Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) (27841 Views)

Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by QuickStandard: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
shocked

How can you take your life because of a lady.

No sympathy whatsoever.

Do you know how many ladies out there looking for a man to call theirs?

Even today three girls walking behind me at alaba market were discussing how they are looking for husbands.

Not that the girl is even fine self.

Mtwwwww
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Phock2sweet: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
tosyne2much:
Abi oooo cheesy cheesy
what about mencade5?
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
Killing yourself ova pussy
Means your life iz cheap
U died like a bich
Not having no shiiit
I keep tellin niggis dont get emotional after sex
Cum and clean up. Fuc real fast
Yup
I did it before. Shiit ddnt last
Nah
See wetin pekus
do u for the end
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by superfitsez(m): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
He's even using someone WiFi, to send the last message, idiot,

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by mozona(m): 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
good for him
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by spiceadole: 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
This one is an idiot oooo..
Nigerian men are not this stewpid.
Dump a Nigerian man.. The next minute he is marrying your best friend, sister or cousin...

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by santos012(m): 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
lefulefu:
This is what happens to a man when he watches too much telemondo. RIP sha.
hhahahahahahaha i dey tell you. when i set out to love my heart was broken i taught i was going to die i realised i was watching telemondo. i tear race to off television. now my heart is made of titanium, now girls go break break tire the break go tire them. they think say them stubborn but my heart show them say ee stubborn pass them
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
Mumu i want to believe few moments when the idiot felt his life slipping away, he would have regretted his actions. More when he starts to hear the hounds of hell on his case the moment he crosses over
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by gift2xl: 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
Na gown and suite we en wear so.
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
My gal called of the relationship between us yesterday, When gals dy for queue and transfer market no dy close... New signing don show. She pass medical sef...
I cannot come and kill me sef. cool
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by santos012(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
LegendVibes:
A former student of Makerere University Business School, Arthur Basalirwa, posted a screenshot from a WhatsApp chat, dedicated to a one ‘D” and it read;

“Hi D. You will always ask yourself if you had sent me a more meaningful text. These are your last words to me. Goodbye D.”

From the screenshots of the WhatsApp chat he shared, Basalirwa seemed to have undergone a rough breakup with his girlfriend. His friends say that he was planning his marriage, after visiting his fiance’s parents at a traditional Kukyala ceremony.

Hours before that, Basalirwa posted to his Whatsapp a status note saying; “I am sorry but it’s too late, I’m sorry, too much weighing on me I don’t wanna live to see another day.”

However, these cries for help went unnoticed, with only a simple ‘bambi’ as a comment from one of his friends, until hours later when others learnt about his sudden death.

It is however not yet clear how Basalirwa ended his life, but friends have taken to Facebook to pay tribute to him.

Fathil Ali Amutuhaire wrote, “R.I.P Arthur. It has taken me a while to believe he is gone. I wish I had read this sign. I ain’t relenting. This ain’t yielding. The grief, the shock… I’m not even sure if my words are making sense… I saw myself in the slithering darkness, the lull of sleep, the memes, how can you kill pain that is only felt? How can you fight something you can’t see?”

Basalirwa's friends have taken to Facebook to share photos from his burial while mourning his death.

SOURCE; http://igberetvnews.com/596919/tragic-man-commits-suicide-after-being-dumped-by-his-fiancee-photos/

its like this guy get mouth odour make una look the pics well maybe nah why she dump am
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
Why did he killed himself? Because he lost the gal
Why did he lost the gal? Because the gal doesn't want him
Is there no person that wants him? No! Millions including his family and friends want him

Too bad he killed himself
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
My present Gf can do this if I leave her
leave first and c her blossom
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by kingsolomon2020(m): 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
Mumu
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by alizma: 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
donstan18:
Why kill yourself for a lady who can't boast of her virginity?

Tufiakwa!!
you are making him feel guilty of his action I. the grave right now
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Femijohn198: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
Another man will service her pussy very well,but I pity the man because he choose the wrong process, woman are not what to die for..
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
He's foolish for doing that, and he thinks that will solve his problem, not knowing is from frying pan to fire.
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Odinz(m): 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
I don't know how 'friends' will see a disturbing or suicidal post on WhatsApp or FB and just ignore it. Yet when the incident they will be first to write long eulogies and pointless stories like they truly care!

If you can do it for a man when he's alive, don't bother about it when he's gone.

