Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello (22915 Views)

Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen / FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn / Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by OddsIsland(m): 2:00am On Mar 22, 2019
ABUJA—GOVERNOR Mohammed Bello of Niger State, yesterday, said those pushing the former vice president and presidential candidate of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in February 23 election, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, to challenge the outcome of the election in court could be doing so to get money from him.

According to him, with his victory, people of the state should be assured that his administration was committed to providing dividends of democracy to them and to complete ongoing projects it started, adding that the new ones to be embarked on would be of benefit to the general public.

On Atiku’s claim that he won the election, Bello said: “It is not unusual, when you lose elections, you go to court for so many reasons. It could be that you think you won or it could be that someone is telling you that you have won or it could be that someone is telling you some miracles can happen. “It could also be that someone wants to get money off you. So there is no reason why after free and fair elections had been conducted and it is clear in the eyes of the world, one still believes that there are shoddy dealings.

“Anyone who feels dissatisfied is free to approach a court of law. It is a free world, everyone is entitled to his opinion. But honestly, from what I saw in Niger, this election has been the fairest election we have conducted so far.” Despite the declaration of election inconclusive in some states by Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, the governor said that election was the fairest election so far conducted in the country. He said: “I think INEC did extremely well, the security agencies did very well as well. It is not unusual when you hold elections in a country like Nigeria where you have so many units to have issues with one or two units.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/presidential-poll-atikus-legal-battle-may-be-a-rip-off-gov-bello/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by austinsmat(m): 4:04am On Mar 22, 2019
I don't understand again. Mr bello the money is not your money. Buhari went to court in his own time why not atiku

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by Southwest2023: 4:14am On Mar 22, 2019
I know Agbakoba would be very happy now.

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by Nebuchadnezar: 5:25am On Mar 22, 2019
this people should quit the reverse psychology and defend themselves and their fraudulent mandate.
wetin concern them?
na their money?
I taught they supposed to be happy their enemy is wasting money why all this rants about Atiku spending money blah blah blah?
do they think Atiku is an Olodo that doesn't know when he gat case worth throwing in few wads of cash?
or is there something that is bothering them we don't know?

now i believe galadima that said apc paid some people to beg and probably discourage Atiku from going to court because this rants of lately is something else grin

I was discussing with a staunch apc man a barrister yesterday and we're arguing the same thing which was Atiku going to court and I asked him
tell me a good reason why Atiku was not supposed to go to court?

I was surprised that a whole barrister not even all these newly ones oo this particular man has been in the profession for decades a man in his fifties
I was surprised that he told me that the reason Atiku should not go to court is because of the alleged peace accord they signed shocked
I was like peace accord? is that one in our constitution? he claimed that it's an agreement and that Atiku suppose to honor it cheesy
I was like eehmm barrister the last time i remembered Atiku gave conditions of accepting the result which was a case of free and fair election.
he kept quite grin

ok i went ahead and asked him, as an experienced practicing legal practitioner do you think Atiku have a good case in the court?
no reply from him grin

my conclusion : obviously Atiku insisting on going to court have put apc and inec off balance hence they delay tactics like granting pdp access to ballots

they taught like Gej Atiku will concede defeat but Atiku refusal has thrown them in confusion.
they plan b was that illegal removal of Onnoghen and now it seems that the judge is innocent of every accusations.

NJC should as a matter of fact do the needful and suspend that illegal acting puppet sharia bastard tanko

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by Paperwhite(m): 5:35am On Mar 22, 2019
Guess it was also a rip off when Buhari went all the way to the supreme court to challenge three presidential elections? You can't be associated with the dull president & reason rationally.Sai baba zombiesm is so contagious.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by Parada: 5:38am On Mar 22, 2019
Even if APC is cursed lying, any foolish comment you have to say Atiku will not win from the court. The earlier you get that into you thick dull head the beta. All this your epistle na story.

