Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,999 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle (38862 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade / Teebillz Shares Photos Of His 2 Sons, Throws Shade / Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle by IamPlato(m): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2019
highdon:
I stopped a bike at SDP roundabout but one sharp girl just rushed and climbed it.I just passed them now.They fell inside gutter.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle by 21Bandit: 8:58am On Mar 22, 2019
highdon:
I stopped a bike at SDP roundabout but one sharp girl just rushed and climbed it.I just passed them now.They fell inside gutter.

Lollllll...chow Na so whu rush too much Na spoil he go jam o

1 Like

Re: Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle by jaykaylegend(m): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2019
This is a senseless post, listen to the song first..

He wasn't throwing shades, he was singing about a girl that cheats on him with celebrities..

In the song, he even said he was number 11 on her list of boyfriends..

Listen to the song first before creating a thread..
Re: Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle by Pearlyakin(m): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2019
SantiRAMBO:
But if una reason am well, the matter no concern us na... Abi
Freestyle ke... Lol
The freestyle go wack sha..
They should go and meet Vector, Erigga, Jesse Jags and Boogey to teach them how to freestyle

But.. Wait oh! Who de follow all this artiste dem sef
Choi!!! The only artiste I follow on instagram is VEC
. Nigga is damn intelligent and philosophical..
Yes oo, same here vector the viper is on another leveel..

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle by SantiRAMBO: 9:08am On Mar 22, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Yes bro... I'm really waiting for his 'Vibes Before Teslim EP' and 'Teslim' album.. I'm certain that he's gonna unleash greatness with these projects...
Re: Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle by kentebemoney: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
lool.
All na publicity stunt.

Davido and kiss Daniel are good friends. Na Egede men dem be. Clear road for Egede men. Dodorima to all Egede men. Amigos.

OLODO !!!

Kizz Daniel na ALORA!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle by 01mcfadden(m): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2019
I like Daniel but if you fvck up to David, amma hate your ways.

I like David too much

1 Like

Re: Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle by masseratti: 9:27am On Mar 22, 2019
Clueless blog, clueless Op, worst of all clueless Mod that pushed this thrash to the front page, listen to the lyrics if you don't understand tell others to translate for you.
Re: Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle by otis54(m): 9:32am On Mar 22, 2019
Lolz make e na go kizz Daniel Instagram page to listen to the other parts of the song. He is actually referring to his cheating girlfriend in the song that davido f**k you, Saraki f**k you, Adekunle gold f**k you. No be say him dey insult them. Na just song ooo. Let's try to make our findings before we start to judge. All these bloggers want na traffic. Them no care about the person image wey dem dey spoil
Re: Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle by Orpe7(m): 9:32am On Mar 22, 2019
Kizz daniel never like AG.
Even the sing "no do pass yourself" was a diss track to AG
Re: Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle by Pearlyakin(m): 9:34am On Mar 22, 2019
SantiRAMBO:

Yes bro... I'm really waiting for his 'Vibes Before Teslim EP' and 'Teslim' album.. I'm certain that he's gonna unleash greatness with these projects...
. Yeah, he drop a snippet 'this vector sef' mad jam.
Teslim is gonna be a bomb.

1 Like

Re: Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle by saucelake231(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2019
DimkpaBini:
What's wrong with those two egede men up there?
na kiss tell you say him be egede??
Re: Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle by SantiRAMBO: 9:52am On Mar 22, 2019
Pearlyakin:
. Yeah, he drop a snippet 'this vector sef' mad jam.
Teslim is gonna be a bomb.

Yeah.. He's the father about to turn the son into a spirit.. How christian is that?.. Lol
Re: Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle by Denikayan: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2019
When did IG followers become an achievement!
Re: Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2019
I always thought Kiss Daniel had (or still has) a special kind of beef with Adekunle Gold since i heard his No Do
Re: Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle by opara28(m): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2019
Na so all these bloggers go dey cause fight where fight no dey, listen to the song and also the freestyle, he called other artists like Tecno, Don baba j, Sheyman, Wizzy, Baddo, Mr mulla e.t.c.......We too like fake news for this country.

1 Like

Re: Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle by spanzed(m): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2019
Nigerians will never calm down to listen to lyrics when it is not Zanku why would't they abuse him... Big up vado.
Re: Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle by campusblack10(m): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2019
Pearlyakin:

i thought am the only one that goes to twitter at interval c0z of V.E.C oundun
Re: Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle by DimkpaBini: 11:12am On Mar 22, 2019
saucelake231:
na kiss tell you say him be egede??
I meant the comment section
Re: Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle by Shelyklose(m): 11:24am On Mar 22, 2019
Ronaldo Bleep u

Re: Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle by saucelake231(m): 11:25am On Mar 22, 2019
DimkpaBini:
I eant the comment section
ok
Re: Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle by oray1976: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2019
I actually took my time to listen back to the lyrics and it is quite clear that the song has nothing to do with what you guys are all about
its a story about a girl he dated and she went about fucking everyone ==and some names were mentioned to give the song the attention its now getting-- jeez!!
Re: Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle by etoman1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
Song has been on repeat since morning grin BESIDES ASHAWO NA HER HOBBY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video / Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.