Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) (63594 Views)

Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police / Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government / Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Fira09(m): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
Footballer beat his ex to death with a hammer weeks after she reported him for stalking

An Italian footballer allegedly clubbed his ex-girlfriend to death with a hammer and a baseball bat weeks after she reported him for stalking.

Giovanni Padovani - a model and former youth payer at Napoli - has played as a centre back for ten clubs in Italy's Serie C and Serie D leagues.

Earlier in August he signed for fourth tier Sancataldese, based in Sicily.

But last weekend he was absent from the opening clash of the Italian Cup, against local rivals Catania.

Giovanni Padovani, 27, allegedly left his team on the eve of a cup tie and flew to Bologna to lie in wait for his older lover Alessandra Matteuzzi, 56.

As she arrived home he then ambushed her in the lobby of her apartment building, police said.

She was on the phone with her sister Stefania who heard her agonizing screams as she was being attacked.

The sister told a local TV station: "She got out of her car and started screaming, 'No Giovanni, no, I beg you, help.'

"I was on the phone. I immediately called the Carabinieri who arrived straight away.

"I live 30km away. In the end he beat her to death."

Alessandra and her younger lover had been a couple for around a year, according to reports in Italy.

However they spent most of their time apart as she lived in Bologna and he played his football in Sicily.

In January there was a bust-up at her home when he smashed dishes and a light bulb, her sister claimed.

After they split he allegedly bombarded her with messages and calls at all hours.

On previous occasions he had sabotaged her car, disconnected her meter from the outside, and tried to climb up to her balcony, residents said before she reported him to police for stalking, according to police allegations.

One neighbour told local Sicily media: "She was very afraid of him because he had become persistent and she didn't want to let him in the house".

Another neighbour said Sandra had asked her not to open the door if Padovani rang the buzzer to get into the building.

On Friday, August 26, Italian Justice minister Marta Cartabia sent inspectors to review the actions of Bologna cops following Alessandra's complaint.

Bologna Chief Prosecutor Giuseppe Amato denied accusations of judicial negligence in the case, reports news agency Ansa.

He said a probe was immediately launched after the complaint was registered on August 1, but the investigation could not conclude until next week because witnesses were on holiday.

"We did what we could," he said, adding the stalking report did not highlight "situations of a concrete risk of violence, it was just the typical conduct of bothersome stalking".

Sancataldese club lawyer Salvatore Pirrello said Padovani had left the team's training retreat last Saturday saying he had personal problems.

He phoned the club asking to rejoin the team on Monday but was told to stay away, reports Corriere della Sera.

He then flew to Bologna in northern Italy, where he allegedly ambushed his ex on Tuesday this week.

After Alessandra died in hospital of massive head injuries, Padovani was arrested on suspicion of aggravated murder and is being held in custody.

SOURCE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
I dey fear my gender to be sincere,we need to start dealing with bastards like this before they destroy our society.
I wonder why some mumuic men can't get over little issues,as in I no dey fit understand,this is insecurity at it's highest level.

If only the police had caged him in a hole at first this wouldn't have taken place.
Seriously it's just as if the world is against our women,they are not even safe in the society.
أشعر بالأسف تجاه النساء

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by superCleanworks(m): 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hammer no do, he use Baseball bat support the vawolens.
this one na devil own personal comrade

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Unzerious: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
This Senior Comrade deserves a Hellon D'Or in Vawulence

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Creamypie(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
A footballer who has played for 10 clubs in series c and d for that matter. Is that one a footballer?

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Creamypie(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin
superCleanworks:

na your papa dey play the match abi. if you like put japanese number to look legit. 100% sure yet your mama is still doing hookup at her age and poverty is banging your sister doggy style while you are here making people rich.

guarantee kee you there

41 Likes

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by thorpido(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
Because of why?!

Anger is a terrible thing.He will spend his time full of regrets in prison if he doesn't get a death sentence.
That guy is despicable being.

34 Likes

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Waterlilly: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
uncontrolled anger

3 Likes

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by fergie001: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
Another Chris Benoit?
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by rusher14: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
Might be a result of head injuries associated with heading the ball.

Or, he's just crazy and needs to be imprisoned for life.

4 Likes

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by clothingonline(m): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
This one hard oooo

Jersey available

2 Likes

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
Italian men are known be very aggressive and hot tempered.

32 Likes

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by bigdammyj: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
So sad.
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Fuckgodndjesus: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Reignvisa7:
100% visa application guaranteed 7slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69
Hungry bastard scammer I wish you could be fished out.

59 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by EmiDon11: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
cc:nonexisting,zonefree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by johnrash(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
smiley
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Searchingvictor: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lol
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by lenghtinny(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
No chill shocked
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by RPG2020(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
superCleanworks:

na your papa dey play the match abi. if you like put japanese number to look legit. 100% sure yet your mama is still doing hookup at her age and poverty is banging your sister doggy style while you are here making people rich.

guarantee kee you there

Hustle ooh e get why

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by GeneralPula: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Chineke

2 Likes

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by superCleanworks(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
RPG2020:

Hustle ooh e get why
speaks for yourself and your generation, make una carry pure water from Lagos to Cameroon.

i don't hustle, I crossed that level years ago.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Acting Hollywood, I kicked her out on Wilshere

Now I got a model bi$ch and she tighter than a grill plier

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Sablexxxtoons: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wahala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by Pwettylinda(f): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
grin
Re: Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) by begge: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Dis one na mad man. I believe say e don first kill b4, no mind am e be like say e still get bubu blood

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Happened In Umuahia Yesterday (graphic Photo) / Hilarous: Honduras Inmate Tried To Break Out Of Jail Disguised As Woman(Photo) / Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.