Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Tijjani Faruk: Doctor Sedates, Rapes, Blocks Married Patient’s Womb In Sokoto - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tijjani Faruk: Doctor Sedates, Rapes, Blocks Married Patient’s Womb In Sokoto (55644 Views)

Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon / Meet Captain Tijjani Balarabe: Unmasking ‘Mastermind’ Of Taraba Police Killings / Aliyu Tijjani Dies In Kyrgyzstan: Nigerian Lecturer Mobbed In Racist Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tijjani Faruk: Doctor Sedates, Rapes, Blocks Married Patient’s Womb In Sokoto by Myzteriouz: 5:52am On Mar 22, 2019
Wait. Are you sure that's what happened? This person seems like a known and trusted person to have been referred by someone close to the family.
I think this wife is a liar. I think she asked for the thing to be tied and has romantic affiliations with the doctor and recounted when kasala burst

Or

Something similar.

This story is fishy. They are dating and decided to throw the doctor under the bus when hubby found out.
Re: Tijjani Faruk: Doctor Sedates, Rapes, Blocks Married Patient’s Womb In Sokoto by Myzteriouz: 5:53am On Mar 22, 2019
Eco2580:
The headline is sketchy and delirately falsified.
How can a Man who married a second wife just last week engaged into adultery with his fibroid patience!
Well truth will prevail soon
very falsified. Even the whole thing sounds offish

1 Like

Re: Tijjani Faruk: Doctor Sedates, Rapes, Blocks Married Patient’s Womb In Sokoto by Slurity(m): 6:45am On Mar 22, 2019
Gforce2019:
Say goodbye to your medical practitioner certificate
He surely can not also escape life imprisonment
Re: Tijjani Faruk: Doctor Sedates, Rapes, Blocks Married Patient’s Womb In Sokoto by Slurity(m): 6:49am On Mar 22, 2019
Somehow, I kept pushing myself not to believe this story. After all the evil, he still confess easily?
Re: Tijjani Faruk: Doctor Sedates, Rapes, Blocks Married Patient’s Womb In Sokoto by solex1988(m): 6:50am On Mar 22, 2019
rubbish
Re: Tijjani Faruk: Doctor Sedates, Rapes, Blocks Married Patient’s Womb In Sokoto by JewelBukky(f): 7:03am On Mar 22, 2019
So much bad happenings everyday!!! Come now Oh Lord!!!!
Re: Tijjani Faruk: Doctor Sedates, Rapes, Blocks Married Patient’s Womb In Sokoto by Tyche(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2019
We all know you are from Osogbo grin

dprice:
wike we don't need you again we the good people of rivers state are tyred of you since you came into office no job opportunity created, four year gone to those of you supportin him maybe because your not from river state dis is not about party to those of you callin him mr project mind you my state has enough for both project and human empowerment
Re: Tijjani Faruk: Doctor Sedates, Rapes, Blocks Married Patient’s Womb In Sokoto by newsynews: 7:34am On Mar 22, 2019
Hmm

Re: Tijjani Faruk: Doctor Sedates, Rapes, Blocks Married Patient’s Womb In Sokoto by Psoul(m): 7:51am On Mar 22, 2019
If I am the woman's husband, I will kidnap all the doctor's children, demand for ransom. Collect the ransom still kill the kids (God forgive me) or traffic them to another country where they will never reunite with their parents.

Who know how many other victims have suffered such unethical act from this animal.
Re: Tijjani Faruk: Doctor Sedates, Rapes, Blocks Married Patient’s Womb In Sokoto by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:40am On Mar 22, 2019
Shibaraba:
Konji
Baba lips na enough evidence. He don lick punna sotay him lips dey glow with pride

Hahahaha

Re: Tijjani Faruk: Doctor Sedates, Rapes, Blocks Married Patient’s Womb In Sokoto by sallyopy(f): 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shibaraba:
Konji
Baba lips na enough evidence. He don lick punna sotay him lips dey glow with pride
Re: Tijjani Faruk: Doctor Sedates, Rapes, Blocks Married Patient’s Womb In Sokoto by babaireti(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
Shibaraba:
Konji
Punna na manure that nourishes da lips
Re: Tijjani Faruk: Doctor Sedates, Rapes, Blocks Married Patient’s Womb In Sokoto by highbee02: 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
chiedozie198100:

the information is rubbish.

when did he sew it? is it after raping her? was it in his office? how would he have opened and sewn her back if not in a theater and in company of other medical personnel.

try to sniff out BS in most of these nairaland write ups.

If u had perused the write up, U will c where it's stated. The woman was invited for examination and family planning. In a nutshell, she was raped after the surgical operation
Re: Tijjani Faruk: Doctor Sedates, Rapes, Blocks Married Patient’s Womb In Sokoto by princetg: 7:18am On Sep 06, 2019
HumphreyGspot:
A medical doctor at a public hospital in Sokoto State, Tijjani Faruk, has confessed to raping a married woman after administering sedative injection on her, DailyNigerian reports.

Dr. Tijjani had invited his patient on the pretext of further medical examination but ended up raping her. .

The husband of the patient, Alhaji Shehu, said he was referred to the doctor by a family friend when his wife was diagnosed of fibroids late last year.

A couple of months after the operation, he said the doctor called him on phone, requesting that he send his wife for “further medical examination” the next day. .

“Unknown to me that the doctor had evil plan to rape my wife, I did as requested,” he said. .

“When she woke up at 7pm on that Saturday, she discovered that Dr Tijjani Ahmad Faruq (TJ) had sexual intercourse with her while she was unconscious. .

When she asked him why he did that that to her, he gave no reason, but only apologized and pleaded with her to forgive him. .

When she asked Dr Tijjani about the family planning pills she was supposed to use in order to prevent immediate conception after the fibroid operation, he said she won’t be able to conceive again. .

A series of womb ultrasounds carried out at Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) and Zafafi Hospital of Bello Way Sokoto showed that Dr Tijjani has instead of only removing the fibroid complained of, negligently sewed and blocked my wife’s womb, thereby rendering her permanently sterile.”

In a petition written to the Commissioner for Health, Sokoto State, the lawyer of the victim, Muhammad Mansur-Aliyu, demanded justice for his client, saying the doctor should appropriately be sanctioned. .

The state commissioner of Health, Ali Inname, on Thursday, confirmed the incident.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/doctor-sedates-rapes-blocks-married.html?m=1

Dr is trying to removed the blockage from the woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar / Brave African Man Wrestles Knife-Wielding Man In London Bus(video) / Woman: I Poisoned My Husband Because I Hated Him [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.