Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra (31516 Views)

Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) / Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by Kobicove(m): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
ruggedtimi:
iyanya looking like dwarf

grin
Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by TANID(m): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
OboOlora:
Ok
Was That Really Your Picture?
Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by lenghtinny(m): 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
Kingpunter:

You know him ehn, he always has his ‘bro i’m sorry.., you know…it happened…and it happened because I was not very sure.’ I was not very what? You brought me a paper and I signed it. You took the one I signed and did whatever you did and put your own. Long story short, we went back and forth they now corrected it. But by that time, I don already give up on everything. I con dey live with one kind fear say men, this guy can actually kill you. If this nigga dey watch you dey spend all this money, this nigga dey watch you dey put in all this creativity, this nigga dey watch you dey do all these things, this nigga know say you get two sisters wey you dey take care of wey no get papa.

This nigga knows all this shit but this nigga still kinda thing.
So if say, God no use me save us for that flight, all of us go die, him family go enjoy all my sweat. At that point too, the label was shaking.

https://www./2019/03/ubi-franklin-assaulted-emma-nyra-in-his-presence.html
I can relate with his pain....

It hurts pretty bad when the people you ate and slept with are the ones that stabs you in the back....

4 Likes

Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by Coalkendar(m): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
Let them be more serene with the way they disconfigure their life issues in public..
Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by dreyton(m): 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
Make ubi franklin and iyanya sit down one on one and calculate iyanya destiny and just pay him off kpatakpata, and he destiny no go top cost sef, na only six pack him get left

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by TruthHurts100: 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
Kingpunter:
Iyanya has just revealed what he did after Ubi Franklin assaulted Emma Nyra in his presence.

As we all know, there is an ongoing feud between former partners Iyanya and Ubi Franklin of Made Men Music Group, MMG, so the singers recent revelation must be connected to it all.

While speaking with Native Magazine, in a recent interview, Iyanya said he promised to give Emma Nyra his full support, after he witnessed Ubi Franklin (who she was dating then) assault her. See what he said below;

You know him ehn, he always has his ‘bro i’m sorry.., you know…it happened…and it happened because I was not very sure.’ I was not very what? You brought me a paper and I signed it. You took the one I signed and did whatever you did and put your own. Long story short, we went back and forth they now corrected it. But by that time, I don already give up on everything. I con dey live with one kind fear say men, this guy can actually kill you. If this nigga dey watch you dey spend all this money, this nigga dey watch you dey put in all this creativity, this nigga dey watch you dey do all these things, this nigga know say you get two sisters wey you dey take care of wey no get papa.

This nigga knows all this shit but this nigga still kinda thing. So if say, God no use me save us for that flight, all of us go die, him family go enjoy all my sweat. At that point too, the label was shaking. People didn’t want to invest because people don already know the story. You know, from that day till I left Triple MG, Ubi was my enemy, but we dey together. I played safe because I saw what he did to Emma Nyra. I saw how he oppressed her when she left him. You understand? I saw all the stunts wey him go dey do. You know how all this industry shit dey be

https://www./2019/03/ubi-franklin-assaulted-emma-nyra-in-his-presence.html

Iyaf do. See your mini arms
Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by scave(m): 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
To be a man is not easy thats why Bobrisky Left

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by cr7lomo: 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
Make this guy go beg Yvonne Nelson...e b like say she swear for am

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by sonofElElyon: 11:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
The one by the right joor!

encryptjay:
The pics by the left makes him look like a dwarf grin
Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by Praisesongz: 11:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
All of you saying shitss he’s broke his hands are short he’s this and that
Why be say una no wan comot from stupidity bondage? He’s broke did he screenshot his account balance for y’all?
He’s hands are short but your sisters can go extra miles to have a one night stand with him they will even faint at his sight
And you dumbfuckks will dance to his music.

Naija drop hatred unnecessary ones for that matter he’s successful that’s the koko some of you won’t achieve half of what he have till you leave this earth so compose and let God use you

4 Likes

Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by Zerrin(f): 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
cheesy grin grin
daddycee91:
Na wa o, why this iyanya hand short like this undecided
na mbok na
Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by usoroakpan(m): 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by Eze2000(m): 1:35am On Mar 22, 2019
ainas247:
cheesy Hmm it is well ooo.