Nebuchadnezar:
this people should quit the reverse psychology and defend themselves and their fraudulent mandate.
wetin concern them?
na their money?
I taught they supposed to be happy their enemy is wasting money why all this rants about Atiku spending money blah blah blah?
do they think Atiku is an Olodo that doesn't know when he gat case worth throwing in few wads of cash?

now i believe galadima that said apc paid some people to beg and probably discourage Atiku from going to court because this rants of lately is something else grin

I was discussing with a staunch apc man a barrister yesterday and we're arguing the same thing which was Atiku going to court and I asked him

I was surprised that a whole barrister not even all these newly ones oo this particular man has been in the profession for decades a man in his fifties
I was surprised that he told me that the reason Atiku should not go to court is because of the alleged peace accord they signed shocked
I was like peace accord? is that one in our constitution? he claimed that it's an agreement and that Atiku suppose to honor it cheesy
I was like eehmm barrister the last time i remembered Atiku gave conditions of accepting the result which was a case of free and fair election.
he kept quite grin

ok i went ahead and asked him, as an experienced practicing legal practitioner do you think Atiku have a good case in the court?
no reply from him grin

my conclusion : obviously Atiku insisting on going to court have put apc and inec off balance hence they delay tactics like granting pdp access to ballots

they taught like Gej Atiku will concede defeat but Atiku refusal has thrown them in confusion.
they plan b was that illegal removal of Onnoghen and now it seems that the judge is innocent of every accusations.

NJC should as a matter of fact do the needful and suspend that illegal acting puppet sharia bastard tanko

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by Paperwhite(m): 5:39am On Mar 22, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
This people should quit the reverse psychology and defend themselves & their fraudulent mandate.wetinconcern them? na their money?

I taught they supposed to be happy their enemy is wasting money why all this rants about Atiku spending money blah blah blah? Do they think Atiku is an Olodo that doesn't know when he gat case worth throwing in few wads of cash or is there something that is bothering them we don't know?

he kept quite grin

no reply from him grin

they taught like Gej Atiku will concede defeat but Atiku refusal has thrown them in confusion.Their plan B was that illegal removal of Onnoghen and now it seems that the judge is innocent of every accusations.

Well said sir

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 22, 2019
What he would be spending cannot be compared to what he has already spent... allow him see it to the end.

History would forever remember him for it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by lionness(f): 7:39am On Mar 22, 2019
This is a good time to be lawyer and a SAN in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by RichBoy247: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2019
OddsIsland:
ABUJA—GOVERNOR Mohammed Bello of Niger State, yesterday, said those pushing the former vice president and presidential candidate of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in February 23 election, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, to challenge the outcome of the election in court could be doing so to get money from him.

On Atiku’s claim that he won the election, Bello said: “It is not unusual, when you lose elections, you go to court for so many reasons. It could be that you think you won or it could be that someone is telling you that you have won or it could be that someone is telling you some miracles can happen. “It could also be that someone wants to get money off you. So there is no reason why after free and fair elections had been conducted and it is clear in the eyes of the world, one still believes that there are shoddy dealings.
Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/presidential-poll-atikus-legal-battle-may-be-a-rip-off-gov-bello/

Don't let the cat out of the bag nah. Jimi Agbaje collected his share, Gbenga Daniel too chop and clean mouth. Even Obasanjo, TY Danjuma, Reno Omo-Kirikiri, even FFK collected his share and spent it on hard drugs. Therefore, allow lawyers too to chop their own after all the money Atikuchukwu is sharing is our Nations cake which the bisexual from Cameroon looted

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by RichBoy247: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2019
Don't let the cat out of the bag

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by chriskosherbal(m): 7:55am On Mar 22, 2019
Parada:
Even if APC is cursed lying, any foolish comment you have to say Atiku will not win from the court. The earlier you get that into you thick dull head the beta. All this your epistle na story.

I want to ask you a sincere question sir, do you really think anything is impossible in life, weather your answer is YES or NO, I don't Care but I like to let you to know that the only thing that is constant in life is CHANGE. Things can change in a second bro I have seen life .

What if, what if , what if he wins in court, is a possibility and you can't rule that out in life even if the chances are slim (1%), everything starts oneday and with the way things are gradually unfolding especially the recent vindication of Walter Onnoghen hmmmmm just hmmmmm just hmmmm .

