Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns (75796 Views)

Brazilian Doctor Rapes Pregnant Woman While She Was Giving Birth / Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix / Ondo: Okada Rider Robs, Rapes Pregnant Woman To Coma, Goes On The Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Oricha79(m): 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
If they were not cought now, the next thing you will hear is Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Funkybabee(f): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
Oti e su mi gan. No good news nitori oloun
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Alfredpeters: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
Am tired of the ugly news about this country

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by enemyofprogress: 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
Born2Breed:
Why is he still alive? People like this should be stabbed and cut patiently,then the body parts fed to pigs.
one yeye lawyer will still come out to defend the bastard
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Jossy4luv1(m): 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
This is becoming too much in this country called Nigeria
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
magicminister:

I have a better idea. The other day, my friend and I were talking about the most painful way to kill someone. We both agreed that boiling the person alive would be the most painful way.
A huge steel pot that is sealed from outside would do the trick.

That is what this man deserves. He deserves to be boiled alive till his organs are well cooked and his eyes dissolves in its eye socket.

I think u may be a serial killer
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by DrMuzungu(m): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
Tie this m0th3rfvcker in ar much chains as he can carry, then let him swim across the river, b@stard. In fact, cut the cr@p, necklace him.
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Theboss100(m): 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
Born2Breed:
Why is he still alive? People like this should be stabbed and cut patiently,then the body parts fed to pigs.
U Mean Lions? Pigs Don't Eat Flesh
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Hades2016(m): 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
Fear north
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Odinz(m): 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
This is sad and pathetic.
Just look at his ugly face that looks like a rotten burnt goat head. Ewu Japanese.

#spits

I don't mean to tell you your part but you should be commending him, he did your bidding. wink

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
enemyofprogress:
one yeye lawyer will still come out to defend the bastard

how will ALL lawyers make money if not by also representing the guilty ones?

magicminister:

I have a better idea. The other day, my friend and I were talking about the most painful way to kill someone. We both agreed that boiling the person alive would be the most painful way.

That is what this man deserves. He deserves to be boiled alive till his organs are well cooked and his eyes dissolves in its eye socket.

[img]https://media1./images/75e4dbd91ebee167b5b9e6f7f4ca6c6d/tenor.gif[/img]

[img]https://media./images/d323b35a2b4496b8dfa324e3805e5ead/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Kingv(m): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
shocked What a world!! I hate the fact that I share this space with someone

https://socials.cardinalsuccess.com
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Odinz(m): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
Just look at his ugly face that looks like a rotten burnt goat head. Ewu Japanese.

#spits

Don't mean to tell you your part but... You should be commending him, he did your bidding wink

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by midnighter(f): 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
xoftcore:

Thought you were lucifer advocate
Why do you feel remorse for something lucifer does

Odinz:

Don't mean to tell you your part but... You should be commending him, he did your bidding wink

Lol he couldnt stay in character...

Being evil all the time is not easy..even the devil has a help
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Yankee101: 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
Respect for human lives, order and emphathy are the bedrock for any sustainably great society.

It's a journey Nigeria is yet to begin

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
Born2Breed:

Why disturb ur self on these useless stories.

3 or more people were caught while the story said something else
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by cbright4real(f): 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
this is not funny at all
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
This issue of rape self, I no just understand. If the thing hungry u to ds extent; why not grab protection n some little money.. go to ashawo dem and bleep the hell out of them.

As for murder... d government has not taken the penalty seriously probably b/c they always souround themselves with securities.

Incompetency & corruption run all the way from the top to bottom.
Law makers are corrupt.

In summary, The country is doomed

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Amazrich(m): 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hmmm shocked grin
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by vioment: 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
Take them to jos zoo and feed the wild animals after court conviction. No time to dey observe dem face.
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by gift2xl: 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
THERE ARE SOME NEWS, AFTER READING U BEGING TO FIND URSELF. THESE WHAT MY DICTIONARY CALL QUONTOQUONTO. WICKEDINESES.

Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by leksite120(m): 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:

#spits
Mr Lucifer, we are tired of dis ur pic
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by swazee: 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
please get in here and drop your opinion. Thanks https://www.nairaland.com/5091853/what-best-entry-level-dslr-camera
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by eddie7: 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
Gossiplover:
As shared by Bello Lukman

This life is funny o: Timrin Nankur yesterday confessed to raping a seven months pregnant lady in Wase local government area of Plateau state near a stream.

The woman's little children rushed to inform the villagers but before they came back, Timrin after raping the woman had already pushed the woman into the stream where she drowned. She died leaving her husband and two children. One word for Timrin..........
First line. Did I hear you say LIFE IS FUNNY? how is life funny in this scenario please?.
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Born2Breed:

Oh my God!

Man, you are wicked!!!
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Handsomecole(m): 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
I feel somehow Jungle Justice should be included into our Constitution.
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
magicminister:

You and that friend of yours may not make heaven grin

Brutal souls grin
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by samdav925: 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ugly people and rape na 5 n 6 cry
Re: Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns by D1zion: 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
One word for Timrin abi.? OK, Timrin straight to that gallow.av passed my judgment, no need for any further enquiry about what happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) / Shomuyiwa Azeezat: Pregnant Student Murdered In Ibadan (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.