Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class (34191 Views)

Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / 14-Year-Old JSS1 Student Crushed To Death By Truck In Ibadan. Graphic Photos / TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by Forreellinc: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
R.I.P
Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by Cue4rm: 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
OhiOfIhima:
May the Almighty Allah forgive her of any wrong doing n put her in His Al-Jannah Furdaus. Amin

Which one be al jannah furdaus again?
Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by bobbyvalentino(m): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
So painful, rest in Peace.
Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by bizhop01: 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
Photo
Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by Zoroaster: 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
mercyymai:
Jesus!!! May her soul rest in peace
why didnt jesus save her?
Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by HighKing01(m): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
jeff1607:

my country!!!

God forbid!!!!!

Nigeria will get better before then Amen
Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by HighKing01(m): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
[bad roads
quote author=umarshehu58 post=76881733]

Because of accident?

Accidents happen everywhere in the world.

Stoo this your negative thinking[/quote]
Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by OhiOfIhima: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
Cue4rm:

Which one be al jannah furdaus again?

It mean Heaven, heaven is grade by grade and the highest of them all is Al-Jannah Firdaus.

Alhamdillahi to be among the Muslim ummar..
Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by goggle48: 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
Life is short.she is married RIP.
Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by Emmy202: 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
So sorry what a beautiful lady death u are wicked. May her soul rest in peace. Crying
Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by uuzba(m): 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
tgmservice:
nigerians are at the mercy of useless tankers
… which are driven by other Nigerians.
Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by uuzba(m): 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
Zoroaster:
Spending eternity in Heaven with Jesus and spending 80 years on earth... Which one has more weight?

1 Like

Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by uuzba(m): 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Just like that...hmmm...

Pray! Pray! Pray!...pray without season, pray every night and morning

Rip
…. Pray without ceasing. (Without stopping).

1 Like

Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by Timekeeper: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
Lee84:

That lady just prayed for her. what is wrong with what she did? please Christianity is not about what you just typed.

Ok I heard you. Prayer accepted

1 Like

Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by tunize(m): 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
saasala:
cry
na the truth be that.
Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by Icon79(m): 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
Stories like this make you realize that you gotta kneel down and thank God anytime you go out and come back home in peace. It's only by God's mercy and grace that we are not consumed.

O pari

1 Like

Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by midnighter(f): 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hoodbilonia:

Always walk against traffic
And even if u do
Nor loose guard
Still dey look back o
Just to be sure say person from other lane nor crush u
Use earpiece at low volume

its a good advice just modify that "Im sure she was on earpiece" since its insulting

Even me i have done that before and a bus conductor admonished me as i was passing so people need to know

RIP to the deceased though..sorry dear..
Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by SVC6000: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ada Nne Gaa Nke Oma.
Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by ArinzeAnthony03: 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
This is so pathetic...RIP
Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by ArinzeAnthony03: 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
This is so pathetic...
Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by Cue4rm: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

It mean Heaven, heaven is grade by grade and the highest of them all is Al-Jannah Firdaus.

Alhamdillahi to be among the Muslim ummar..
No bombing there abi?
Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by Tejumola856: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
May her soul rest in perfect peace, Nigeria with bad roads Sha,
Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by Finest641(f): 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
RIP
Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Im sure she was on earpiece
I always tell ppl
Always walk against traffic
And even if u do
Nor loose guard
Still dey look back o
Just to be sure say person from other lane nor crush u
Use earpiece at low volume
she was a passenger on a bike. Pls read properly
Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by egeoffery: 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
Innocent lady dying for the sake of reckless riding..Rest on pretty girl!
Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by Phinell: 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
May your time on earth be worthy of eternal rest with God. All that is left is between you and your maker (God) now, I pray your defense is strong enough to get you in (Heaven)
Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by kayalla(f): 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
RIP
Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by mercyymai(f): 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
Zoroaster:

God and ask Jesus
Re: Final year UNN student crushed to death while returning from class by kayfact123(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2020
This is why I hate to take okada, they are been driven by drunk, workaholic people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State / Road Trip: Lagos To Abuja By Road / Is It Possible To Board A Plane With This Condition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.