Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Francophone Cameronian Army Attack Southern Cameroon With Guns - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Francophone Cameronian Army Attack Southern Cameroon With Guns (24943 Views)

Pictures: The Disturbing Fascination Americans Have With Guns / US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre / Biya Withdraws Soldiers From Southern Cameroon!! (new Uno State Of Cameroon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francophone Cameronian Army Attack Southern Cameroon With Guns by midnighter(f): 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Yeah. I speak fluent Sarcasm.

50 years ago Nigeria had the same probably it has today, only difference is that the problems have escalated.

But still I think the AU should interfere in the affairs of Cameroon before we have a real problem on our hands.

I agree with you but i have been led to believe that AU (if what you mean is African Union) is almost completely useless

What they need to do is sit up and oust the Biya fellow from power. He's just making a mockery out of all of them
Re: Francophone Cameronian Army Attack Southern Cameroon With Guns by IMAliyu(m): 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
Fighting over European languages.

1 Like

Re: Francophone Cameronian Army Attack Southern Cameroon With Guns by wealth2al(m): 1:49am On Mar 22, 2019
Re: Francophone Cameronian Army Attack Southern Cameroon With Guns by showafrica(m): 6:12am On Mar 22, 2019
itspzpics:
There's Serious Conflict Going On In Cameroon

Christians In Southern Cameroon Hide on the Ground For Safety As Gunshots fly all over after Soldiers Attacked Their Village in Buea.

The English Speaking Part Of Cameroon "Sourthern Cameroon" has been Under siege and attack for months now by the Francophone Cameronian Army and Their President, Paul Biya who has been in Power for 36 long years!!!

People are been Massacred by the army all over southern cameroon All because southern Cameroon wants to be on their own and they are asking for Independence, The President has Managed to keep all his Atrocities away from the world because he is in control of almost all the entire Media outlets in Cameroon.

Watch the Video below

Gist from Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/francophone-cameronian-army-attack-southern-cameroon-with-guns/

These are Biafrans na... South Cameron and South east SS Nigerians are biafrans.
Re: Francophone Cameronian Army Attack Southern Cameroon With Guns by dazzlingd(m): 6:38am On Mar 22, 2019
lilfreezy:
France is the big problem here. They want everyone speaking French undecided

hahahaha
Re: Francophone Cameronian Army Attack Southern Cameroon With Guns by javalove(m): 6:42am On Mar 22, 2019
itspzpics:
There's Serious Conflict Going On In Cameroon

Christians In Southern Cameroon Hide on the Ground For Safety As Gunshots fly all over after Soldiers Attacked Their Village in Buea.

The English Speaking Part Of Cameroon "Sourthern Cameroon" has been Under siege and attack for months now by the Francophone Cameronian Army and Their President, Paul Biya who has been in Power for 36 long years!!!

People are been Massacred by the army all over southern cameroon All because southern Cameroon wants to be on their own and they are asking for Independence, The President has Managed to keep all his Atrocities away from the world because he is in control of almost all the entire Media outlets in Cameroon.

Watch the Video below

Gist from Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/francophone-cameronian-army-attack-southern-cameroon-with-guns/

It's sad bro...
To the bolded statement....please do not attempt to give a religious lens to this... the whole world knows the cause of the crisis...

#Javalove...unless otherwise stated...!
Re: Francophone Cameronian Army Attack Southern Cameroon With Guns by ElsonMorali: 7:25am On Mar 22, 2019
midnighter:

I agree with you but i have been led to believe that AU (if what you mean is African Union) is almost completely useless

What they need to do is sit up and oust the Biya fellow from power. He's just making a mockery out of all of them

He is France's puppet.

I once asked a Cameroonian friend if they have only one tribe in Cameroon for only one man to be ruling since the early 80s.

I trust Nigeria. Na to kill ourselves sure pass. Cameroonians are too docile.
Re: Francophone Cameronian Army Attack Southern Cameroon With Guns by Sultan5(m): 7:59am On Mar 22, 2019
ElsonMorali:
The English speaking part of Cameron should have been part of Nigeria. I think they voted to go with Cameroon.

