Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

“thank You For Taking Care Of 2baba For Us” – Ooni Of Ife Thanks Annie Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “thank You For Taking Care Of 2baba For Us” – Ooni Of Ife Thanks Annie Idibia (656 Views)

Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of / Throwback Vid Of 2baba Sobbing Profusely After Reconciling With His Wife & Pero / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“thank You For Taking Care Of 2baba For Us” – Ooni Of Ife Thanks Annie Idibia by 360NGUpdates: 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
“Thank you for taking care of 2baba for us” – Ooni of Ife thanks Annie Idibia

Nigerian music mogul, 2Baba Idibia was honoured with a ‘Fellow’ of the School of Music by Obafemi Awolowo University, Osun State, yesterday, 20th of March.

thanks Annie Idibia

The honour comes in recognition of his contribution to the development of Nigerian music over two decades.

The “Oyi” crooner attended the ceremony with his wife, Annie and the couple as well as his team paid a courtesy visit to the palace of the Ooni of Ife after they had received the award.

During a chat with the couple, the Ooni of Ife said to Annie, ‘thank you for taking care of 2baba for us’.

@

https://360ng.com.ng/thank-you-for-taking-care-of-2baba-for-us-ooni-of-ife-thanks-annie-idibia/
Re: “thank You For Taking Care Of 2baba For Us” – Ooni Of Ife Thanks Annie Idibia by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
Na me she for take care b4?undecided
Re: “thank You For Taking Care Of 2baba For Us” – Ooni Of Ife Thanks Annie Idibia by aristocrazzy: 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
In other words: Thank you for making sure 2baba no impregnate any of our daughters anymore.

Re: “thank You For Taking Care Of 2baba For Us” – Ooni Of Ife Thanks Annie Idibia by amaniro: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
She's not the only one taking care of Idibia. Some other.....lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Curves Lady Who Tried To Dance With Him At Mo Abudu's Daughter Wedding / I’m Worried If My Future Husband Will Afford Me — Bobrisky / Nolly Wood Actress Cossy, Expresses Dismay Over Strip Club Raid In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.