Only God knows the outcome of tomorrow mortals can determine that they can only predict.

Just saying though

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by chloride6: 8:53am On Mar 22, 2019
Atiku is the fly..

The hungry lawyers are the ointment grin grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by DMerciful(m): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2019
Seems the establishment is determined to hide something by using all avenues to discourage Atiku from pursuing this case to logical conclusion!
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by Flexherbal(m): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2019
I am tired of Nigerians kind of politics!
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by MobilityExpress: 8:55am On Mar 22, 2019
grin
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by afroniger: 8:55am On Mar 22, 2019
I don't blame Atiku for going to court because he knows that he can't contest again for the presidency after this latest election. But unfortunately for him he is just wasting his time, and money.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by MobilityExpress: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2019
The truth is there has never been free and fair elections in the history of Nigeria, and this current elections was no exception to it. The 2019 elections were 100% free but not 100% fair. Nigerian politicians are to blame. They are the ones doing themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by ExAngel007(f): 8:57am On Mar 22, 2019
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by divicodefred: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2019
Only the flat_heads beleive Atiku won the elections.

Good if he can share part of our National cake with him, no everybody will be like Babalawo ngadaAwo who wastes his time on the internet for nothing

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by opara28(m): 8:57am On Mar 22, 2019
All these people talking Poo, if he was affected by the whole inconclusive election shit other states are suffering from, I don't think he'll say this same shit he is spilling.
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by GentleMoney: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2019
Hmm..
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by olisaEze(m): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2019
Bello is it ur moni!?( asking in Eldee’s voice) grin

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by tuniski: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2019
RichBoy247:

Don't let the cat out of the bag nah. Jimi Agbaje collected his share, Gbenga Daniel too chop and clean mouth. Even Obasanjo, TY Danjuma, Reno Omo-Kirikiri, even FFK collected his share and spent it on hard drugs. Therefore, allow lawyers too to chop their own after all the money Atikuchukwu is sharing is our Nations cake which the bisexual from Cameroon looted

Fortunately the money is Atiku's abi, so why the pain?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by tuniski: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2019
Bet9ja666:
See below
Stop this spamming early morning.
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2019
"from what I saw in Niger, this election has been the
fairest election we have conducted so far"
lies!! blatant lies!!!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by jinco5050: 9:08am On Mar 22, 2019
Buhari challenges his opponent in court for three times so why is it a sin for Atiku Abubakar to challenge Buhari in court now?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by divicodefred: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
[s]this people should quit the reverse psychology and defend themselves and their fraudulent mandate.
wetin concern them?
na their money?

he kept quite grin

no reply from him grin

NJC should as a matter of fact do the needful and suspend that illegal acting puppet sharia bastard tanko[/s]

Thrashed
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by solidifi: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2019
OddsIsland:

According to him, with his victory, people of the state should be assured that his administration was committed to providing dividends of democracy to them and to complete ongoing projects it started, adding that the new ones to be embarked on would be of benefit to the general public.

“Anyone who feels dissatisfied is free to approach a court of law. It is a free world, everyone is entitled to his opinion. But honestly, from what I saw in Niger, this election has been the fairest election we have conducted so far.” Despite the declaration of election inconclusive in some states by Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, the governor said that election was the fairest election so far conducted in the country. He said: “I think INEC did extremely well, the security agencies did very well as well. It is not unusual when you hold elections in a country like Nigeria where you have so many units to have issues with one or two units.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/presidential-poll-atikus-legal-battle-may-be-a-rip-off-gov-bello/

Thank you for your advice Bello.
Do you think Atiku is as dull, weak, tribalistic, undemocratic, bigotry as Buhari, that unqualified and selfish people around him will be pushing
and steering like a car or wheelbarrow?
From the last time I checked, you're not more politically sound than Atiku. When Buhari lost elections and went to court did advise or said same to him? Nigerians voted for Atiku, but APC bribed INEC. Nigerians know this.

Is better to try or attempt something big and lose, than to attempt nothing and succeed. Atiku is not using your money, strength or time.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses / Photos : President Buhari Arrives UAE / New Lagos Electricity And Property Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.