Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up (17110 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company / Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations / Governor Mohammed Abubakar Stoning The Devil During Pilgrimage In Mecca. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by Solowande(m): 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
FTC BACK TO BACK cool
wetin una dey even gain 4 dis FTC self? Oga seun dey give una benz?
Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by BushDoctor123: 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
Na their regular trade mark.
Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by Millz404(m): 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
Easy signup on Nigerian Online Business Forum

https://naihub.com
Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by usoroakpan(m): 11:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by justmenoni: 2:31am On Mar 22, 2019
Any family members or friends?

quote author=OffsetUpset post=76869597] Stop losing to scams and bookies!
Make some money this month!
If you can stake the minimum of 10k of a 100% guaranteed game and pay after win, then wh-atsapp - 09071962874[/quote]
Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by CircleOfWilis: 6:43am On Mar 22, 2019
adanny01:

If Dogara wrote Police IG to report an offence Bauchi Governor is about to commit but has not committed, remind me, what will the IG do or what is the aim of the letter if the Bauchi gov didnt do as expected?

Am confused.
He can tighten security that will prevent the whole thing from happening
Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by Iykesmooth: 7:33am On Mar 22, 2019
divicodefred:

Another 419 or you are for real?

Why would I offer to go stay in someone's house for 2 months if I wanted to scam them?

Think brother, think
Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by Iykesmooth: 7:36am On Mar 22, 2019
frankIzuchukwu:

Awon internet fraudster!

Please stop posting nonsense

So a fraudster would willingly accept going to stay with the person he's trying to scam right?

U need to wake up and stop thinking like a typical Nigerian who thinks everything online is scam

Empires are built online these days. Jeez
Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by Kanixt(m): 9:11am On Mar 22, 2019
we all in bauchi we are solely behind Dogara. the only politician in bauchi that retired Two former governors and sitting governor. The only politician that sponsored Lauren Bauchi and won election in bauchi. Up DogRa .
Re: Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up by CID11: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2019
Kanixt:
we all in bauchi we are solely behind Dogara. the only politician in bauchi that retired Two former governors and sitting governor. The only politician that sponsored Lauren Bauchi and won election in bauchi. Up DogRa .
You even know the guy. This Abubakar guy never see anything. The more he keeps on fighting the more he loses it. See how he chased Dogara from Apc. Let's wait for the judgement on Monday. I believe Inec will proceed with the collation

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Oyetola Directs All Political Appointees To Resign / Nigerians React Over Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack. / Senator Shehu Sani Defects To SDP - Independent.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.