Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

I Sincerely Regret The Death Of Bagadozi My Father - Aisha Ahman Pategi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Sincerely Regret The Death Of Bagadozi My Father - Aisha Ahman Pategi (663 Views)

May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos / I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People / Ahman-pategi Inspects The 56km Patigi Gbugbu Road Construction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Sincerely Regret The Death Of Bagadozi My Father - Aisha Ahman Pategi by HonMike: 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
With heavy heart, I sincerely regret the death of our Bagadozi, who is just like a father to me.

I was opportune to have gotten close to the formidable Emir.
Having encouraged me to venture into the political arena, especially as a Nupe woman, in an environment where women hardly thrive in politics.
My last meeting with you was recent, when I came with the governor-elect, AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq, soliciting for your support and blessings and you gave us a welcoming audience, while encouraging unity and peace, with particular emphasis on how you want the best for kwara North and Patigi LGA in particular and also stressing the importance of infrastructural development for our communities.

The pain I feel today is similar to the one I felt when I lost my dear father years ago.
I pray for Allah to grant you eternal life and wish the family my deepest condolence.
May Almighty Allah grant Alhaji Ibrahim Chatta Umar the Etsu Patigi Aljanna fidaws.

https://www.fidelinfo.com/2019/03/21/i-sincerely-regret-the-death-of-bagadozi-my-father-aisha-ahman-pategi/

(1) (Reply)

We Live Peacefully With Our Hosts, Says Hausa Community In Nnewi / Why Buhari Didn’t Campaign For APC Candidates After His Re-election – Presidency / 60 million Nigerians are illiterates – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.