Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return (21082 Views)

I Must Be Adamawa Governor - Aisha Binani Drags INEC To Court / Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 / F-SARS Arrests Godwin Obode For Withholding N18.5m Meant For Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by eben1marketer: 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
angry
Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by chloride6: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
bizhop01:

Okorocha have no right to keep INEC official on his custody.

You have no proof of that

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by charleff512(m): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
Cry Cry Governor!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by GOODLUCK2015: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
Okorocha is a loser, no certificate for you oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by senatordave1(m): 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
Nice move,he will surely prevail over inec.him and nwosu should also sue inec for wrongly declaring ihedioha as winner despite not fulfiling constitutional provisions
Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by asawanathegreat(m): 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
One statue for INEC chairman
Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by israelmao(m): 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
Okoroach put returning officer under duress to announce result in his favour.Like somebody has pointed out that Nigerian democracy is at gunpoint.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by Chibu4u(m): 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
Rochas wont be senator, that election for his seat will be cancelled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by GMbuharii: 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
Aturu awusa don Kolo
grin
Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by clemmonce(m): 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
2blessed01:
...Som 1 Shud Tell This Man 2 Stop Fighting INEC Rather Let Him Fight Oshiomhole And APC Or Better Still Let Him Apologise 2 Oshiomhole...
do you normally type this way ?? If yes, Its a pity
Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by Olugbayi: 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
Shayetet13:
I am one of those that don't like Rochas Okorocha and would never like him. He is Igbo's prodigal son and disliked amongst the Igbos. But i want him to be a senator in this coming Senate. Because i want to see the reason, presidency will return to the south and it won't come to the South east. Some people said that the south east voted for Obasanjo that was not their choice, now, they have Rochas Okorocha to vote for. The Igbos hate him and he would never become Igbo's choice. So those people who said that the Igbos voted Obasanjo against their choice, i want to see their excuse this time. Since you dont like Igbos first sons, let me see why you wont vote for their prodigal sons. I plead with INEC, please let Rochas be. Give him his certificate of Return and let him become a senator.

Igbos hated him and would never be Igbos choce. .?

Then whose choice. ?

Its quite bizarre that some people will still allow this greedy, dirty and overweight idiot represent them just because he is an Igbo man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by Divinehenrich(m): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
We the people of Imo west senatorial district want Inec to conduct a fresh senatorial election. We don't want Rochas (Iberiberim) to represent us in the senate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by 2blessed01(m): 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
clemmonce:
do you normally type this way ?? If yes, Its a pity
...Do U Normally Expose Ur Stupidity This Way......If Yes, Its A Pity!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by ignis: 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
I am enjoying this movie...

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by chiedozie198100: 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
so with all the ass licking this man was doing for buhari, this is how he is being rubbished by buhari's INEC?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by gunnersway(m): 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
Justinlean02:
Who else is very happy with the ordeal that has befallen this Iberiberisim ex politicain, queue up for a group picture... grin grin grin grin cool cool
I love this

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by blackboy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
INEC is a scam working for APC. They don't want him to be Senate President. Another Saraki in the making
Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by Eberex(m): 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
Shayetet13:
I am one of those that don't like Rochas Okorocha and would never like him. He is Igbo's prodigal son and disliked amongst the Igbos. But i want him to be a senator in this coming Senate. Because i want to see the reason, presidency will return to the south and it won't come to the South east. Some people said that the south east voted for Obasanjo that was not their choice, now, they have Rochas Okorocha to vote for. The Igbos hate him and he would never become Igbo's choice. So those people who said that the Igbos voted Obasanjo against their choice, i want to see their excuse this time. Since you dont like Igbos first sons, let me see why you wont vote for their prodigal sons. I plead with INEC, please let Rochas be. Give him his certificate of Return and let him become a senator.

I am trying to understand what you are saying

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by AyosMan: 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
This man was epitomy of "Gentleness " those days....I remember when he came to Church of God mission in GRA in Benin that year....very Gentle and God fearing....'U' don't really know a man until U give him apower! Is well

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by AyosMan: 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
This man was epitomy of "Gentleness " those days....I remember when he came to Church of God mission in GRA in Benin that year....very Gentle and God fearing....'U' don't really know a man until U give him power! Is well
Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by evans4luv: 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
Shayetet13:
It is your view, Some people would Disagree.
Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by Num07033711115(m): 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
This man powerful and stubborn
Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
Eberex:

I am trying to understand what you are saying
same here undecided

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by Akaujaa(m): 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
Shayetet13:

Stop contradicting or maybe deceiving yourself oga. You cannot hate and like somebody at the same time. You said you hate Rochas but at the same time you want INEC to issue him a certificate of return. That's double standard! You either hate him or love him.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
AyosMan:
This man was epitomy of "Gentleness " those days....I remember when he came to Church of God mission in GRA in Benin that year....very Gentle and God fearing....'U' don't really know a man until U give him apower! Is well
That's how scammers operate. Rochas is a con man.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by MrCaesar: 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
Rochas is a troublemaker. But it is unconstitutional to hold his certificate of return. INEC can't be the judge here. They should approach a court.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
Akaujaa:

Stop contradicting or maybe deceiving yourself oga. You cannot hate and like somebody at the same time. You said you hate Rochas but at the same time you want INEC to issue him a certificate of return. That's double standard! You either hate him or love him.

I wonder oo! What kinds Gibberish is such? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja / How EndSARS Protest Will Shape 2023 Elections / Valentine Ozigbo Debunks ₦‎2 Billion Naira CAN Donation From Peter Obi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.