Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Woman Forced Ex To Have Sex Holding Machete To His Face - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Forced Ex To Have Sex Holding Machete To His Face (2532 Views)

Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) / Woman Forced Ex To Have Sex With Her Holding Machete To His Face (photos) / Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Forced Ex To Have Sex Holding Machete To His Face by lilfreezy: 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
A Montana woman broke into a man’s house with a machete, ordered him to take off his clothes and forced him to have sex with her, police said.

Samantha Ray Mears, 19, was charged Friday with two felonies — aggravated burglary and assault with a weapon — as well as several misdemeanors for the incident at her ex-boyfriend’s Great Falls home, according to the Great Falls Tribune.

Mears reportedly broke into her ex of seven years’ house Friday while he was away. When he returned, she confronted him with the large knife, demanded that he take off all his clothes and ordered him to lie on his bed.

Fearing bodily harm, the victim complied and she proceeded to remove her pants and climb on top of him.

Mears then began to engage him in sexual intercourse — all while still holding the machete.

When he tried to get her to stop, Mears refused and bit him on the arm, according to KFBB.

After she finished, she sat naked on the bed, brandishing the weapon. At that point, the victim was able to take several photos of her, which he turned over to the police as evidence.

When an argument ensued soon after, an enraged Mears ripped a piece of trim from the victim’s wall and deliberately urinated in his bed, according to KFBB.

The ex-boyfriend was able to alert the authorities after claiming he needed to call a friend, then escaping from the room to dial 911.

According to the Tribune, Mears was also arrested in April after a previous argument at the victim’s home where she grabbed his hair, hit him in the face and attempted to strangle him.

The state has also filed a restraining order against the defendant, according to KFBB.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/26/woman-forced-ex-to-have-sex-holding-machete-to-his-face-cops/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Re: Woman Forced Ex To Have Sex Holding Machete To His Face by LuciferSinless: 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
That is the face of a full blown feminist up there.

This is what they want.
This is exactly how the world will become when we allow this evil feminist agenda to gain momentum.

Men rape & get punished by men.
Women rape but their fellow women defend them blindly. Women always allow their emotions cloud logic.

Better the devil you know.

Say no to feminism.

A word is enough for the wise.

*spits angry

3 Likes

Re: Woman Forced Ex To Have Sex Holding Machete To His Face by OkunrinOloro: 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
You mean you don't like this? What kind of Lucifer are you FFS?!?
LuciferSinless:
That is the face of a full blown feminist up there.

This is what they want.
This is exactly how the world will become when we allow this evil feminist agenda to gain momentum.

Men rape & get punished by men.
Women rape but their fellow women defend them blindly. Women always allow their emotions cloud logic.

Better the devil you know.

Say no to feminism.

A word is enough for the wise.

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Forced Ex To Have Sex Holding Machete To His Face by kinibigdeal(m): 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
I don't want to believe the man can't overpower her during the intercourse or before the rape. Women are regarded as a weaker vessel, no matter what, I believe she will be carried away during the rape session. The man should have outsmarted her during the process. She's not holding a gun, is just a knife
Re: Woman Forced Ex To Have Sex Holding Machete To His Face by Chizuru01(m): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
angry
My dick needs to be raped. Who can help me abeg, i lived in coal city
Re: Woman Forced Ex To Have Sex Holding Machete To His Face by icebird25(m): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
Jennifer my ex... Come and see what your mates are doing o... I'm still waiting for the day you will have sense to take this bold step. I promise I won't even let another ear hear it
Re: Woman Forced Ex To Have Sex Holding Machete To His Face by lilfreezy: 11:59am On May 28, 2019
Hello guys. I made valuable contributions to the German threads by encouraging people to book A even advised people to call the Consulate for verification. But can you imagine that the mod banned me from commenting in the travel section for dropping the phone number of the Consulate, even deleted my comment . I'm banned till October ending. I believe its not fair as I was trying to help.

