Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,698 members, 7,955,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) (45967 Views)

Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan / PHOTOS: House Burns Down In Yaba Lagos / Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by Coalition9ja: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
So sad
Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by NigeriaBam: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
Lagos. Again...
Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Every conceivable evil thing is happening in Lagos.

The gods are not mocked

Great and excellent things are happening too you know ?

1 Like

Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by autodexter: 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
My goodness!!
Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by BankyGee(m): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
This Is An Emergency Situation, not A emergency situation RIP to victims sad
Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by ignis: 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
The blood of the igbos in lagos is speaking...

1 Like

Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by jericco1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
so many evil things happening everywhere
Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by cicikhemy(f): 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hmmmmm.......fire outbreak been happening too much this year cry
Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by cicikhemy(f): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hmmmmm.......fire outbreak been happening too much this year cry
Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by bjreal67(m): 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
Na Lagos again Oga o, destructive demons on rampage
Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
It's only in Nig u see gas stations and fuel station position close to residents building who does that and who approve the constructions
Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by Midastorch(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
ignis:
The blood of the igbos in lagos is speaking...

You are very dumb, the tanker that caused fire in Upper Iweka in Onitsha two weeks is as result of whose blood?? To even think you are a woman who should be sensible and have a lilttle empathy but No, you are just another Pig...

2 Likes

Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
Unfortunate incident
Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by ElsonMorali: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
I hope nobody died o.
Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by Teajayz(m): 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
This is one of the reasons why you need to insure your cars, assets, valuables etc against fire. I believe if the cars, shops, the building itself affected are insured comprehensively then there would be no worries. All they need to do is just sign few papers and get the lost valuables to the fire back in a jiffy.

Be informed. Do insurance today, they victims of this never for once thought this would happen to them but it has happened.
Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by AskProf: 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
1stladysnazee:
I'm a loan officer with a reputable Microfinance bank, i can facilitate and get your loan approved within the shortest period of time provided, you running a business.

Here is the email to reach me on: loanofficer365@ gmail.com

Note - You only ELIGIBLE for my branch if you staying around the following axis Ikeja, Ogba, Agege, Ishaga, Ajuwon and Ojodu.

Losn Officer on a grieving thread?
Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by mechanics(m): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
Maybe they didn't observe appropriate safety procedures to avoid the gas explosion.
Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by Ykol(m): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
danphy6x:
There’s been a fire outbreak in a building in Babs Animashaun, Surulere, Lagos.

The fire reportedly broke out moments ago after a gas explosion.

The extent of the damage is yet to be confirmed but numerous cars were reportedly gutted by the blaze.

An eyewitness, Ohis shared thus:

“This is at Surulere around Babs Animashun area, it was a gas explosion which started right inside a house, cars have been burnt because their is a mechanic shop very close to building. Calls has been made to the fire service 112, this is a emergency situation. “

Watch
https://www.inoutnaija.com/2019/03/breaking-fire-burns-down-building.html
when there's no proper health and safety procedures naija na shit hole oya enforcement action awaiting the company �
Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
NaijaMutant:
I had to quickly check the area of Surulere undecided
so we should fry fuel
Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by Oricha79(m): 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
1stladysnazee:
I'm a loan officer with a reputable Microfinance bank, i can facilitate and get your loan approved within the shortest period of time provided, you running a business.

Here is the email to reach me on: loanofficer365@ gmail.com

Note - You only ELIGIBLE for my branch if you staying around the following axis Ikeja, Ogba, Agege, Ishaga, Ajuwon and Ojodu.
how about ketu or mile 12 area?
Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by OlaPhill: 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hello All,

Pls. Is anyone aware of the current situation? Is it safe to drive pass the axis now?

Thanks
Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by ewizard1: 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
Gbese!!! Benz Clinic!!!

All those Mercedes I admire and dream of from inside a Keke going to Shitta!!!
Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
OlaPhill:
Hello All,

Pls. Is anyone aware of the current situation? Is it safe to drive pass the axis now?

Thanks
yes. I just did. There is a crowd there tho

1 Like

Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
They should eat A big Bucket of Ice cream and they will be okay.
Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by adauzed1(f): 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
This sanwo -olu no get better head. since he was elected governor, Na so so bad bad news for Lagos. issorite!
Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
NaijaMutant:

May God help the victims

MEDICINE AFTER DEATH.

WHAT HELP WILL COME FROM THE SAME DUDE THAT DID NOTHING TO PREVENT THE TRAGEDY?

IMAGINE HE ALREADY SAW THIS 6000 YEARS AGO ON THE VERY DAY HE MADE ADAM AND THE GARDEN EDEN OR EVEN BEFORE.
BUT ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN AS PART OF HIS VERY WISE DIVINE PLAN. LOL.
[color=#990000]
Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by laliga01: 6:23am On Mar 22, 2019
danphy6x:
There’s been a fire outbreak in a building in Babs Animashaun, Surulere, Lagos.

The fire reportedly broke out moments ago after a gas explosion.

The extent of the damage is yet to be confirmed but numerous cars were reportedly gutted by the blaze.

An eyewitness, Ohis shared thus:

“This is at Surulere around Babs Animashun area, it was a gas explosion which started right inside a house, cars have been burnt because their is a mechanic shop very close to building. Calls has been made to the fire service 112, this is a emergency situation. “

Watch
https://www.inoutnaija.com/2019/03/breaking-fire-burns-down-building.html

This is not Babs animashaun now....
Who is reporting this?
Re: Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) by Skmoda360(m): 10:02am On Mar 22, 2019
this is really bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years / Welcome To My House / Portfolio Of Seasoned Builder/engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.