Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Why Do You Think You Are A Sane Christian? all christians are occultic and insan - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Think You Are A Sane Christian? all christians are occultic and insan (1337 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ / Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" / Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Think You Are A Sane Christian? all christians are occultic and insan by OnPointMan(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
Martinez39:
You must really know HardMirror to conclude that he is not really an atheist. Mr. Mind Reader. Have you met him before? Can you read the mind of a person behind a moniker on a faceless forum?

What's with christians and the arrogance of speaking, with certainty, the thoughts and "personal" history of someone they've never met?

Lol. Shows you don't know who Hardmirrow is. I follow a thread he created years ago where he explained why he left Christianity, that's how i know.
Re: Why Do You Think You Are A Sane Christian? all christians are occultic and insan by OnPointMan(m): 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
HardMirror:
none. Just like the wind and animals so am i
grin grin Alright brother, goodluck.
Re: Why Do You Think You Are A Sane Christian? all christians are occultic and insan by Martinez39(m): 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
malvisguy212:
so having canal knowledge with animal is alright ? smh
This is how people fail exams. I asked you a question, why is bestiality bad?
Re: Why Do You Think You Are A Sane Christian? all christians are occultic and insan by 1Sharon(f): 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
OnPointMan:

I put it to you brother that you are not an atheist cos you know the Christian god exists. You just don't trust him to stand by his words. Your stand should be like that of Otem or Billyoniare.

Either way, he's going to hell isn't he? Whether he doesn't trust god or believe in him. So what's ur point?
Re: Why Do You Think You Are A Sane Christian? all christians are occultic and insan by 1Sharon(f): 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
malvisguy212:

last time I checked,every believer was never
deprived of the bible in any way..

You don't know history at all.
Re: Why Do You Think You Are A Sane Christian? all christians are occultic and insan by FireWoody: 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
You should know better than using the word "all"
Re: Why Do You Think You Are A Sane Christian? all christians are occultic and insan by Martinez39(m): 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
Christards shouldn't be taken seriously.

When they say "not all pastors are fake and not all churches are false," what they really mean to say is that there own pastor and churches are not fake. This is what they will all tell you. Those that follow Bishop OLEdepo will tell you this. Same for those that follow E.A. AdebOLE, Kumuyi, D.K. Olukoya, T.B. Joshua, Sam Adeyemi, Oyakhilome the clown etc. Which pastors and churches are the true ones? As it turns out, when you investigate their churches and pastors, they all turn out to be fraudulent clowns and are no different from the ones they condemn.

They would say the bible is true and god is all powerful but when it hits the news that a man died after he refused to go hospital but decided to use faith to treat a snake bite, christians rush out to condemn such man and try to absolve christianity of any blame. They condemn the man saying "this is not what christianity teaches", "why do Africans take religion too far?", "the man was foolish, he didn't know the word of god" etc. some, in their christ-like nature, even call him names. What makes these lunatic, who don't even study or know the bible or even try to follow it's precepts, official interpretaters and scholars of the bible? By what authority do they arrogantly say who is a true christian or not? Are these people the reference for determining what churches, pastors, christians are fake? SMH

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do You Think You Are A Sane Christian? all christians are occultic and insan by Martinez39(m): 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
OnPointMan:

Lol. Shows you don't know who Hardmirrow is. I follow a thread he created years ago where he explained why he left Christianity, that's how i know.
I have read that same thread and followed his topics. By his admission, he is an atheist.
Re: Why Do You Think You Are A Sane Christian? all christians are occultic and insan by OnPointMan(m): 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
Martinez39:
I have read that same thread and followed his topics. By his admission, he is an atheist.

Who am i to believe? You or him? Cos he just told me he's not an atheist.
Re: Why Do You Think You Are A Sane Christian? all christians are occultic and insan by malvisguy212: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
Martinez39:
This is how people fail exams. I asked you a question, why is bestiality bad?
Leviticus 18:23

what's the atheists view on bestiality ?
Re: Why Do You Think You Are A Sane Christian? all christians are occultic and insan by Martinez39(m): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
OnPointMan:

Who am i to believe? You or him? Cos he just told me he's not an atheist.
Lol. You cannot spot sarcasm.
Re: Why Do You Think You Are A Sane Christian? all christians are occultic and insan by malvisguy212: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
1Sharon:

funny lady. we are not talking history here.
Re: Why Do You Think You Are A Sane Christian? all christians are occultic and insan by Springforth: 10:22am On Mar 23, 2019
HardMirror:
what do you mean by 'reduced to'? Was christianity ever any thing different from what this man is doing?
my views my opinion, my choice of words shouldnt be a problem to you
Re: Why Do You Think You Are A Sane Christian? all christians are occultic and insan by budaatum: 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
HardMirror:

I read comments from nairalanders and i cant but shake my head because they think their own version of christianity is good.

You are all crazy.
This is true! If I go about thinking my version of humanity is good and other peoples' is no good, I am going to go to hell before those I judge. For Christianity that is good ought to include "[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+7%3A1-3&version=KJV]judge not[/url]", "[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+22%3A36-40&version=KJV]love my neighbours[/url]", "[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+18%3A9-14&version=NKJV]O God, be merciful to me, for I am a sinner[/url]", and "Lord forgive me, because it would appear that I am very ignorant indeed", to say the least, and if it doesn't, then spiritually speaking, I eat "raw meat", and "raw life snake" and I'm "ridden like donkey by pastor" and my "breasts, along with my God given mind, are being grabbed", but not by God as I might think, but by Satan by whom I must be being deceived that I am righteous when the truth is that I am truly wretched but ignorantly haven't got a clue how truly wretched I might actually be.
Re: Why Do You Think You Are A Sane Christian? all christians are occultic and insan by Shepherd00: 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
HardMirror:
*Pastor eats raw dog and feeds church members with the raw meat.

Pastor feeds church members with raw life snake.

Pastor rides church members like donkeys

Church were they drink beer and get high during church service in ogun state.

Pastor asks church members to eat grass.

Pastor grabs the breasts of church member to deliver them.

ETC.

These are real threads that have been on the front page of nairaland and guess what? You see comments like this

This is a very funny comment, after comparing africans to china, he went on to still call on God to save us. Is that how china was praying to get to where they are today?

I read comments from nairalanders and i cant but shake my head because they think their own version of christianity is good.

Your christianity is as insane as that of those you are condemning.

Dont you eat bread and wine and call it the body and blood of Jesus? Is that not insanity?

Dont you speak in tongues? Is that not insanity?

You believe moses was a man of god despite his Jihads and you think muhammed is not a man of god? Lol

You are all crazy.
You just revealed that you were an occult and insane for all those years you were a Christian.

How many times did you have sex with your Mother?

How many times did you use your kid sisters for rituals? How many times did you have sex with your neighbor's dog?
Re: Why Do You Think You Are A Sane Christian? all christians are occultic and insan by Shepherd00: 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
HardMirror:
what is the name of your church let's see how sane you guys are.
What was the name of the Church you pastored in your teenage age before you became an atheist Let's start with that.
Re: Why Do You Think You Are A Sane Christian? all christians are occultic and insan by Shepherd00: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
OnPointMan:
Alright. What is your religious stand right now?
He is an atheist
Re: Why Do You Think You Are A Sane Christian? all christians are occultic and insan by Shepherd00: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
1Sharon:

Don't the fo.ol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Oyegeyege Raises A Woman From The Dead (video) / Religion Is A Big Scam* / Yes, We Gave Prophet Tibetan POWER But He Is Ungrateful--oluwo Of Ode-irele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.