Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion (23537 Views)

APC Rejects Inec’s Decision On Bauchi Governorship Election / Inconclusive Election: Tambuwal Rejects INEC's Decision, Heads To Court / APC Presidential Campaign Council Rejects INEC Postponement Of Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
So APC have turned to human rights organization? This is a serious disrespect to the good people of Rivers State that after all the blood shed for the pleasure of the APC and rotimi amaechi they still haven't shown any remorse. What is APC 's business with Rivers State election? They are not even on they ballots yet dey are shedding innocent blood wt the help of those trigger happy illiterate cowards called Nigerian army so im left to imagine wat would have bn condition of things in Rivers State if APC have bn on the ballot.
Hmmm....

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by Joekaynews(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
APC has no candidate in Rivers yet rejecting what? something is fundamentally wrong with APC partucularly in Rivers, Amaechi and Buhari. These guys brains need check up!

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by Ferrous(m): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
My major concern here is, I'm yet to hear from the national leadership of AAC concerning Rivers elections ; are they not supporting their candidates here? Or maybe, they don't support illegality? Is only "busy body" APC, crying more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by ahukannakate(f): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
I don't get it, taught APC doesn't have candidate in Rivers
Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by princeade86(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
Did apc has candidate in rivers ni. What is their own.
Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by abibun: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
senatordave1:

Have you looked at the issues raised by apc about invasion of obalga collation center and 4 collation officers said to be pdp members
Who made them collation officers and who is to be blamed?
Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by barinedan(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
What is really wrong with this evil party called apc? Why are they so interested in an election which they did not present any candidate?
Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by AmazingELixir: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
[[s]quote author=senatordave1 post=76863169]
Have you looked at the issues raised by apc about invasion of obalga collation center and 4 collation officers said to be pdp members[/quote][/s]

Arrant crap what inec requested for are not sumed up figures from the collation centres but polling unit result sheet from all stake holders ( party agents, inec officials And security agents) verified by the smart card readers.

From the results so far pdp is dusting her closest rival by over 500,000 votes,.

This election is a go for pdp it just a matter of time.
Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by aku626(m): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
INEC must really be a foolish body. You mean to say by now no one has set up a committee to probe APC’s involvement in Rivers election

2 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by FearGodinall: 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
senatordave1:

If actually inec has recorded the results of obio akpor and the six lgas won by aac,wike has lost then
. And the same man whom you presumed to be the winner is runing helter skelter to stale the collation process as well as the anouncement of thesame election he won abba! Hope your five senses are intact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by dam2000(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
What's there business in rivers
Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=buhariguy post=76864030][/quote] apc faction of amaechi nt entire apc rivers so correct urself...senator abe no follow amaechi madness
Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by autonomous22: 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
Which Apc again na... APC wey no partake for election in rivers state.... Nawao
Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by Elijahnonso1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
Medlsome interloper! Rivers APC are mere busy body. They have no moral/legal justification to talk of rivers guber poll.
Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
dnt knw why the APC is crying fowl in an election they've no candidates. ...can someone please tell me there game plan?
Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by Sundaylaboriel: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
what business has APC in Rivers State got to do with INEC time table, they have failed & their time is off.
Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by nelcliff(m): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Can someone help me explain why they are wailing over an Election they don't have any candidate as their Party flag bearer.
Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
senatordave1:

If actually inec has recorded the results of obio akpor and the six lgas won by aac,wike has lost then
You will need to go back and study mathematics again.

As of the results as it stands now ,PDP has won 21/21 of state constituency seats.Wike is leading in the guber with an insurmountable lead of 500k
Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by DerrickzB: 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
grin The way this people are so scared of the Obio Akpor LG results.The results of that LG completely wiped out the Abracadabra Amaechi and the army did in six LGs

Hehehe. Swears brooo.. I was telling one of this BMCs here that obio akpor vote alone has covered all their votes in the whole lgas the zombie said am lying.. Let April do n reach..
Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by OCHULORC(m): 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
As if their name and logo is going to appear on d ballot.loosers
Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by senatordave1(m): 11:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

You will need to go back and study mathematics again.

As of the results as it stands now ,PDP has won 21/21 of state constituency seats.Wike is leading in the guber with an insurmountable lead of 500k
Is that the results inec announced? Can you post the link? I mean governorship not assembly.so winning all assembly seats automatically means winning guber seat
Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by senatordave1(m): 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
DerrickzB:

Hehehe. Swears brooo.. I was telling one of this BMCs here that obio akpor vote alone has covered all their votes in the whole lgas the zombie said am lying.. Let April do n reach..
If obio akpor results is real like the other six lgas,then wike has lost.ill explain with your permission
Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by Miketonia: 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
Fake news no APC IN RIVERS . KPAKAM
Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by cr7lomo: 12:02am On Mar 22, 2019
senatordave1:

Can you face the issues raised? Did inec drop 4 collation 0fuckers said to be pdp members

Wait ooo...I don't understand u...ask urself this question, did APC contest...y are the interested...now for AAC, so for ur church mind , u think they hv a chance... I don't understand u...hv u heard of any APC or AAC chieftain talk about rivers??... AAC no get chairman?? The awara guy is the only one speaking, I doubt if he even has a deputy... I'm really surprised at some of u , I swear
Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by senatordave1(m): 12:05am On Mar 22, 2019
cr7lomo:

Wait ooo...I don't understand u...ask urself this question, did APC contest...y are the interested...now for AAC, so for ur church mind , u think they hv a chance... I don't understand u...hv u heard of any APC or AAC chieftain talk about rivers??... AAC no get chairman?? The awara guy is the only one speaking, I doubt if he even has a deputy... I'm really surprised at some of u , I swear
Are you not aware that apc adopted the aac candidate therefore there are allies
Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by Moventist: 12:06am On Mar 22, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
grin The way this people are so scared of the Obio Akpor LG results.The results of that LG completely wiped out the Abracadabra Amaechi and the army did in six LGs

Yes Na, almost 300k votes in obio/ Akpor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by senatordave1(m): 12:08am On Mar 22, 2019
Moventist:

Yes Na, almost 300k votes in obio/ Akpor
Wike has lost movie man
Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by cr7lomo: 12:08am On Mar 22, 2019
senatordave1:

Are you not aware that apc adopted the aac candidate therefore there are allies

A week b4...did oshimole the party chairman make that statement to u that the party has decided to adopt AAC...did u c any campaign or any rally showing APC campaigning for AAC...y una no de gree use una brain...it's free to use, u don't have to pay
Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 22, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
APC Rivers is in pains
Sifia pains grin

Cc lzaa Sarrki pointzerom pythonamaka

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by senatordave1(m): 12:21am On Mar 22, 2019
cr7lomo:

A week b4...did oshimole the party chairman make that statement to u that the party has decided to adopt AAC...did u c any campaign or any rally showing APC campaigning for AAC...y una no de gree use una brain...it's free to use, u don't have to pay
At the state level,the party can decide as it pleases.why e dey pain you non apc member? Is any aac member complaining
Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by olisaEze(m): 12:28am On Mar 22, 2019
[quote author=buhariguy post=76864030][/quote]

What’s dis one saying? Buy brighter grammar first. You can thank me later!

Re: APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion by ABELKIDO(m): 2:24am On Mar 22, 2019
It's now clear to me that APC is the problem of Rivers state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Launches First Locally-built Motorcycles / Erosion!!! Save Our Land And Heritage: Orumba People Cry For Help!!!! / Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: Explain Whereabouts Of Your Commissioner Arrested Overseas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.