Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Little WARRI Girl Success Adegor Invited By The US And UK. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Little WARRI Girl Success Adegor Invited By The US And UK. (14293 Views)

Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC / Success Adegor: SERAP Sues Okowa Over ‘poor, Substandard Primary Schools’ / Pat Utomi: Success Adegor Video Shows Delta Government Has No Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little WARRI Girl Success Adegor Invited By The US And UK. by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 22, 2019
tuniski:

Come stop this abeg poverty is even in America let alone lagos.

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]
Re: Little WARRI Girl Success Adegor Invited By The US And UK. by ElsonMorali: 7:59am On Mar 22, 2019
igben:
A young school girl in Warri, Delta state, Success, has gained the attention even in abroad the US and UK have invited her after she was spotted being outspoken about the perceived injustice.

The little girl had been sent home from school for not paying her school fees and she complained at the punishment. Success even revealed that she would rather be flogged rather than be sent home...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6qtxyEGD3I0&list=LLQSfSuwqm4MEAMDazjRCewg&index=1

Invited her for what? To do what? angry
Re: Little WARRI Girl Success Adegor Invited By The US And UK. by Dreyl(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2019
Southwest2023:
Poverty in Lagos? Are you a lame you can't work? Even disable in Lagos going home with happiness everyday only a lazy man will claim there is a poverty in Lagos.
Lagos ain't for lazy people
Re: Little WARRI Girl Success Adegor Invited By The US And UK. by Omoboricash(m): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2019
igben:

Did I said it
Wrong grammatical expression!
"Did I say it "
Re: Little WARRI Girl Success Adegor Invited By The US And UK. by mr1759: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
Una never stop the hipping, all the one na to promote her by force

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake / Ex-SFG Aminu Saleh Is Dead / PDP Rejects Gbajabiamila’s Alleged Attempt To Impose Minority Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.