Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Please Guys I Need Your Help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Guys I Need Your Help! (1166 Views)

Please Guys What's Is D Meaning Of This Abbrev LMAO / Please Guys, Is There Public Holiday Tomorrow? / Guys I Saw This And I Think It Would Really Help Our Graduates Travel Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys I Need Your Help! by Nlstudent97(m): 1:48am On Mar 22, 2019
good morning to every one on this platform

i don't know how to begin.
please i know you guys must have come across some post like this in the past or recently but please mine is a at a delicate state right now.

i took this as a last result.
i am a student of dspg and i have been having issues raising my school fees for this year, i did not want to do this but my exams will be starting on Monday
and my school came up with the rule stating that no fees no exam.
please i want beg
whatever please support to help me raise my fees. it an online payment process so i have from now till Sunday 24/03/2019 to pay up so that my name can be registered in the school exams database.
my school fees is #49000.

please any help i can get will be deeply appreciated.

please anybody who is willing to help me can contact me on 08054527705

thank you
God bless

please admins help me i am running out of time!
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help! by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:25am On Mar 22, 2019

6 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help! by budaatum: 2:44am On Mar 22, 2019
Jesusjnr cc
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help! by 1Sharon(f): 4:41am On Mar 22, 2019
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help! by Ocheinstein(m): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2019
People, when you don't feel like helping, and you are not in need, don't think every person that had enough courage to display his need is a fraud. I pray none of you have a need that humbled you. @OP it's well with you. I wish I had to share

4 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help! by Nlstudent97(m): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ocheinstein:
People, when you don't feel like helping, and you are not in need, don't think every person that had enough courage to display his need is a fraud. I pray none of you have a need that humbled you. @OP it's well with you. I wish I had to share

amen and thank you.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help! by Nlstudent97(m): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
sir please i know you are a good man please help me out
Lalasticlala
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help! by Nlstudent97(m): 7:39am On Mar 23, 2019
please moderators help me push this a bit
i dont want my education to end so soon

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help! by Nlstudent97(m): 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
https://dspg.waeup.org
that is the link to my school website please anybody who cares can check it up.

lalasticlala please help me push this post please my education depends on it
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help! by Deckline(m): 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
eh ya... you still be my broda,no mata d weather... oh why oh wha ah hy
dem be two, later become three They workin in peace livin 2geda in harmony, Then suddenly, The three disagree, Seun go solo Lalasticlala follow Oh no no no no...
Complete the song and you'll get a gift
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help! by Nlstudent97(m): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
Deckline:
eh ya... you still be my broda,no mata d weather...
oh why
oh wha ah hy

dem be two,
later become three
They workin in peace livin 2geda in harmony,
Then suddenly,
The three disagree,
Seun go solo
Lalasticlala follow
Oh no no no no...

Complete the song and you'll get a gift

oh no no no no
even myndd44 follow

am i right
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help! by Deckline(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nlstudent97:

oh no no no no even myndd44 follow
am i right
Hell no!! you have fvck up.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help! by Nlstudent97(m): 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
Deckline:
Hell no!! you have fvck up.
please i dont know the song and i have not seen it before.

what is the answer

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help! by Nlstudent97(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ocheinstein:
People, when you don't feel like helping, and you are not in need, don't think every person that had enough courage to display his need is a fraud. I pray non of you have a need that humbled you. @OP it's well with you. I wish I had to share

please sir help me get the moderators to help me i am running out of time

please help me

lalasticlala
myndd44
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help! by Nlstudent97(m): 12:11am On Mar 24, 2019
lalasticlala i know this is not the right forum to make this please but i seriously need this money
i have just a few hours left
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help! by Nlstudent97(m): 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
please i have got just a few hours left

please nairalanders
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help! by Nlstudent97(m): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
lalasticlala seun please help me push this please i am runing out ogmf time please
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help! by Nlstudent97(m): 7:33am On Mar 25, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help! by Iphone5: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nlstudent97:
lalasticlala

you can go ahead and removed the topic now
i may as well try suicide or become a nuisance in nigeria

Your Brain is paining you.

See the sense of Entitlement. You want to kill yourself because no one is seeking to help you

Is anybody owing you.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help! by Nlstudent97(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
Iphone5:

Your Brain is paining you.

See the sense of Entitlement. You want to kill yourself because no one is seeking to help you

Is anybody owing you.

nobody is owing me

sorry
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help! by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 28, 2019
sarrki hungerbad seun jesusjnr
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help! by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2019
Nlstudent97:
good morning to every one on this platform

i don't know how to begin.
please i know you guys must have come across some post like this in the past or recently but please mine is a at a delicate state right now.

i took this as a last result.
i am a student of dspg and i have been having issues raising my school fees for this year, i did not want to do this but my exams will be starting on Monday
and my school came up with the rule stating that no fees no exam.
please i want beg
whatever please support to help me raise my fees. it an online payment process so i have from now till Sunday 24/03/2019 to pay up so that my name can be registered in the school exams database.
my school fees is #49000.

please any help i can get will be deeply appreciated.

please anybody who is willing to help me can contact me on 08054527705

thank you
God bless

please admins help me i am running out of time!
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

Bro Cool down. It seems you're a fresher. You will be allowed to write your exams so don't over work yourself. I don't know where you heard that people get rusticated for failure to pay their fees. People only loose admission for failure to pay acceptance fees. which I guess u've payed. Only that when u fail to pay ur fees after the set deadline for payment they add some money to it. For late payment. So it's not really worth killing yourself over. This is I learnt by experience.

So prepare for your exams and pass well instead of getting depressed.

Afterthen you'll have enough time to find money.

Take care bro and keep alive.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help! by Efewestern: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
Boom33:

Sorry Bro, I've been through this before, in fact mine was worst compare to yours..
Now Listen, I had admission in 2017 to study computer science and mathematics in university of port harcourt.. 2 months to the month I was offered admission my papa(dad) fell sick, seriously sick so we spent all the money we had, the money that was suppose to be used as my tuition fees;
note: I am not from a rich family o, my papa na poor man wer wan struggle to see his son through the university.

So bro, after spending all the money we had trying to save my dad's life, we started selling our properties in the village still for my papa head o.

Glad you made it bro, please don't disappoint mama, graduate with a good grade, and if possible you can do some legit side hustle like laundry/Doing assignment for some course mates to settle some bills.

Wishing you all the best bro, still surprise you could still remember my moniker, it has been a while thou.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help! by Nlstudent97(m): 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
iodineadamatine:

Bro Cool down. It seems you're a fresher. You will be allowed to write your exams so don't over work yourself. I don't know where you heard that people get rusticated for failure to pay their fees. People only loose admission for failure to pay acceptance fees. which I guess u've payed. Only that when u fail to pay ur fees after the set deadline for payment they add some money to it. For late payment. So it's not really worth killing yourself over. This is I learnt by experience.

thanks sir but my exams are cbt and i cant access the questions if i have not paid my fees
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Help! by Nlstudent97(m): 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
iodineadamatine:

and that means i wont be writting 8courses this semester

(1) (Reply)

2020/2021 Jamb Brochure For All Faculties/courses [ Original & Confirmed ]. / FG Scholarship Without Beneficiaries, Nigerians Call For Transparency / Nigerian Man Bags Phd At 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.