% maximum bet ...bet9ja sure correct scores for today's game: WhatsApp 07033121197
Re: Pogba Finally Reveals The Actual Reason Mourinho Was Sacked At Man United by caprini1: 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
sureteeboy:
That's just it. Mourinho's tactics are just too archaic to fit into this modern football world successfully. By the way, Here's a recent fan Art of Pogba I drew
You drew Ikenna Metuh and not Paul Pogba please grin
Re: Pogba Finally Reveals The Actual Reason Mourinho Was Sacked At Man United by sureteeboy(m): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
caprini1:
You drew Ikenna Metuh and not Paul Pogba please grin
lol. Who is Ikenna Metuh
Re: Pogba Finally Reveals The Actual Reason Mourinho Was Sacked At Man United by caprini1: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
sureteeboy:
lol. Who is Ikenna Metuh
my work colleague
Re: Pogba Finally Reveals The Actual Reason Mourinho Was Sacked At Man United by dipopooo(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
popweezy:
I hate man u.. But na dem i go support dat nyt. Iwan make juve carry the trophy

Pray make ajax no beat juve sef
Re: Pogba Finally Reveals The Actual Reason Mourinho Was Sacked At Man United by Soknown: 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
Koledowo, Pogba is a French version of that act.
Re: Pogba Finally Reveals The Actual Reason Mourinho Was Sacked At Man United by Bimpe29: 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
Jose's style and philosophy are obsolete, reason for the poor runs of results at Man U.
Re: Pogba Finally Reveals The Actual Reason Mourinho Was Sacked At Man United by popweezy(m): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
dipopooo:

Pray make ajax no beat juve sef
I laff in swahili...dat one no possible na
Re: Pogba Finally Reveals The Actual Reason Mourinho Was Sacked At Man United by campusblack10(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Nothing significant has changed at Old Trafford after the exit of Mouthrinho, apart from beating Spurs, and the VAR aided victotry in Paris. They will end the season trophy-less and definitely finish outside the "top four" shocked shocked shocked
hater you can keep hating. you are only terrified that united are attening another era of dominance

1 Like

Re: Pogba Finally Reveals The Actual Reason Mourinho Was Sacked At Man United by zealadjay(m): 1:34am On Mar 22, 2019
Mourinho is the only coach dat has ever won a trophy since the tym of Alex fergi.

After mourinho, no coach will ever come close..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Undergoes Medical At Middlesbrough. / How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix) / Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.