Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) (68055 Views)

Do You Remember Success Adegor? She Has Transformed So Much! Pictures. / Emmanuella, Success Adegor, And Aunty Success Meet For The First Time (photos) / Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by joshuisiukwu: 7:44pm On May 02, 2019
Success' Parents Mr and Mrs Adegor, got married today, few months after luck shone on them a video of their daughter who got sent home for her school fees went viral. Tagbarha Malcolm, the Chief Press Secretary to the Local Government Chairman at Sapele Local Government Council who confirmed that Success' parents got married today, wrote in a statement; 

SAPELE LGA BOSS, HON.(CHIEF) EUGENE INOAGHAN CONGRATULATES THE ADEGORS ON THEIR WEDDING CEREMONY~ 
Tagbarha Malcolm, Chief Press Secretary to Sapele LGA Chairman

The Executive Chairman of Sapele Local Government Area, Hon.(Chief) Eugene Inoaghan, has congratulated Mr and Mrs Godwin Adegor on their successful wedding ceremony. Mr and Mrs Adegor the newly wedded couple are the parents of little SUCCESS ADEGOR of the "No be say I no go pay, dem go flog, flog, flog, dem go tire fame"

This is coming on the heels of the invitation by the Adegors, when they visited the residence of Hon.(Chief) Eugene Inoaghan, Executive Chairman of Sapele Local Government Area, some weeks ago. A visit that was misrepresented by a faceless journalist to smear the growing reputation of the workaholic Chairman.

Here are photos below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/02/success-parents-finally-get-married/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Bizmagnet: 7:47pm On May 02, 2019
All of a sudden their situation changed. Unknown entities have now become the synosure of all eyes. No condition is permanent in life if you don't kill yourself because you feel your mates are far ahead of you. Always remember there a 'success' inside of you waiting for the set time to manifest. Just be patient, prayerful and hardworking. Don't give up yet.

Get your blog, website software at affordable price today. Check my signature for contacts.

190 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by AAA593: 7:49pm On May 02, 2019
See Wetin success don bring to her family. A big congratulations girl

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by delugajackson: 8:03pm On May 02, 2019
That girl is indeed a blessing to her parents.

Trust Nigerian parents to start naming their children "success" from now on. You will hear advanced versions like - Suckzy, Success Baby, Success Jnr, God's success, Divine success, Good success, Successful, Successes, Successfully, etc.

251 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:11pm On May 02, 2019
Better child wey bring good luck to her family.

I will be a blessing to my family and this generation!

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Ciaos: 8:14pm On May 02, 2019
They don't look happy at all,abi dem force dem do the wedding?.

4 Likes

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Donald95(m): 8:16pm On May 02, 2019
She forgot to rub the powder down her cheeks cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Donald95(m): 8:18pm On May 02, 2019
Ciaos:
They don't look happy at all,abi dem force dem do the wedding?.

I tire my brother.Maybe That relationship was heading to the rocks before success sparked a change.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Imoh555(m): 8:23pm On May 02, 2019
Abeg make we hear word

Success matter Don pass

Regina Daniel own Don pass

Toto decay own go pass too

We tired of all the BS on the internet

Local man disgusted

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 8:23pm On May 02, 2019
Many thanks to the girl that recorded success and posted the video

10 Likes

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by vastolord4(m): 8:24pm On May 02, 2019
See what the media has evolved these people! Mistake number 1.. never let people influence you.

4 Likes

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Oovi5(f): 8:24pm On May 02, 2019
delugajackson:

Trust Nigerian parents to start naming their children "success" from now on. You will hear advanced versions like - Success Baby, Success Jnr, God's success, Divine success, Good success, Successful, Successes, Successfully, etc.
bruh

7 Likes

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 8:25pm On May 02, 2019
Happy married life to them. So what were they waiting for before?

2 Likes

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Agboki: 8:25pm On May 02, 2019
Life na just tym.
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by geekybabe(f): 8:25pm On May 02, 2019
Hmm
Donald95:

I tire my brother.Maybe That relationship was heading to the rocks before success sparked a change.

I tell you. They still don’t look happy.
Some men tho. Imagine having two grown kids with a woman like this and you didn’t think of proper marriage all this while.

4 Likes

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by rheether(f): 8:26pm On May 02, 2019
They go soon divorce.

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 02, 2019
Hahahaha

You see this Life ehh....
Its simply mysterious. Who knew that success was born out of wedlock or padlock. Now, the father can wed the mother because of success.
Hahahaha... No kill yourself for this life.

7 Likes

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by respect2ukp: 8:27pm On May 02, 2019
Really! They better not finish Success money o. University still far. Naira no get value. B4 they realise it money don walker. I kuku trust success basket mouth

5 Likes

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 02, 2019
rheether:
They go soon divorce.
Bad things don't happen to everybody. Just wish them well. Its the highest you can do.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Tunmmyzhe: 8:28pm On May 02, 2019
G
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 02, 2019
delugajackson:

Trust Nigerian parents to start naming their children "success" from now on. You will hear advanced versions like - Suckzy, Success Baby, Success Jnr, God's success, Divine success, Good success, Successful, Successes, Successfully, etc.
What of Sucksex

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by tydi(m): 8:30pm On May 02, 2019
rheether:
They go soon divorce.

your education is useless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Andhominem: 8:31pm On May 02, 2019
Nice!
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by brightjulin: 8:31pm On May 02, 2019
thats what money brings. remove any shame and everyone want to love you
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Toks2008(m): 8:33pm On May 02, 2019
decatalyst:

I will be a blessing to my family and this generation!

Better change your name to blessing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:33pm On May 02, 2019
This is good news!

Our Creator expects us to obey the government and legitimise our partnership by marrying(Read Titus 3:1)

I'm a Jehovah's Witness and even if it's a court registery that the couple have done, it is okay with us even if you don't conduct a traditional or congregation wedding.

Living together as a couple without being legally married ain't it. Put a ring on it

5 Likes

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by jchioma: 8:34pm On May 02, 2019
smiley

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:34pm On May 02, 2019
Toks2008:

Better change your name to blessing.

Badt guy grin grin
Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by TheAlchemist: 8:37pm On May 02, 2019
Success looks radiantly happy. Wishing papa and mama success more happy years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 8:38pm On May 02, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) by Staru1(m): 8:40pm On May 02, 2019
no creature wa no like *Light*... if Creator no like light, He for no create am..... wise decision..... na money dey yebu man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi Lavish Lifestyle In Pictures / Jackie Chan’s New 150-foot Luxurious Superyacht In Pictures / "My Private Jet Has Landed In Nigeria" - Davido (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.