Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Is Udemy Video Streaming Much Slower Than Youtube - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is Udemy Video Streaming Much Slower Than Youtube (862 Views)

Is Udemy Doing Promo / Needs An Answer To An Constant Hanging Of Udemy Video Tutorial / Get Trained By The Best...get My Udemy Video Tutorials On Any Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Udemy Video Streaming Much Slower Than Youtube by ediko5(m): 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
I bought a course @ Udemy and i am regretting spending my money to buy the course because of my inability to stream the video. It streams to 20 seconds, stops for 1 minutes. Very slow and annoying. I use the same network to stream on Youtube for even 1 hour without any interruption.

Any possible solution to this?
Re: Is Udemy Video Streaming Much Slower Than Youtube by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
ediko5:
I bought a course @ Udemy and i am regretting spending my money to buy the course because of my inability to stream the video. It streams to 20 seconds, stops for 1 minutes. Very slow and annoying. I use the same network to stream on Youtube for even 1 hour without any interruption.

Any possible solution to this?

Do you have an android phone? If you do, login your account on the app, go to "my course" you will see the download arrow symbol then download the video which you gonna access offline instead of you wasting data streaming.
Re: Is Udemy Video Streaming Much Slower Than Youtube by ediko5(m): 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
dayo2me:

Do you have an android phone? If you do, login your account on the app, go to "my course" you will see the download arrow symbol then download the video which you gonna access offline instead of you wasting data streaming.
No, i use PC.

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Ads For Frr / Where To Find Programmers In Nigeria / Need A Web Designer At Ore, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.