Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Setup A Microjob Website Like Fiverr - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Setup A Microjob Website Like Fiverr (609 Views)

My Simple Way To Setup A Micro Job/freelance Website Like Fiverr / How To Setup A Up Micro Job Website Like Fiverr Using Wordpress[theme] / I'll Build A Microjob Site Like Fiverr For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Setup A Microjob Website Like Fiverr by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 22, 2019
Setting up microjob website like fiverr or elance

Micro job Website are Online Marketplace where People Sell or Buy Services and Jobs like fiverr, elance etc

2 Requirements you need;
=>A functioning WordPress Website.
=>The Theme.
After you’ve gotten those 2 Recommended Requirements already, then be careful to observe and do what I’ll be outlining below:

=>Login to Your WordPress Website Admin Dashboard by Accessing yourdomain. com/ wp-admin using your WordPress Admin Login Details.

=>Click on Themes under Appearance and Add new then Search for Pricerr.
=>Once you have seen the Pricerr Theme, Install and Activate the Pricerr Theme and You are Done.

Notes
=>Further settings, customization and Setups can be done inside the admin dashboard of the sites.
=>The installations details can be sent to you by typing your email in the installation box.

And if you Need this Theme or any kinda website for your business, brand or company, You can Contact Me on phone/WhatsApp 08 16 53 74 286

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Share Post To My Facebook Page / How To Save High Transaction Fees With Transferwise Best Payoneer Alternative / Fresh Nigerian Adsense With Domain For Peanuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.