Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Burna Boy Curves Lady Who Tried To Dance With Him At Mo Abudu's Daughter Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Curves Lady Who Tried To Dance With Him At Mo Abudu's Daughter Wedding (656 Views)

Burna Boy Curves Lady Who Attempted To Dance With Him At Mo Abudu's Daughter's W / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding / Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Curves Lady Who Tried To Dance With Him At Mo Abudu's Daughter Wedding by Iykelinus(m): 10:42am On Mar 26, 2019
Nigerian sensational afro Pop hit maker Burna Boy, while at Mo Abudu's daughter wedding curved a lady that tried to dance with him. It was so obvious that people around noticed, even the bride, Temitayo was surprised.

The wedding was held over the weekend at Oriental Hotel located in Lagos.

Watch video below:
https://www.mactvnaija.com/2019/03/afro-pop-singer-burna-boy-snubs-lady.html?m=1

Re: Burna Boy Curves Lady Who Tried To Dance With Him At Mo Abudu's Daughter Wedding by JoanOluchi(f): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2019
cry
Re: Burna Boy Curves Lady Who Tried To Dance With Him At Mo Abudu's Daughter Wedding by CastedGist: 11:52am On Mar 26, 2019
cool
Re: Burna Boy Curves Lady Who Tried To Dance With Him At Mo Abudu's Daughter Wedding by CastedGist: 11:53am On Mar 26, 2019
cool embarassed

(1) (Reply)

They Refused To Capture Me At The Passport Office Over My Hair ā€“ Toolz / Iā€™m Worried If My Future Husband Will Afford Me ā€” Bobrisky / Nolly Wood Actress Cossy, Expresses Dismay Over Strip Club Raid In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.