Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,467 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

Proposal Needed For A Good Ict Program Or Software That Can Be Used In A State. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Proposal Needed For A Good Ict Program Or Software That Can Be Used In A State. (927 Views)

What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? / Cyber Security Or Software Engineering? / Script Or Software For Daily Contribution Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proposal Needed For A Good Ict Program Or Software That Can Be Used In A State. by picaso313(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2019
Any 1 with any good idea of a program or software that can basically be used in a state to boost any sector of the state (ICT Wise)should pls prepare a proposal and get across to me via whatsapp or mail..
samuelkabakwu@gmail.com
Re: Proposal Needed For A Good Ict Program Or Software That Can Be Used In A State. by barapistis(m): 9:41am On Apr 13, 2019
Where is your state ,

What connection do you have and what's the caped budget of the project
Re: Proposal Needed For A Good Ict Program Or Software That Can Be Used In A State. by picaso313(m): 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
barapistis:
Where is your state ,

What connection do you have and what's the caped budget of the project
cannt give u detalis of the state here pls.. budget is nt much of an issue just depends on what you can offer... i can reach me via whatsapp lets talk tins out
Re: Proposal Needed For A Good Ict Program Or Software That Can Be Used In A State. by barapistis(m): 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
Without budget for the project ,its more like a goose chase

You also didn't mention the nature of the project

Social or capitalistic in nature

To me,the areas determines if the project will be accepted

I had something similar one time but the state government couldn't afford it

Lastly how sure are we that you will hijack another mans idea and make it your own

The above are the Greg areas that needed to be trashed out here before you can get anybody with serious intentions
Re: Proposal Needed For A Good Ict Program Or Software That Can Be Used In A State. by mcqwerty(m): 7:10am On Apr 14, 2019
Vague enough

(1) (Reply)

Java Script Programming Tutor Needed / Experience Ios Developer Needed ( Ikoyi, Lagos) / In Need Of An Intern/junior Software Developer To Work With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.