Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC (19908 Views)

APC Loses In All 14 Lgas Where Adamawa Supplementary Poll Held / Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results / INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC by bangging(m): 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
SillyMods:

Frustrated IPOBite
say no to drugs.. Its bad for u
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC by NigeriaBam: 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
Again...
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC by Catastrophe1: 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
When someone called Nigeria under this government a zoo you all started attacking him.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC by michoim(m): 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
Realtord43:
How the hell do we end up with this mess called INEC

INEC chairman was duly appointed by the Council of states comprising of former head of states(OBJ & GEJ are members)
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC by seborrhic: 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
Realtord43:
How the hell do we end up with this mess called INEC
Rather how did we end up with this me ss called Buhari?
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
MR PRESIDENT NEED TO DO THE NEEDFUL.SACK THIS INEC CHAIRMAN.WITH THE HUMONGOUS BUDGET HE HAS SUCCESSFULLY FAILED.[i][/i]
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC by ud4u: 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
This is ridiculous, INEC is very competent, abi wetin you won make i talk
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC by Seetto: 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
Nigeria should be suspended indefinitely...
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC by Starpro87(m): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
Wow! We have seen it all. One just have to be heartless if one must cohabit with these monsters.
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC by Joekaynews(m): 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
This Yakubu man seems to be worst than Maurice Iwu, the wuruwuru man of OBJ time. For crying out loud, look at the level of confusion and uncertainty this man has set the nation into.

May God help us in this nation
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC by Dakad: 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
Did you read the write up at all before commenting. How this one concern PMB. It's well

Pekele007:
It's like Buhari and his bunch of cursed party members want to turn this country upside down and into a zoo.
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC by gare(f): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
naijapips04:
Nigeria is a joke.

So ther are people that are actually very happy with the state of Nigeria under Buhari?

Millions of them, they like the state of the country, they're so happy that the elections are like this, they go around shouting PMB is a man of integrity, but whatever dignity and unity left in this country is at the point of giving way, look at what's is going on in Rivers State, It going to take a month to collate results in a state, but it took less than 4 days for the whole country.

He sits and watch as the country is sliding away, This is the time we all come together and take our country back from this people.

You guys could call GEJ all the names you like, but I see him as a man with so much inner strength, a man with wisdom, a patriot.

If there's anything form of integrity or patriotism left in PMB he should call is party to other and end all this nonsense, because if things get out of hand it will be difficult to come back from it.

Then most of your shouting here will be consumed by your own doing. It can be funny, but things are gradually getting out of hand. We should be wise for once.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC by Cherrybae(f): 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
As it stands a fresh elections will be conducted in Adamawa state. The budget to carryout this will be a problem for the commission.

It's well though
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC by Bennycollins: 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
It's only kids and nicompoops that jubilate even when danger lurks. I just pity some people here calling others Ipob pigs for condemning obvious signs of crisis.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC by Od1n: 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
This country has gone backwards under this dinosaur of a president. It's the understatement of all times but this is being polite. The North will bring this country to its knees.
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC by Yankee101: 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
In order to rig properly they stagger the elections so there would be enough soldiers and police to repress votes.

Anyone still doubting this is the worst INEC ever?

The proof that APC is behind it is the lack of coordination or strategy even in the rigging process.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC by onnairaland15: 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
SillyMods:

Frustrated IPOBite

Don't be a fool.. don't go astray.. don't be a victim of iberiberism
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC by AyosMan: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
Pls I have being reading comment on this forum for years na...I notice that is only Yoruba's that support this government mostly! Not even Fulani or Hausa does like the Yorubas...my question is y? Honestly God bless Jonathan! If this was how Good luck conducted 2015 election buhari will woun't smell Aso-rock...this is not an election..... U call this an election! is war!! Is very obvious Atiku won the presidential election..... Is a pity Nigerians are scared to speak the true....all the good reform Jonathan brought to INEC has being destroyed by this buhari regime....God bless Good luck Jonathan 4 real He's indeed a Heroe!!!
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC by slivertongue: 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
APC making desperate moves to delay the obvious defeat awaiting them
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC by Bgetto: 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
APC is my blood party bc of Buhari but to be honest This is not Good the worse inec in the history of Nigeria
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC by Shelyklose(m): 1:49am On Mar 22, 2019
This funny thing is that the federal university and state university in the state have all been postponing resumption date even after the long ASUU strike... Haba these guys should consider us nw... Wen person go finish school, hustle.
These days we no dey see reason for the elections self, since firstly our vote no dey count and Secondly it comes back to make us suffer both directly nd indirectly...
Re: Adamawa Supplementary Elections Postponed Indefinitely - INEC by weownthewest: 5:31am On Mar 22, 2019
AyosMan:
Pls I have being reading comment on this forum for years na...I notice that is only Yoruba's that support this government mostly! Not even Fulani or Hausa does like the Yorubas...my question is y? Honestly God bless Jonathan! If this was how Good luck conducted 2015 election buhari will woun't smell Aso-rock...this is not an election..... U call this an election! is war!! Is very obvious Atiku won the presidential election..... Is a pity Nigerians are scared to speak the true....all the good reform Jonathan brought to INEC has being destroyed by this buhari regime....God bless Good luck Jonathan 4 real He's indeed a Heroe!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Containerized Cargo Leaves Lagos For Kano/kaduna By Rail / Nigeria's Ruling Party Pledges To 'keep America Safe' - UK Independent / FG Appoints Chief Emeka Ngige, SAN, As Chairman, Council Of Legal Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.