Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,883 members, 7,862,992 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Success Adegor Opens Up On Her Future Ambition. Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Success Adegor Opens Up On Her Future Ambition. Photo (707 Views)

Emmanuella, Success Adegor, And Aunty Success Meet For The First Time (photos) / Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) / Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Success Adegor Opens Up On Her Future Ambition. Photo by HgsMediaPlus: 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
Success spoke with Punch correspondent on her future ambitions and how her life has changed since she became popular after her viral video.

The Sapele, Delta State-based girl said she wants to become a lawyer and pastor. She said she is interested in preaching the gospel as a pastor and also defending the good over the bad as a lawyer in the court of law.

On how things have changed since she became popular, Success said:"Everything has changed, I just want to thank God for his mercies, I'm surprised when United States of America called us...."

Watch Video Below:

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/viral-sapele-girl-success-opens-up-on.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Success Adegor Opens Up On Her Future Ambition. Photo by chibbyRJ(m): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
GRACE OF GOD

(1) (Reply)

Victory Emeje And Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of South East Nig 2019 / I Don’t Blame Yahoo Boys– Vector / "Asking God For New Bo0bs Is Demonic" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.