Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic (38357 Views)

Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma / Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by femiofe: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
They must be brought to book
Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by TwoBottles: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
Livecamp09:

Die a painful death oponu

Quote me again pussyboy.
Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by Dansco65: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
That's cruel though
Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by Gokoyer0(m): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
I don't even know what to comment about this country anymore. There is no right for common men.
Chelsea82:
See Reactions below , and Watch The Touching Moment HERE
Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by SmartMen: 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
TwoBottles:
The Nigerian state needs a total overhaul. A state that terrorizes her citizenry.

The government is in itself a criminal organisation.
the problem is many of you do not want to accept that that is our job as owners of this country. If 10Million Nigeria come out in a protest over all these nonsense, you think they wont obey? God will not solve what he has given us hands to do. if you like pray from now till Jesus come, these killings will continue. One is gone, the next person might be you or I.

The best form of defence is ATTACK... but we sit behind PC and phone ranting away our data...
Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by TwoBottles: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
SmartMen:
the problem is many of you do not want to accept that that is our job as owners of this country. If 10Million Nigeria come out in a protest over all these nonsense, you think they wont obey? God will not solve what he has given us hands to do. if you like pray from now till Jesus come, these killings will continue. One is gone, the next person might be you or I.

The best form of defence is ATTACK... but we sit behind PC and phone ranting away our data...

You are quite right, but the truth remains that we are too divided as a nation and we have a government that does not respect the rule of law.
Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by Edusouls(m): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
Sorry woman, the days are very dark and cruel,mans inhumanity towards fellow have unleashed the wrath of nature upon us the worst is yet to befall us, everybody brace yourself. The heat would be felt by everyone..
Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by sharpchap: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
heard VIO discussing it when they busted me in Asokoro for a questionable tyre. All my pleas to let me go since I was the only doctor on duty fell on deaf ears. They can be mean! and power hungry/intoxicated. doesn't mean you should get killed in front of your family though.
Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by Tatan03: 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
For me I hate any police officer, if you see snake and police allow the snake to be going on is way and make sure you kill the police, cos if you leave police and kill the snake. Police will kill you and take the snake away. They worse officer will have in Nigeria. For me they should scrape the police, cos among them there are armed robbers, kid nappa,higher killers, just name any atrocity police will be involved. They just recruiting any body e.g (agbero, omo carriage, ole, killers and so on. Our police officers need reform and restructure from head to toe, they have husband to widowers, wife to Windows, children to another person children. The atrocity police have course in this nation is unexplainable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
Keep voting Buhari and Atiku that destroyed your lives and expect any changes stuupid citizens who all deserve to be shot dead on the street till you all get sense.
Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by biobuk1(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
Chelsea82:
See Reactions below , and Watch The Touching Moment HERE
Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by anytexy: 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
Noblefirstlady:
So one way punishment is now death how heartless can one be
Just like one president said "ballot box snatching is now death". Lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by webizone(m): 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
SALIMAN:
NIGERIA POLICE should be ready to answer this .....blood spillage is getting too much ,everyday in this blog is always GRAPHIC PIX, its time we all Nigerians needs to stand for peaceful protest to Nigeria government to do something to our security issues , IT MIGHT BE YOU OR YOUR FAMILY TOMORROW ..its so sad
So after supporting APC with their lawless MO, you are here looking for people's family to suffer am abi? Back to sender! Na u and ur family dem dey consider, you hear ba?
Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by godliman: 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
madridsta007:

The evil and brutality in Nigeria is something which, if you are spiritually connected, you will know it is beyond the physical.
From Boko Haram to Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists to Armed Bandits to the Nigeria Police to the Military to the DSS to Kidnappers and ritualists and to ordinary Nigerians- never has there been a time in post-civil war Nigeria where violence is somewhat normalised. Not even Abacha's time.
The innocents are killed and cry to the heavens for justice. Such a cry is never left unanswered, nor the repercussions any good. Consequently, we have more violence and violence and violence.

The solution is easy, but Nigerians who should drive this solutions are divided.
Remove buhari from ask rock and half of this killing will stop

1 Like

Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by YANDE800(m): 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
this is nonsense.
THE LAST TIME THIS KINDA THING HAPPENED IN BENIN ALL POLICE TURNED TO NORMAL CITIZENS TROWEY GUN RUN.
POLICE STATIONS WERE BURNT, POLICE VANS WERE BURNT
ALL ROAD WERE CLOSED THAT DAY BENIN SHUTDOWN
IF NOT FOR D SOLDIERS THAT BEGGED D PROTESTING YOUTH ERRH
BUT LAS LAS D PERSON DON DIE D CHILDREN WERE GIVEN SCHOLARSHIP BY D GOVERNOR
Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by DerideGull(m): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
Nigeria needs to destroy itself for a change.
Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by GMbuharii: 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
So much demented frustrated murderous lunatics in the police/military
Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by duchez(m): 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
So sad. Realizing that the main culprit that hit his head with baton is from his home town is even more painful.
Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by Eexus: 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
dappyboy:
sad
So sad cry cry
Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by SALIMAN(m): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
webizone:
So after supporting APC with their lawless MO, you are here looking for people's family to suffer am abi? Back to sender! Na u and ur family dem dey consider, you hear ba?

Sheyvu sabi afonja pipu ba ,and na afonja / apc dey cause all of it , No worry your turn dey come
Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by Makaveli217(m): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
Nigeria is a very useless country, were there no people around the area, or passers by. By the way what about those who took the pics and video, so they stood like fools and watched him been killed, then come online and start updating......... There was a country....
If i have access to any millitary tech, i will make sure i destory every force in nigeria, because the killing of unarmed people is too much. angryNigeria is a very useless country, were there no people around the area, or passers by. By the way what about those who took the pics and video, so they stood like fools and watched him been killed, then come online and start updating......... There was a country....
If i have access to any millitary tech, i will make sure i destory every force in nigeria, because the killing of unarmed people is too much.
Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by asawanathegreat(m): 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
Quite unfortunate
Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by Desyfoley1452(m): 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
what a failed country I know him is my colleague may God grant the family the heart to bear the lost.
Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by vioment: 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
Dem for record the thing, seize him car, and arrest am. Naija any service, talk less of eke service, do not display discipline at all.
Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by slystyle203(m): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
Am sure he was trying to proved stubborn and used unrecognized seniority to threatened them. They dealt with him knowing fully well he was a civilian and not a force man. Lesson: be polite when dealing with officers of law.
Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by URblogger: 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
See the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7dvSqsbrdU
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND LIKE THE VIDEO FOR MORE UPDATES ON THE HAPPENINGS IN NIGERIA
Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by andyanders: 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
In fact, people should celebrate the death of any Nigerian Police officer no matter whatever that killed the individual. The death of any police officer should be a joy to any Nigerian. The Nigerian police officers has no human heart. How can a sane officer kill a man in the presence of the wife and little kids? Nigerian should start giving negative attitude to any of their needs and never help them when they see them in danger. May those responsible for the man's death die the same way and their children pass through sorrow..
Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
BruncleZuma:
E don do nah. Jesus Fucking Christ!!!
lost soul
Re: Woman Burst Into Tears Crying After Police Officer Beat Her Husband To Death(Pic by Halo22: 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
The caliber of people that are been recruited in Nigeria police these days hmmmm. An officer of the law that smokes Indian hemp and drinks ogogoro before going to work in the morning. I keep advising people, any time a police officer confronts you on the road, please for ur life just make peace with him cos some of them are not normal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja / Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) / Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.