Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Ask Me Anything About Swissgrade - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ask Me Anything About Swissgrade (468 Views)

On Your First Trimester? Ask Me Anything About... / Ask Me Any Health Questions & Treatments For Most Ailments / I Got The Covid 19 Now I Am Healed. Ask Me Any Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Anything About Swissgrade by pelummy50(m): 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
While you're still thinking and doubting people are testifying to the efficiency and efficacy of these products. Are you battling with hormonal imbalance, unhealthy eggs, infertility, infection, fibroid. Loose pelvic ..miscarriages.
What are you waiting for?
We are only a call away from you.
Order for your products now...!!!!!!!
# *you too can be a mother*
# *with natural products*
# *with natural treatment*
# *Swissgarde changing lives*
# *swissgarde rocks*
# *swissgarde products works*�
# *CONGRATULATIONS*
Re: Ask Me Anything About Swissgrade by successfulhadi22(f): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
pelummy50:
While you're still thinking and doubting people are testifying to the efficiency and efficacy of these products. Are you battling with hormonal imbalance, unhealthy eggs, infertility, infection, fibroid. Loose pelvic ..miscarriages.
What are you waiting for?
We are only a call away from you.
Order for your products now...!!!!!!!
# *you too can be a mother*
# *with natural products*
# *with natural treatment*
# *Swissgarde changing lives*
# *swissgarde rocks*
# *swissgarde products works*�
# *CONGRATULATIONS*
I spent up to 70k on drugs and none of them worked

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Swissgrade by pelummy50(m): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Sorry about that firstly and i definitely know God gives good health..if you don't mind can we chat privately on whatsapp if i can help?
successfulhadi22:
I spent up to 70k on drugs and none of them worked
Re: Ask Me Anything About Swissgrade by successfulhadi22(f): 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
pelummy50:
Sorry about that firstly and i definitely know God gives good health..if you don't mind can we chat privately on whatsapp if i can help?
DM me ur number
Re: Ask Me Anything About Swissgrade by pelummy50(m): 8:41am On Mar 24, 2019
zero+seven+zero+one+nine+zero+two+five+nine+zero+six
successfulhadi22:
DM me ur number
Re: Ask Me Anything About Swissgrade by successfulhadi22(f): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2019
pelummy50:
zero+seven+zero+one+nine+zero+two+five+nine+zero+six
the number is not on whatsapp just text me instead 08112758385
Re: Ask Me Anything About Swissgrade by kamkechi(f): 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
SWISSGarde Alo/buchu power works like magic!!

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Swissgrade by pelummy50(m): 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
Be my customer
kamkechi:
SWISSGarde Alo/buchu power works like magic!!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Set Up Primary Eye Care Centre In Nigeria? / Virginal Detox Pearl Got You Covered / Man Lost His Two Children Within A Month Due To Lack Of Good Healthcare In Edo S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.