Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

World Water Day 2019 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World Water Day 2019 (733 Views)

World Water Day 2023 – Nestlé Nigeria Educates Children On Water Stewardship / 5th October: World Teachers' Day 2019 / Happy Valentines Day 2019 - Send Wishes SMS Messages Quotes Gifts Cards Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Water Day 2019 by Rexmy(m): 9:31am On Mar 22, 2019
Happy world water day!

It's another March 22, a day set aside to celebrate and advocate for good water for all.

According to Sustainable Development Goal 6: Water and sanitation for all, everywhere!

Water is life and a drop can either safe or kill life... That's how sensitive it is. Your handling of water matters and should be handled with utmost care.

Don't waste water, don't contaminate water... It is a resource our lives depend!

Be an advocate of water today, spread to the world and make water safe and available for all.

It begins with you and I!

Good quality water... Happy people!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

NYSC And Direct Entry. Please Help!!! / Pls Help Me Out I Really Want To Study Psychology In University Of Ibadan / What Course Can One Study In The University With This Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.