Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up (17109 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company / Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations / Governor Mohammed Abubakar Stoning The Devil During Pilgrimage In Mecca. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by Islie: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
Yakubu Dogara, speaker of the house of representatives, has alleged that Mohammed Abubakar, governor of Bauchi state, is plotting to implicate him in criminal conspiracy.

In a letter dated March 21, the speaker told Mohammed Adamu, inspector-general of Police (IGP), and Yusuf Bichi, director-general of the Department of State Services (DSS), that he has credible information of an ongoing plot to give motorbikes and cars branded in his name to some “criminals”.

Dogara and Abubakar fell out shortly after the 2015 elections but their animosity worsened in the buildup to the supplementary election.

Dogara is fully behind Bala Mohammed, governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), who secured the highest votes cast in the March 9 election declared inconclusive.

“I write to inform the Inspector General of Police that I am in receipt of credible intelligence about an ongoing plot by Bauchi State government to implicate me in a criminal conspiracy,” Dogara said.

“The Bauchi State government has procured hundreds of motorbikes and cars which are being branded in the Government House Bauchi with my pictures and logo of my party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and my name inscribed.

“The plan is that the Bauchi State government will engage some criminal elements and give them the branded motorbikes and cars which they will use to commit crime and thereafter abandon them at the scene so as to implicate me.

“I am, by this letter, putting the Police and other security agencies on notice so as to be on the watch out for these criminal elements intended to be deployed by Bauchi State Government.”

https://www.thecable.ng/bauchi-gov-wants-to-set-me-up-dogara-writes-ig/amp

4 Likes

Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by yerokunphilips: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
Smart guy ,you are setting them up to the world before they they set you up .May God destroy every set up against us in Jesus Christ name .

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by Amuocha: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
IG should take note.

Nothing must happen to a high ranking officer like Mister Speaker undecided

I repeat angry

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
FTC BACK TO BACK cool
Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by Flexherbal(m): 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
Politics in Nigeria !
Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by thunder74(m): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Nigeria is truly in the hand of evil people.

3 Likes

Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by MrThisandthat(m): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Our Nigerian politicians and running from pillar to post sha

1 Like

Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by yuanexchanger: 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Wisebman.You get mouth.Pay your suppliers in china through us.check siggy fir more info
Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by Uglyaddy: 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Samething they did to Saraki,Dino.

3 Likes

Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by Parada: 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
PDP n foolish endless talk

5 Likes

Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by bugggg: 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
Now you know then set him up first. It's a game. Never let them see you coming

1 Like

Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by dochenaj: 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
The Saraki treatment loading for Dogara...
But Saraki's package was executed by the police, do you think writing the IG could change the plot they have hatched for you already?

4 Likes

Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by hisexcellency34: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
Traitor
Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by ainas247: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
grin
Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by dapadawee: 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by senatordave1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
dochenaj:
The Saraki treatment loading for Dogara...
But Saraki's package was executed by the police, do you think writing the IG could change the plot they have hatched for you already?
It is all part of the plan to capture bauchi
Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by adanny01(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/bauchi-gov-wants-to-set-me-up-dogara-writes-ig/amp

If Dogara wrote Police IG to report an offence Bauchi Governor is about to commit but has not committed, remind me, what will the IG do or what is the aim of the letter if the Bauchi gov didnt do as expected?

Am confused.
Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by STRENGTHesq(m): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
FTC BACK TO BACK cool
angry

Na your life goal
Just Ftc
And u still couldn't make it

*tueh* tongue
Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by Gandollar(f): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
adanny01:

If Dogara wrote Police IG to report an offence Bauchi Governor is about to commit but has not committed, remind me, what will the IG do or what is the aim of the letter if the Bauchi gov didnt do as expected?

Am confused.
Wakanda question is this?

1 Like

Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by tommykiwi(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
Parada:
PDP n foolish endless talk
What point did you make of this ur post?

He is alerting the IG of your evil party plot to implicate h the same way they implicated Saraki, and you are here saying trash!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by divicodefred: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
Really?

You are no longer important

Btw, babalawo, sorry I mean ngadaAwo, come and comment here with any of your numerous monikers
Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by eddyslim(m): 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
Their plans will not work...
Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by Southwest2023: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
Lol anytime they write such a letter note that they have committed the crime already.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by slivertongue: 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
HE HAS FAILED
Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by senatordave1(m): 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
slivertongue:
HE HAS FAILED
How
Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by AmazingELixir: 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
cry

Nigerian politicians, Police and the army are next to the devil when it comes to evil plots and manipulation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Betta Edu: N585m Palliative Scandal Under Investigation – Bayo Onanuga / Nigeria’ll Overcome Present Challenges — Jonathan / 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.