Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) (29824 Views)

Police Dismiss Kogi Inspector Over Extortion (Photo) / Terrorists Release Another Photograph Of Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers / Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2019
so this man do carry this rivers state gangstarism to Abuja.....lion of the Niger delta!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by Tareq1105: 7:29am On Mar 22, 2019
Starboytwo:
Noted

The Ticket officers are in the habit of keeping the tickets for the purpose of selling it later to desperate travellers at double price.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by anselaw(m): 7:36am On Mar 22, 2019
so Ameachi has suddenly become Mr integrity.... I reserve my comment
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2019
This sh*t happens everywhere even in Universities......i could remember when i went for clearance prior to NYSC, naxo dem just dey obtain me anyhow. I was just wondering why we keep crying against corruption but yet, we keep sabotaging this country. The sh*t that happens in NYSC is terrible....make i no even talk d@ one.

Am jejely waiting for God to come and destroy this World make everybody dey go
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by Lumig: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2019
StOla:

I have spoken for myself, but am I surprised that rather you speak for yourself too, you are rather angry that your fellow man can be so upright?

And Atiku with all the money he acquired as a civil servant and as a political officer, he could not buy the love of simple honest men who identify with Buhari over the typical corruptly wealthy public servant. He could not even buy the support of his own village who rejected him and his filthy lucre.

If you had championed the support for new era candidates, I would have taken you as a serious human being, rather you are one of the jokers who wanted to impose on us a poster boy of all that is wrong with public service, siphoning of public funds and the use of public office to enrich friends.

Many like you kept on polluting the minds of the righteous, that a vote for anyone but an epitome of corruption that Atiku represents, was a vote to keep Buhari in power.

What you are suffering from is post election depression, acute denial, and agony of defeat after premature congratulations were already offered by you a day before the election, to the loser who could not even win his own village polling unit, and whose close political associates lost all the local governments in their states or only scored 2 votes in their own polling units.

I would never return to Egypt, despite the toil and disappointments in the wilderness that would lead to a better Nigeria.
Gbam! My Chairman, you really made my day with your comments. People like you are uncommon...

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by shugabasbn: 7:44am On Mar 22, 2019
Until we leave sentiment out of our ways of doing thing I don't see us moving forward. Average Nigeria seeing govt properties as an opportunity to makes money. We embezzle right and left and the same people still want the country to be like Japan,America, and other developed countries n funnily anybody that trying to rewire our ways of thinking or behavior we labeled him as anti Masses

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by otokx(m): 7:57am On Mar 22, 2019
Budex40:
This sh*t happens everywhere even in Universities......i could remember when i went for clearance prior to NYSC, naxo dem just dey obtain me anyhow. I was just wondering why we keep crying against corruption but yet, we keep sabotaging this country. The sh*t that happens in NYSC is terrible....make i no even talk d@ one.

Am jejely waiting for God to come and destroy this World make everybody dey go

The levels of extortion is so much in Nigeria but there are quite a few who do not engage in such.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by Deadlock: 7:58am On Mar 22, 2019
StOla:

I have spoken for myself, but am I surprised that rather you speak for yourself too, you are rather angry that your fellow man can be so upright?

And Atiku with all the money he acquired as a civil servant and as a political officer, he could not buy the love of simple honest men who identify with Buhari over the typical corruptly wealthy public servant. He could not even buy the support of his own village who rejected him and his filthy lucre.

If you had championed the support for new era candidates, I would have taken you as a serious human being, rather you are one of the jokers who wanted to impose on us a poster boy of all that is wrong with public service, siphoning of public funds and the use of public office to enrich friends.

Many like you kept on polluting the minds of the righteous, that a vote for anyone but an epitome of corruption that Atiku represents, was a vote to keep Buhari in power.

What you are suffering from is post election depression, acute denial, and agony of defeat after premature congratulations were already offered by you a day before the election, to the loser who could not even win his own village polling unit, and whose close political associates lost all the local governments in their states or only scored 2 votes in their own polling units.

I would never return to Egypt, despite the toil and disappointments in the wilderness that would lead to a better Nigeria.
WOW!
Honestly, I'm impressed,. As a matter of fact I'm a huge supporter of Atiku but I found genuine reasons why I had to give you a "LIKE" here.

You write like a philosopher, talked with reasons and made it a point of duty to convince the other folk and the rest of your audience. That's the oil of argument and debate.

Each and everyday, I read and I think of a way I will improve myself and my immediate community. If everyone should think and act like you as stated above, we will be corruption-free. Or maybe it will become a taboo just like the Chinese have successfully made it to be in their country.
SHALOM!

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by tenmariner: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2019
The whole country reeks of corruption. More like corruption not only winning the battle, but also taking over its own investment. I work for an organization in Nigeria with a US work setting. Some staff cannot just be straightforward with their expense. They must spike it up. We had a trip together and i noticed spiked expenses. I was later asked to corporate as my own share will be sent to me immediately I send my account number which I technically refused sending.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by superlanny(m): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2019
StOla:

Intelligent people are few on this forum, you sir are one of the few, nice one bro.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by ofwest47(m): 8:35am On Mar 22, 2019
Let wailers and haters continue to cry and remain hypertensive over the good job weldone by you, you still remain the best transport minister Nigeria ever had.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 22, 2019
StOla:
Nigerians are the problem with Nigeria.

I still don't know why I am so different? How can an apple fall so far from the tree?

Why are we so determined that we must make something extra to our lawful wages, by engaging in corrupt acts?