RIP to the man. Depression is real and it's evil. Though in this part of the world we are yet to understand that. Too bad!
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by TruthHurts100: 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
LegendVibes:
A former student of Makerere University Business School, Arthur Basalirwa, posted a screenshot from a WhatsApp chat, dedicated to a one ‘D” and it read;

“Hi D. You will always ask yourself if you had sent me a more meaningful text. These are your last words to me. Goodbye D.”

From the screenshots of the WhatsApp chat he shared, Basalirwa seemed to have undergone a rough breakup with his girlfriend. His friends say that he was planning his marriage, after visiting his fiance’s parents at a traditional Kukyala ceremony.

Hours before that, Basalirwa posted to his Whatsapp a status note saying; “I am sorry but it’s too late, I’m sorry, too much weighing on me I don’t wanna live to see another day.”

However, these cries for help went unnoticed, with only a simple ‘bambi’ as a comment from one of his friends, until hours later when others learnt about his sudden death.

It is however not yet clear how Basalirwa ended his life, but friends have taken to Facebook to pay tribute to him.

Fathil Ali Amutuhaire wrote, “R.I.P Arthur. It has taken me a while to believe he is gone. I wish I had read this sign. I ain’t relenting. This ain’t yielding. The grief, the shock… I’m not even sure if my words are making sense… I saw myself in the slithering darkness, the lull of sleep, the memes, how can you kill pain that is only felt? How can you fight something you can’t see?”

Basalirwa's friends have taken to Facebook to share photos from his burial while mourning his death.

SOURCE; http://igberetvnews.com/596919/tragic-man-commits-suicide-after-being-dumped-by-his-fiancee-photos/

Oloriiibu. Ntori obo. Obo wey dey everywhere yanfu yanfu
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
Phock2sweet:
what about mencade5?
Omo! E don tey oooo
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Phock2sweet: 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
tosyne2much:
Omo! E don tey oooo
hahaha....na so
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 22, 2019
santos012:
hhahahahahahaha i dey tell you. when i set out to love my heart was broken i taught i was going to die i realised i was watching telemondo. i tear race to off television. now my heart is made of titanium, now girls go break break tire the break go tire them. they think say them stubborn but my heart show them say ee stubborn pass them
too much telemondu can mess up the brain of a mancheesy biko.
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by toprealman: 12:18am On Mar 22, 2019
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
Quit fooling yourself..... these girls ain't daft.
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 22, 2019
LegendVibes:

The babe won't even lose sleep over his death. If men knew the true nature of women, most of you won't get married
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Gudiza(m): 2:18am On Mar 22, 2019
Uyi168:
grin..
Nice one..
One idiot down, a thousand more to go..

millions man .....millions.

imagine wasting his life in shithole africa just like that on a stanky bitch.. with kenyans tripping out for greener pastures.. a potential 'Martin Luther', 'Louis Armstrong', 'Albert Einstein' just bow out like that... it would have been better at warfront with al shabab. Could have been an example of bravery in cowardly africa but he chose the path of least resistance.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 3:17am On Mar 22, 2019
toprealman:
Quit fooling yourself..... these girls ain't daft.
dude I ain't saying this so u give your opinion. A girl that on a occasions took very fumigation liquid is capable of doing this. No be everything una suppose dey doubt. There are girls that will do that. Just like there are guys like that idiot that did it
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Myzteriouz: 6:10am On Mar 22, 2019
kushercain:
The best revenge would have been moving on and becoming awesome till jealousy kills her and she begins to regret the worst mistake of her life which was leaving him. But the coward decided to try and guilt trip her by ending his life.

He won the breakup but lost his life.

And imagine people are looking for organs in hospitals?

This man deserves the hottest spot in hell.
spot on! Only cowards commit suicide especially if it's romance related.

Well depression is real so should be treated with care. It does kill but on top woman- man matter? It's SMH worthy.

Rip to the dead
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by sammugbes(m): 6:55am On Mar 22, 2019
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
mine too o, am scared to leave her
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Tamart: 8:03am On Mar 22, 2019
I love naija
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 9:47am On Mar 22, 2019
Who love hepp? I can't cry bcus one yeye gurl breaks up with me... When there are many fishes in the river grin
Re: Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:55am On Mar 22, 2019
austyn0:

Silly na understatement.
You don get am baba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado / Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death / My Landlady Killed Her Husband And His Mistress – Suspect .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.