Buhari should send our military boys to their rescue. Such nonsense cannot be happening at the backyard of the Giant of Africa. angry
the same Buhari that handed over their leaders who were seeking asylum in Nigeria to the Cameroon government undecided Nigeria can't openly support them because it will only strengthen the Biafra struggle.
Re: Francophone Cameronian Army Attack Southern Cameroon With Guns by ElsonMorali: 8:04am On Mar 22, 2019
Sultan5:
the same Buhari that handed over their leaders who were seeking asylum in Nigeria to the Cameroon government undecided Nigeria can't openly support them because it will only strengthen the Biafra struggle.

I can only hope that the Cameroonian refugees will rush in to Nigeria through the border. Let them seek safe haven in Nigeria rather than being killed in a state sponsored genocide and ethnic cleansing.
Re: Francophone Cameronian Army Attack Southern Cameroon With Guns by Sultan5(m): 8:15am On Mar 22, 2019
morpheus24:
Nigeria should just annex the territory like Crimea, after all all them people from that area are related to Cross river and Akwa Ibom people, plus their pidgin na the same apart from their frequent use of the word "Massa" instead of "Oga"
This will not work really since Nigeria has its own conflict with boko haram. Starting a war with Cameroon isn't sustainable currently as its very likely Biafra will used the opportunity to revive their own agitated against a stretched Nigerian army. Put that together with other internal conflicts that would arise. The whole thing will be counterproductive. And it isn't certain that the southern territory of Cameroon would accept this annexation since what they want is independence. So it is also likely that they too will fight the Nigerian army also.

1 Like

Re: Francophone Cameronian Army Attack Southern Cameroon With Guns by Sultan5(m): 8:30am On Mar 22, 2019
ElsonMorali:

I can only hope that the Cameroonian refugees will rush in to Nigeria through the border. Let them seek safe haven in Nigeria rather than being killed in a state sponsored genocide and ethnic cleansing.
Sure now. They have been doing so for a while now. This conflict started around 2017 when the South declared independence. So the government isn't just attacking them for no reason or because they want to carry out ethnic cleansing and genocide because they are bored. This is a full blown war just like the one we had in Nigeria against Biafra. So far both sides have been accused of war crimes. France is being pressured by the international community to pressure Cameroon into a diplomatic solution, as that's the only reasonable way out currently. Cause the status quo right now is deplorable.
Re: Francophone Cameronian Army Attack Southern Cameroon With Guns by ElsonMorali: 8:33am On Mar 22, 2019
Sultan5:
Sure now. They have been doing so for a while now. This conflict started around 2017 when the South declared independence. So the government isn't just attacking them for no reason or because they want to carry out ethnic cleansing and genocide because they are bored. This is a full blown war just like the one we had in Nigeria against Biafra. So far both sides have been accused of war crimes. France is being pressured by the international community to pressure Cameroon into a diplomatic solution, as that's the only reasonable way out currently. Cause the status quo right now is deplorable.

Shame on Biya, and shame on France.
Re: Francophone Cameronian Army Attack Southern Cameroon With Guns by midnighter(f): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2019
ElsonMorali:

He is France's puppet.

I once asked a Cameroonian friend if they have only one tribe in Cameroon for only one man to be ruling since the early 80s.

I trust Nigeria. Na to kill ourselves sure pass. Cameroonians are too docile.

Exactly. It really boggles the mind. Unless they just like it like that

Well we cant really talk. Even if its not the same person, we've allowed ourselves to be oppressed by the same group of people for decades now. So we cant throw stones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francophone Cameronian Army Attack Southern Cameroon With Guns by ElsonMorali: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
midnighter:

Exactly. It really boggles the mind. Unless they just like it like that

Well we cant really talk. Even if its not the same person, we've allowed ourselves to be oppressed by the same group of people for decades now. So we cant throw stones

So true. embarassed
Re: Francophone Cameronian Army Attack Southern Cameroon With Guns by writeprof(m): 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
Triniti:
Macron, the whole world is watching you.

Sorry, the world has gone asleep! The First world is Macron's constituency- his pals and the Third world- the oppressed! The second world is busy working its way up to the first world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EU Threatens Action Against Hungary's Controversial LGBT+ Bill( Pix, Video) / Sporadic Violence Hits Kwazulu-Natal And Johannesburg Over Zuma's Detention / Is Libya An Africa Or Arab Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.