Cc... Coitus Adeniyii2017 Basalt lovable85 ipod007 goztino dailydolar
Re: Woman Forced Ex To Have Sex Holding Machete To His Face by Adeniyii2017: 12:15pm On May 28, 2019
lilfreezy:
Hello guys. I made valuable contributions to the German threads by encouraging people to book A even advised people to call the Consulate for verification. But can you imagine that the mod banned me from commenting in the travel section for dropping the phone number of the Consulate, even deleted my comment . I'm banned till October ending. I believe its not fair as I was trying to help.

justwise please, kindly release lilfreezy.. he has been so helpful on the German thread.
Thank you.
Re: Woman Forced Ex To Have Sex Holding Machete To His Face by danny56: 12:19pm On May 28, 2019
I bet you, must Nigerian men won't need the help of any police... They can handle the situation. tongue
Re: Woman Forced Ex To Have Sex Holding Machete To His Face by lilfreezy: 12:20pm On May 28, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

justwise please, kindly release lilfreezy.. he has been so helpful on the German thread.
Thank you.

Thanks bro. But this is not the German thread. I can't comment since I've been banned. You can help post on the thread
Re: Woman Forced Ex To Have Sex Holding Machete To His Face by justwise(m): 12:56pm On May 28, 2019
lilfreezy:
Hello guys. I made valuable contributions to the German threads by encouraging people to book A even advised people to call the Consulate for verification. But can you imagine that the mod banned me from commenting in the travel section f[b]or dropping the phone number of the Consulate[/b], even deleted my comment . I'm banned till October ending. I believe its not fair as I was trying to help.

You are not a very good lair, you were banned for adverting whatsapp group
Re: Woman Forced Ex To Have Sex Holding Machete To His Face by lilfreezy: 12:59pm On May 28, 2019
justwise:

You are not a very good lair, you were banned for adverting whatsapp group

OH! Is that why? Come on justwise I only suggested they can form one. They were asking me to add them in mine. Go read the messages again bro.
Re: Woman Forced Ex To Have Sex Holding Machete To His Face by lilfreezy: 12:12pm On May 29, 2019
Justwise come on bro. Please I need a few assistance myself from that group. Can you please unban me. I'm sorry
Re: Woman Forced Ex To Have Sex Holding Machete To His Face by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2019
All because of sex. ...thank it happen in U.S., if it had happen in Africa now, oyibo dem for all us savage!
Re: Woman Forced Ex To Have Sex Holding Machete To His Face by justwise(m): 12:40pm On May 29, 2019
lilfreezy:
Justwise come on bro. Please I need a few assistance myself from that group. Can you please unban me. I'm sorry

You can get the assistance from your WhatsApp group you created from that thread
Re: Woman Forced Ex To Have Sex Holding Machete To His Face by hausadreturn(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2019
justwise:

You can get the assistance from your WhatsApp group you created from that thread
@Justwise, are you a mod?
I need help with an account.
Re: Woman Forced Ex To Have Sex Holding Machete To His Face by lilfreezy: 12:52pm On May 29, 2019
justwise:

It's not like that bro. But I want you to read that statement again carefully. I gave them information i got from the WhatsApp group see blow again.

We've been having this debate for far too long. Many people booked B, a lot were undecided as to which category to book. In our WhatsApp group yesterday 5 different people called the embassy for clarification. Guys asked to be clarified on what category to book and the lady responded if you have first class to second class book A, B is for third class. People still inquired about the compulsory scholarship box that must be ticked that they don't have scholarship, and she said again just book A. Folks have decided to cancel B and book A.

It's possible the scholarship tick stuff might be a programming glitch. After hearing from them directly what excuse do you have for not booking A.

If you have doubts call the embassy directly and hear from them. Stop second guessing.

+234 1 280 9966 GERMAN CONSULATE LAGOS

I know after the statement. Two people wanted me to add them up but i told them it was filled up despite the fact it wasn't
Anyway, no wahala sha o
Re: Woman Forced Ex To Have Sex Holding Machete To His Face by justwise(m): 7:34pm On May 29, 2019
lilfreezy:

Unbanned

(1) (Reply)

Father Rejects His Daughter Because She Has Blue Eyes In Kwara State / Omo Wickedness Get Levels! See What This Slay Queen Did To Her Maid *GRAPHIC PIC / Fat Bully Gets Beaten By Slim Girl With Brazilian Jiu-jitsu Fight Skills(VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.