I remember my early work days as an after-sales repair tech, when people try to even give money for repairs of their warranty products, either to speed up the lead time or to show appreciation for providing a prompt repair service, I always turned down such money and told them it was their right to enjoy such service.

I further found myself in an industry where people earn millions, but still find a way to fraudulently accrue some extra thousands they do not merit.

What is so tempting in cheating your fellow man or employer that already over-pamper you?

Get a Nigerian to run a public agency or a private firm, and he is already contemplating fraudulent schemes to fiddle with the books, or to extort contractors and vendors before recommending their services or products.

I would not even bother with sales representatives. If the employers knew how much their products are actually sold to government, private firms and individuals, their sluggish annual profits would have been a financial windfall. While those buying would have eliminated a lot of waste due to high costs purchase by their fraudulent procurement team.

Yet, these criminal workers are the ones that complain the most.

I will live on an honest wage and whatever profits I can make from my investments. If I get to be wealthy, I would have earned it, but not at the expense of extortion, theft and fraud.

I don't ask for compensation during after sell service & I will actually tell you it's free, but if you insist to give me in order to show appreciation, I ALWAYS COLLECT grin. At least am proud of the fact that I never cheated or over charged anybody for products I sell. Whether you be dangote or poor as a church rat, my price is always same. And I gotta say despite the little profit, I have never ran out of money since I started

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by RoyalUc(m): 8:50am On Mar 22, 2019
adecz:
Should he be threatening him
or sacking him.

There is too much tolerance for
corruption under this Mr Integrity govt.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I'm sure if he sacked him/her, you will likely tell 'Mr Due Process.' cool
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by bigerboy200: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2019
StOla:

wow, what an on point response. I always knew some sensible, honest and knowledgeable persons still exist in Nigeria. I am always excited to identify with one. Keep on being a good Nigerian. God bless you..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by juschigo4u(m): 9:32am On Mar 22, 2019
GMbuharii:

Mental.
Just state your point and spare us all these epistles and preaching

grin

How old are you please? People are commending someone for taking time to make sense and you're condemning him for making sense by typing nonsense just because you're too lazy to read. Your silly comments exemplify what's wrong with Nigeria. Shame on you!

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by dfrost: 11:27am On Mar 22, 2019
StOla:

I still don't know why I am so different? How can an apple fall so far from the tree?

Why are we so determined that we must make something extra to our lawful wages, by engaging in corrupt acts?

I remember my early work days as an after-sales repair tech, when people try to even give money for repairs of their warranty products, either to speed up the lead time or to show appreciation for providing a prompt repair service, I always turned down such money and told them it was their right to enjoy such service.

I further found myself in an industry where people earn millions, but still find a way to fraudulently accrue some extra thousands they do not merit.

What is so tempting in cheating your fellow man or employer that already over-pamper you?

Get a Nigerian to run a public agency or a private firm, and he is already contemplating fraudulent schemes to fiddle with the books, or to extort contractors and vendors before recommending their services or products.

I would not even bother with sales representatives. If the employers knew how much their products are actually sold to government, private firms and individuals, their sluggish annual profits would have been a financial windfall. While those buying would have eliminated a lot of waste due to high costs purchase by their fraudulent procurement team.

I will live on an honest wage and whatever profits I can make from my investments. If I get to be wealthy, I would have earned it, but not at the expense of extortion, theft and fraud.

Are you sure we are not related? You just painted my life. embarassed cry

Infact I'm now an outcast to my friends.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by GCFR696(m): 11:32am On Mar 22, 2019
StOla:

May God bless and continue to protect you brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by dfrost: 11:34am On Mar 22, 2019
Imagine designing an application and I wanted to sell it to the hospital my family uses only to be told they don't need it because I asked for 100,000.

Fast forward 3 years later, they got same solution for 800,000. Honesty has now become a vice in modern day corrupt Nigeria. What an irony.

cc StOla

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by dfrost: 11:42am On Mar 22, 2019
luxy44:
I got an sms from MVAA to pick up my DL, so i went to their office yesterday. After signing on a list the guy held on to my DL and muttered "oga o ya drop money you are my first customer today"... I almost slapped the idiot.

Also yesterday at the Lagos state computerised inspection centre, the guys just kept asking for money, about 5 to 6 of them...the lady @ the front desk asked for money for drink.

I don't understand this country o. Nothing works here.

Same here bro. Infact I had to spend 21,000 to fast track my DL. All efforts to be honest in all things can kill someone faster in Nigeria than HIV/AIDS/EBOLA.

I'm really tired.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by yaki84: 11:45am On Mar 22, 2019
StOla:

give thjs man small bottle of budweiser.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by dfrost: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
yaki84:

give thjs man small bottle of budweiser.

Cc StOla

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by spacks(m): 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
Namzy:

If this is true...... You are rare
you can be anything you want to be on the internet cheesy
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by dfrost: 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
spacks:
you can be anything you want to be on the internet cheesy

I agree. So why didn't the post or write up come from you?

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by GMbuharii: 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
juschigo4u:
[color=#006600][/color]

How old are you please? People are commending someone for taking time to make sense and you're condemning him for making sense by typing nonsense just because you're too lazy to read. Your silly comments exemplify what's wrong with Nigeria. Shame on you!

Shut up, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri's Reply To A Nigerian In The Diaspora On Twitter (pics) / Buhari Appoints Two Ministerial Nominees. Sends Names To Senate / Akeredolu Sacks Augustine Pelemo, Called Deputy Gov.'s Wife 'Acting First Lady'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.