Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

The Day I Met My Wife – Iroko TV CEO, Jason Njoku Reveals Wedding Anniversary - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Day I Met My Wife – Iroko TV CEO, Jason Njoku Reveals Wedding Anniversary (938 Views)

Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real / Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Met My Wife – Iroko TV CEO, Jason Njoku Reveals Wedding Anniversary by lovelifeng: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
The Day I Met My Wife – Iroko TV CEO, Jason Njoku Reveals Wedding Anniversary

In a joyous ceremony somewhere in Festac Town, Lagos in the year 2012, Iroko TV boss, Jason Njoku, and Mary Remmy Njoku tied the knot and became husband and wife.

Many people believe that marriages of people in the limelight do not last but this duo has proven them wrong. They are definitely ‘couple goals’ as they celebrate their 8 years anniversary of beautiful love and marriage. Being together for many years do not seem to have affected their love in any way, rather it appears they are waxing stronger.

Over the years and even recently, we have seen marriages of Nollywood actresses and famous people become a disaster. Even though Mary Remmy Njoku is an actress; her story is quite the opposite of that of her colleagues. The couples are parents to three adorable children.

To celebrate the memorable occasion of their wedding anniversary, hubby Jason Njoku took to social media to share the day he met his wife and how he told her ‘I love you’ four days after.

Source: http://lovelife.ng/the-day-i-met-my-wife-iroko-tv-ceo-jason-njoku-reveals-wedding-anniversary/

Re: The Day I Met My Wife – Iroko TV CEO, Jason Njoku Reveals Wedding Anniversary by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
If u have the right mindset and understand each other in marriage, who you are or what you do shouldn't affect your marriage.
Re: The Day I Met My Wife – Iroko TV CEO, Jason Njoku Reveals Wedding Anniversary by faithfull18(f): 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
Alright.

(1) (Reply)

The Wife Of Late Governor Of Taraba Who Died From Plane Crash Set To Wed Again / What Was An Experience That Unexpectedly Humble You? / Why Did Your Marriage Crash And What Would You Have Done Differently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.