Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Guide To Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Guide To Google Adsense (959 Views)

Help Pls What Is The Name Of This Link That Appear Close to Google Search Result / How Can I Prove Site Ownership To Google. / How To Submit Your Website To Google With Java Phone Or Operamini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guide To Google Adsense by Unexy(m): 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
High Quality Content
Privacy Policy page
About Us Page
Disclaimer Page
Contact Page
Number of Posts
Blog Appearance
Content Type
Domain Grade
Ads Networks
Traffic Source

High Quality Content:

It is well known to all bloggers about this point. For you to be approved by Google Adsense your content must be of high quality and nice quantity .
Below are the features of a quality content;
1. Uniqueness ,in our previous post we explained what uniqueness means.
2. Nice Heading ; Your content must contain a good heading to give your visitor a nice impression before reading the full content
3. Grammar and Spellings ; You have to be very careful while writing a post so as to avoid grammatical errors and spelling mistakes . Well no man is perfect !
4. Length ; Well this doesn't really count but according to my research I found out that the length of your content also count.

About Us/Me Page

It is very easy to create this page, I wonder why some bloggers ignore this.
The reason why I consider this simple
Is because it all about you or your organization.
This also help in getting approved quickly because it shows your real identity (I. E a real human not a scam or not)
Add your full name and email to this page . Make this page interesting and lively to make your viewers happy visiting your blog .

Contact Page

This is a page that contains details of how your viewers can contact you.
Emails
Messenger link
Facebook Page
Twitter
Whatsapp and others
I would be nice if you get your customized email like this format (publisher @mysite. Com)

Number of Posts

This point do cause argument between bloggers. Many believe your post must be 20 or more before you apply for Adsense. Well if you surf asking the number of post you must have before applying for Adsense, you will find many opinion which differ from each other.
Click here to read full article
https://www.mellalee.com/2019/03/guide-to-google-adsense.html?m=1
Re: Guide To Google Adsense by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 22, 2019
Story! I got approved without Disclaimer page, about us page, and privacy page. Overall pageviews as at then was 79. Number posts 9
Re: Guide To Google Adsense by Amowap2019(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
ClixMaster:
Story! I got approved without Disclaimer page, about us page, and privacy page. Overall pageviews as at then was 79. Number posts 9

really? what ur URL?
Re: Guide To Google Adsense by Amowap2019(m): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
Unexy:
High Quality Content
Privacy Policy page
About Us Page
Disclaimer Page
Contact Page
Number of Posts
Blog Appearance
Content Type
Domain Grade
Ads Networks
Traffic Source

High Quality Content:

It is well known to all bloggers about this point. For you to be approved by Google Adsense your content must be of high quality and nice quantity .
Below are the features of a quality content;
1. Uniqueness ,in our previous post we explained what uniqueness means.
2. Nice Heading ; Your content must contain a good heading to give your visitor a nice impression before reading the full content
3. Grammar and Spellings ; You have to be very careful while writing a post so as to avoid grammatical errors and spelling mistakes . Well no man is perfect !
4. Length ; Well this doesn't really count but according to my research I found out that the length of your content also count.

About Us/Me Page

It is very easy to create this page, I wonder why some bloggers ignore this.
The reason why I consider this simple
Is because it all about you or your organization.
This also help in getting approved quickly because it shows your real identity (I. E a real human not a scam or not)
Add your full name and email to this page . Make this page interesting and lively to make your viewers happy visiting your blog .

Contact Page

This is a page that contains details of how your viewers can contact you.
Emails
Messenger link
Facebook Page
Twitter
Whatsapp and others
I would be nice if you get your customized email like this format (publisher @mysite. Com)

Number of Posts

This point do cause argument between bloggers. Many believe your post must be 20 or more before you apply for Adsense. Well if you surf asking the number of post you must have before applying for Adsense, you will find many opinion which differ from each other.
Click here to read full article
https://www.mellalee.ga/2019/03/guide-to-google-adsense.html?m=1

pls check my site, can it be approve if I should request for Google AdSense
Re: Guide To Google Adsense by Unexy(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Have you applied for it
Re: Guide To Google Adsense by Amowap2019(m): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2019
Unexy:
Have you applied for it
No, I haven't

(1) (Reply)

Print On Demand Business: How To Start / Types Of Websites Builders / SMS And Voice Phone Number Verification API

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.