Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

What Course Can One Study In The University With This Result? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can One Study In The University With This Result? (728 Views)

Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This / Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result. / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Course Can One Study In The University With This Result? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
Good evening nairalanders. Please are the courses suitable to study in the university with this result?
Mathematics….C5
English Language....C4
Government....B3
Civic Education....C6
Economics.....B3
C R.S......A1
Marketing....B3
Literature in English....D7
Biology.....D7

Re: What Course Can One Study In The University With This Result? by Zeeknow3245(m): 12:12am On Feb 05, 2020
I guess statistics /Economics might be reasonable
Re: What Course Can One Study In The University With This Result? by Nobody: 3:56am On Feb 05, 2020
Zeeknow3245:
I guess statistics /Economics might be reasonable
Hmmm.. thank you sir
Re: What Course Can One Study In The University With This Result? by Johnwick64: 8:15am On Feb 05, 2020
criminology. sociology
Re: What Course Can One Study In The University With This Result? by Yohans(m): 8:40am On Feb 05, 2020
Sociology,
Economics
Criminology
Pol science

1 Like

Re: What Course Can One Study In The University With This Result? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
Yohans:
Sociology,
Economics
Criminology
Pol science
I saw somewhere that one has to have a credit in any Language subjects to study criminology and peace study and conflict resolutions. If that's true...then criminology doesn't seem to be the course of study.
Re: What Course Can One Study In The University With This Result? by edoairways: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
toniblacman:

I saw somewhere that one has to have a credit in any Language subjects to study criminology and peace study and conflict resolutions. If that's true...then criminology doesn't seem to be the course of study.
Language subject like what exactly?
Re: What Course Can One Study In The University With This Result? by Dbeautyy(m): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
I guess you're an Art student from this result. Please answer these questions

What do you really have in mind to study?
Do you have passion for it?
What does it take for such?
Are you ready to give it all?
Then make inquiry about it ( cost, job oppourtunity, availability in uni or poly, school and the school specific requirements etcetera
Re: What Course Can One Study In The University With This Result? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
edoairways:

Language subject like what exactly?
Local languages.
For example, if you're a Yoruba candidate, you must have at least a credit in Yoruba in your o'level. And so on.
Re: What Course Can One Study In The University With This Result? by edoairways: 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
toniblacman:

Local languages.
For example, if you're a Yoruba candidate, you must have at least a credit in Yoruba in your o'level. And so on.
Then it is ok
Re: What Course Can One Study In The University With This Result? by Yohans(m): 3:48am On Feb 06, 2020
toniblacman:

Not true cos that's the course I study and apart from English language, I didn't write any other language related subject in my waec. So op you are good to go
Re: What Course Can One Study In The University With This Result? by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 06, 2020
Yohans:

Not true cos that's the course I study and apart from English language, I didn't write any other language related subject in my waec. So op you are good to go
Thanks brother....pls what course exactly are you studying is it criminology or peace resolution?
And at what school?
Re: What Course Can One Study In The University With This Result? by Yohans(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
toniblacman:

Thanks brother....pls what course exactly are you studying is it criminology or peace resolution?
And at what school?
U're welcome
The course am studying is criminology and security studies at unijos.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jamb latest News:10 Trending Utme News Today Tuesday,feb 12, 2020 / JAMB Repeated Questions To Expect In 2020/2021 UTME / Undergraduate Student Read This If You Care To...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.