Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun (67464 Views)

Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award / How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) / Kano Re-run: Police Send Reinforcement To Gama Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by bestman09(m): 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
R
Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
Sirjamo:
Kwankwaso that lost his Madobi LGA to Ganduje is deceiving his gullible followers with the gathering of 200 keke Napep riders

Your eye go soon clear
Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by Denikayan: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
[s]
MadeInTokyo:
Gama is a lock down for PDP ahead of the rerun on Saturday.
Gama is where most of the polling units for Saturday rerun are located

Gama residents have collected free money, and goodies from Ganduje this week, but are going ahead to vote massively for PDP on Saturday

Sen. Kwankwaso & Engr Abba K Yusuf couodnt make it to Gama for security reason, Gama decided to come to Kwankwaso's Residence.

TheNgTimes gathered that Kwankwaso & Engr Abba K Yusuf had shelved their planned visit to Gama Ward, following intelligence report that Ganduje has deployed thugs to attack them, in order to portray it as CP Wakili's failure to secure Kano. However, the people of Gama have been trooping to Kwankwaso's residence.

http://www.thengtimes.com/2019/03/gama-trooped-out-en-mass-to-senator.html
[/s]
Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by AmazingELixir: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
lipsrsealed

Hmm! Na so dem troop out for Atiku yet bubu floor Atiku for kano.

Anyways time will tell, any non indigen in that state had better stay indoors those pipu their own craze nobi here oo
Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by ripbubu: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
Apc and pdp are the same thing
Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by Ogaga87(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
cursedAbiola:
how buhari's won big in kano remains a misery to me

two things are involved here
it's either kano was massively rigged for Buhari or
that kwankwaso worked against Atiku
you cannot tell me that Buhari won massively here and same pdp are on the verge of victory in the same place

forget that trash northerners vote individual nonsense
no be the same Buhari endorsed the likes of ganduje even after glaring evidence

a friend of a thief is also a thief

cc
Corrinthians

I disagree with you on your comment..

I'm in Lagos and base on observations, people gave Atiku their support but same thing was not shown to Agbaje.. I think the greviance of the people is more on Gandollar other than Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by zicoraads: 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
cursedAbiola:

you cannot tell me that Buhari won massively here and same pdp are on the verge of victory in the same place

cc
Corrinthians
Most of you really don't have any idea how much a core Northerner hates and despises anyone who is seen to be corrupt.
Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by omoteacher(m): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

The way Northerners play their politics is very interesting to observe especially this Kano state own. I would have wished the people of Kaduna did same for EL-RUFAI during the polls. Politricks in indeed!!! Bye bye GAN$
Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by contigiency(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
Until then. Kwankwaso was busy pulling this same fake crowd before the election but ended losing even his electoral ward and his senatorial election.
Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by divicodefred: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
cursedAbiola:
[s]how buhari's won big in kano remains a misery to me

cc
Corrinthians [/s]

Thrashed

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
ignis:
Is that really Kwankwaso's house?
No oo it's ur house.
Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by EniiT: 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
cursedAbiola:

no be the same Buhari endorsed th8e likes of ganduje even after glaring evidence

cc
Corrinthians

Electorates in kano are very wise. They know what they want. They have fallen out with Ganduje because of the dollar saga. However they love Buhari. They vote personalities rather than party

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
divicodefred:

Thrashed
Thrash because it is difficult for ur lazy zombified @$$ to comprehend.....
Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by Agugbadin: 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
slivertongue:
Kano wants to dupe ganduje, collect all d goodies from him and abandon him

Ganduje duped the people of Kano so they must get back their possession from Gandudollar
Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by Realist5: 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
cursedAbiola:

cc
Corrinthians

Bro, Buhari did not endorse Ganduje

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by Agugbadin: 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
EniiT:

Electorates in kano are very wise. They know what they want. They have fallen out with Ganduje because of the dollar saga. However they love Buhari. They vote personalities rather than party

You are on point,nice one
Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by Lexusgs430: 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
How big is this yard?......
Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by Emyben(m): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
contigiency:
Until then. Kwankwaso was busy pulling this same fake crowd before the election but ended losing even his electoral ward and his senatorial election.

You people keep saying all these.

Did Kwankwaso contest for senate in this year's election? Be current for once, read news and stop spewing falsehood.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by peeps4u: 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
contigiency:

Oga, Kwakwanso didn't contest for senator naw.

Easy with these lies.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by Lovelyn451(f): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
Wow...kwankwaso campaigning for the God father office
Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by ruby360: 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
kano is PDP.

ganduje should go home
Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by peeps4u: 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
Emyben:

You people keep saying all these.

Did Kwankwaso contest for senate in this year's election? Be current for once, read news and stop spewing falsehood.

They just come here to spew lies and unverified info they get from their masters.
Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by Banter1(m): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
yarimo:
Kikikiki this is how KWANKWASO dupe ATIKU with fake crowd grin grin
dude am ON TEAM NEXTLEVEL, but i tell you this, Ganduje will fall
Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by Agugbadin: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
Sirjamo:
Kwankwaso that lost his Madobi LGA to Ganduje is deceiving his gullible followers with the gathering of 200 keke Napep riders

But how will you feel if a thief like Ganduje wins again to rule Kano
Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by Realist5: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
cursedAbiola:

cc
Corrinthians

If you understand politics in northern Nigeria especially in Kano, you will know that they don't vote party, they vote personality. That's the trend. If not, how many times has Bulgari ever lost in Kano?
We in the north understand this better.

More so, Buhari did not endorse Ganduje. He only said "Kano ga naku Ganduje" meaning Kano see your Ganduje. So how does that translate to endorsement?

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by SOLUTION99(m): 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
cursedAbiola:

cc
Corrinthians
they voted for someone that won't take power from dem.
Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by FoolishBoy419: 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
cursedAbiola:

cc
Corrinthians

Buhari has defeated Kwankwaso before in 2003 using Shekarau. Buhari is not his mate. stick to your ipob politics.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by AngelicBeing: 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
Richdad50:
I respect men who command followers irrespective of how they do it. It is not easy to command men moreso enforce the wearing of a red cap. It is most unbelievable.

Richdad
Richdad dishing out wisdom nuggets since 1845 BC tongue
Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by AnanseK(m): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
cursedAbiola:
cc
Corrinthians

You will never understand. Those who voted Buhari are the same people refusing to vote Ganduje. This has nothing to do with PDP , certainly not with Atiku or his irrelevant Deputy. If there was a Presidential re-run ten times in Kano Buhari will still be the winner. But Kano is voting Ganduje out.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by Juventus4life: 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
cursedAbiola:

This is core north they don't vote party but candidate.

they rejected Atiku because of corruption and impunity and now they are rejecting Ganduje for same reasons.

cc
Corrinthians
Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by Charly68: 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
Gaduje is as good as gone already ,his dollar video has ended his tenure ,he tried to cover up but the electorates are determined to vote him out...Up kano !
Re: Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun by iswallker(m): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
seanfer:

Nobody rigged Kano for Buhari... PMB has beeen winning Kano since 2003. If Kwankwaso contest against PMB in Kano, PMB will defeat him with a wide margin.

They love bulhari but will vote against his party on sat..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Folashade Tinubu’s Age. / Soldiers Praise, Pray & Worship In Church In Borno State (Photos) / Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.