Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier (20069 Views)

Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob / 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) / X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier by Fekri7: 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
And the idiot buratai go dey abuja dey drink beer� inside ac ba
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier by stanliwise(m): 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
EbonyLouis:
Im Luis and i live in IMO STATE. My dream is to get married to a female musician with a great voice, who yearns to have a career in music. If you are a lady who is into the music industry, and you want a relationship that will lead to Marriage, please text me on this line. 09024041232.
your comment dey make me dey laugh...is this for real grin grin grin.
Any girl wey call you na she sabi, death dey hungry her.
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier by stanliwise(m): 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

No God will ever ask anybody to kill his or her fellow human being.

Biko Haram and other Religion extremists are scam and a business venture sponsored n sympathies by the Western world n some of the extreme harbouring country..

May Allah have mercy on us, Amin.
So what is jihad??
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier by stanliwise(m): 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
It was his fault. Why would he give him a gun or bullet to kill himself? Devil!!!
What is wrong with giving your fellow mate bullet in battle front?.
So If I give a knife when you are in the kitchen and you use it kill yourself. It is my fault abi??

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier by ewizard1: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
It was his fault. Why would he give him a gun or bullet to kill himself? Devil!!!
You didn't read?

He game him extra ammo cause he ran out while shooting... He took the ammo and shot himself instead. He must have told him to before and gave him reasons, but he didn't tell him to at that point.

Please Read!!!
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
PussyKing:
Man, you did the right thing for your friend and he took the best decision ever if say dem catch ham cheesy

But if you are still single do well to always get close to the wife for consolations.

Do you see why i will never join the military??

The Buhari led Bokoharam have no conscience they are carrying out the duties the God they worshipped asked them to do.

I didn't mention any region here

see people without common sense oooo, so bokoharam started killing during BUHARI s time? hahahaha I pity u , the boko wey wan kill BUHARI set for 2011, you are really mad ...
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier by lexy2014: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
spiceadole:
Who are these foolish women still marrying soldiers?

Nobody is a waste that's y "these foolish women" still marry them
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier by kadreeG7(m): 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
[quote author=Piercy post=76882224][/quote]
U nailed it sir... Respect
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier by kadreeG7(m): 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
[quote author=Piercy post=76882224][/quote]
U nailed it sir... Respect
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier by nextnear(m): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
dipopooo:
Difficult to believe his story....
only for you.
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier by OhiOfIhima: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
stanliwise:
So what is jihad??

Terrorism and Jihad has no atom of relationship imbedded. Is biased mindset of some blindfolded non-muslims think otherwise..

Coming to your question..

Jihad was fought during the time of our Prophet ( S.A.W ) to protect to Muslim ummah from the nonbelievers, which after the fight, Our prophet called His followers and strongly renounced
the Jihad.
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
SachaBastien:
When the real war between North and South begins, the South will have no soldiers. It is coming.

exactly. thou it will be largely between the yorubas and the north but they dont know it yet. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier by sliqboy: 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
If what you are saying is true...Then I can understand with you. I am happy you cleared the air. it is up to anyone to say or believe anything they want. However try as much as possible to be supportive of the family he left behind. that is the much you can do for them
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier by silasely(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
dipopooo:
Difficult to believe his story....
he should kill himself bfr u find it simple to blv

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
Bennison is a good soldier. Full support to him. Really nice guy
Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier by Billionaire09: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
RIP Nigeria.

The foolish Nigerians are very stupid in still believing in this terrorist creation called Nigeria.

Serve Nigeria and come back in shame if you survived o.

Biafrans in this useless Nigeria's military, may all those giving Fulani terrorist government access to Biafraland die.

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
umarshehu58:

You don't have to. As long as my religion forbid it, then I see no reason for me to take my own life. And I pray that nothing should make me think of suicide

it's not a matter of what you have to do, it's about what needs to be done ,none is a choice, do you think the biblical Samson would love to die the way he chosed ?
Or rather Peter?

do you think those innocent blood shed over the century had such a choice in the face of death, do you think that would not be mercy to them?
those Islamic extremists who go around beheading people online, do you think their victims would not rather hang themselves if they knew what awaits for them?

have you been in a death situation, have you been held at a gun point, have you been in a car set on flames with no possible escape, have you been taken to a ritualist den, have you been in plane where the pilot has told you what is going to happen next , my guess is no then don't act like you have the right response.

there is a lot that goes in the mind of suicide victims, I don't support it you see but if you can connect to the grief these people feel at that last minute they cease to be alive then you would not condemn them.

SUICIDE IS NEVER AN OPTION WHEN THERE ARE OTHER OPTIONS AVAILABLE.

but what happens when there are no options left? what does religion say then?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
umarshehu58:

You don't have to. As long as my religion forbid it, then I see no reason for me to take my own life. And I pray that nothing should make me think of suicide

umarshehu58:

it's not a matter of what you have to do, it's about what needs to be done ,none is a choice, do you think the biblical Samson would love to die the way he chosed ?
Or rather Peter?

do you think those innocent blood shed over the century had such a choice in the face of death, do you think that would not be mercy to them?
those Islamic extremists who go around beheading people online, do you think their victims would not rather hang themselves if they knew what awaits for them?

have you been in a death situation, have you been held at a gun point, have you been in a car set on flames with no possible escape, have you been taken to a ritualist den, have you been in plane where the pilot has told you what is going to happen next , my guess is no then don't act like you have the right response.

there is a lot that goes in the mind of suicide victims, I don't support it you see but if you can connect to the grief these people feel at that last minute they cease to be alive then you would not condemn them.

SUICIDE IS NEVER AN OPTION WHEN THERE ARE OTHER OPTIONS AVAILABLE.

but what happens when there are no options left? what does religion say then?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy Narrates His Terrifying Experience With One-eyed Armed Robber In Lagos / I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader / Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.