Rank your business on Google and get real result...
stop wasting time

And how does one go about this ranking with you
Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by Carlyboi(m): 2:23am On Mar 22, 2019
Favorlisa1:
Iyanya my old crush then
hope you shoot your shoot then tho?sorry shoot your shot cos I believe you didn’t dated!
Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by ainas247: 2:35am On Mar 22, 2019
Eze2000:

And how does one go about this ranking with you

lets talk on whatsapp for details, its basically ranking your business on Google
Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by kannymoore(m): 3:53am On Mar 22, 2019
ezera:
This Iyanya guy is a sissy. He is pained he spent his money extravagantly and Ubi invested his.

You have no idea about the true story mahn...

Just let it rest..

Abeg.
Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by Boyooosa(m): 4:48am On Mar 22, 2019
This report failed to rep this guy positively as far asim concerned

I was just imagining reading a typical note from an agbero that is already high on dried dung.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by encryptjay(m): 5:52am On Mar 22, 2019
sonofElElyon:
The one by the right joor!
Sorry boss, right.
Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by BHigher(m): 5:52am On Mar 22, 2019
Favorlisa1:
Iyanya my old crush then

If Iyanya handles you ehn. Ya,life will never remain d same grin
Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by MENTORCH(m): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2019
I didn’t even read all that, just noticed How small his hands are.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by mhizdebbygold(f): 8:21am On Mar 22, 2019
This whole drama is tiring... Per music industry concerned they all have their own ish.
CEO does dirty things to keep the label running.
Artists are offended.
Female artist are pressurized to do things they don't want to do just to belong.
Contracts are breached.
Giving rise to arguments and threats to leak dirty secrets.
SMH all in a bid to make money.
Empire (the American movie) will explain more.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by obontami: 9:36am On Mar 22, 2019
This iyanya fool should shut the fcccck up already. Talking like a half-baked illiterate, yen yen yen! This nigga this, this nigga that. Who even gives a Bleep about your cock and bull story? If truely ubi assaulted emma nyra why didn't she come out to name and shame him so she get her well deserved justice.

Iyanya is sure looking for cheap attention since it happened that his crappy music career is dead and gone!
Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by Hisduchess(f): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2019
daddycee91:
Na wa o, why this iyanya hand short like this undecided
he kinda have the body of a midget
Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by sleekier(m): 10:35am On Mar 22, 2019
Praisesongz:
All of you saying shitss he’s broke his hands are short he’s this and that
Why be say una no wan comot from stupidity bondage? He’s broke did he screenshot his account balance for y’all?
He’s hands are short but your sisters can go extra miles to have a one night stand with him they will even faint at his sight
And you dumbfuckks will dance to his music.

Naija drop hatred unnecessary ones for that matter he’s successful that’s the koko some of you won’t achieve half of what he have till you leave this earth so compose and let God use you

Learn how to use punctuation marks, bro!
Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by Oyindidi(f): 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
obontami:
This iyanya fool should shut the fcccck up already. Talking like a half-baked illiterate, yen yen yen! This nigga this, this nigga that. Who even gives a Bleep about your cock and bull story? If truely ubi assaulted emma nyra why didn't she come out to name and shame him so she get her well deserved justice.

Iyanya is sure looking for cheap attention since it happened that his crappy music career is dead and gone!
I see you
Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by obontami: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
Oyindidi:
I see you

Mummy, I'm hungry I need milk. My throat is dry. grin
Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by Oyindidi(f): 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
obontami:

Mummy, I'm hungry I need milk. My throat is dry. grin
Bad pikin go drink small stout
Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by obontami: 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
Oyindidi:
Bad pikin go drink small stout

No I want milk. undecided undecided embarassed
Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by Oyindidi(f): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
obontami:

No I want milk. undecided undecided embarassed
angry you too spoil
Re: Iyanya Reveals What He Did After Ubi Franklin Assaulted Emma Nyra by TinkTwice(m): 10:23am On Mar 23, 2019
The length of iyanya's hand is equal to the length of his face. TinkTwice

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS; Paul Okoye Of 'p-square' Shows His Handsome And Stylish Son / Top 10 Richest Female Actress In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth / Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.