Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,654 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) (38938 Views)

Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) / Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) / D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by Kingsmeal: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
Today, Duncan Mighty played the role of a doting father as he shared a video of himself feeding his son amidst his recent wife battering controversy.

Duncan Mighty in his response to the allegations didn't explicitly deny the claims but maintains he loves his wife and his marriage remains unshakeable.

https://zenithnaija.com/duncan-mighty-shares-video-of-himself-feeding-his-son-amidst-wife-battering-controversy/

1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by zinnydan(f): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
That's good of him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by Olalan(m): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
A picture of him, his wife and kid would have put silence to the allegation

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by KendrickAyomide: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by KendrickAyomide: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
cheesy lol

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by LORDofODDS(m): 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
Make una leave dis man alone na, na crime again to be cele ne.

See as bloggers pack their kaya they wait for emm fall buh dem go fail like agbaya. IDAITS

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by mofeoluwadassah: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
Bloggers be monitoring spirit I swear smiley

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by Kingsmeal: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lalasticlala abeg this one na another matter to reason out.. Because Ayam not understanding
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
Tuface ft. M.I.

7 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by benkorbin: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
Waw
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by iLegendd(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
Cute son.

I feel like getting married. lipsrsealed

If you're a man, check my signature, click that link below, and download the book for free. You can read it in less than 30 minutes and you'll learn a lot. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nairaland forum and stale news, are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by Sweetcollins: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nice one
Men should learn how to assist their lovely wives. My wife be the envy of al insha Allah!

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by ola12(m): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
Anything he does is now news, duncan don enter wahala. Bloggers go milk am dry grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
If he's a wife beater, God will catch him.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by ichidodo: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
Où est sa femme? Wey ure wife Mr man?....She can't appear here after you don discombobulate her face....Hijo le puta.

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by lilmax(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
OK
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
Upcoming artist

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
According to Psychology, this is a solid evidence that he really did batter his wife.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by Ayoswit(f): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
K
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
His career will nosedive the moment he keeps paying attention to haters on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by lielbree: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
Wife beating fool. Just when your career was a bout to hit it big devil had to play tinko on top ur head.

Wene u fùck up big time.
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by pavoda: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin grin Learn to walk away! We are all human, but self control is the key....

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by Melison(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
Father of the year abi
Make una shift eh eh if u wan wear am daipers snap am show us for nairaland,
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
Sinaj can you see yourself? This could have been me!

Do and born for me so I can feed our son laidis, you no gree! You don't want big belle after birth you still want to be slaying upandan!!! angry
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
mofeoluwadassah:
Bloggers be monitoring spirit I swear smiley

No be bloggers go the house go snap put am for Internet naa.

5 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by Mankosi: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by Mankosi: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
Olalan:
A picture of him, his wife and kid would have put silence to the allegation
it's like u just subscribed for data today.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by viktohmarkz(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
lielbree:
Wife beating fool. Just when your career was a bout to hit it big devil had to play tinko on top ur head.

Wene u fùck up big time.

abeg keep quiet. bloggers would be using your head to drink garri
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by onlytiles(m): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
Monitoring spirits everywhere. "Battering"
Re: Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) by lawrence35(m): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
Fine boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future / Yinka Quadri Daughter's Wedding Introduction (Photos) / Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.